Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

who knows anything about this?

bayoubobby

After watching this very disturbing video, I contacted my sister (and mother of my 2 nephews that served in our armed forces) to see if either of my nephews could call friends still in the military and see if they know anything.

One phone call to friends at Ft. Hood in Texas - and this is CONFIRMED. The 82nd Airborne has been put on alert for Domestic deployment.

The friend said that this means that martial law be ordered and that the military can come into your homes and search you and your property at will.

This is scarey stuff and I don't think that we should blow it off as some nut job on youtube.

If this is in any way true...it's sad how much our government keeps us in the dark...I thought we were supposed to be in charge of them??? They better not come knocking at my door!!!

DEBUNKED:

Here is the same fellow retracting his statement.

http://theintelhub.com/2010/09/25/u-s-military-on-18-hour-alert-for-domestic-deployment/

America...Better get your head outta the ___Sand!

Odd thing I did just this past week, in light of this Video Alert!

For Christmas a couple of years ago, a member of my family gave us a "Survival Kit". This plastic Tub has everything needed for two people to survive for 3 days. Everything! (Except the water.) Last Saturday I got it out to make sure everything was basically still there....and, it was. So, here it sits in our livingroom!!! I can't decide where I want to put it...Just incase I might need it really Fast....Real Soon!!!

Mind Blower, bayoubobby!!!