Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Question for Scooter

Melanie

Hi I'm sorry to search you out like this, Scooter, but yours was the name I was given by many to have all the answers. I was told to search for my questions and I would find the answers that way,but every time I typed a search word in that was relevant to my concern, I did not find an answer. My concern is the "retiring" of the dinar before it can be exchanged. I could find no posts on that subject when I typed in any of those words. I also tried "re-issue", "reissue", etc, and the only results that came up were my own posts about it, haha. So could someone here please either tell me the right word to type into search, or give me your opinion on the subject of retiring of the dinar before it can be exchanged?

Thanks,

Mel

Oh, sorry if this isn't a good forum to post this in. I was just looking for Scooter, and this was the last forum he was in according to search.

Hi I'm sorry to search you out like this, Scooter, but yours was the name I was given by many to have all the answers. I was told to search for my questions and I would find the answers that way,but every time I typed a search word in that was relevant to my concern, I did not find an answer. My concern is the "retiring" of the dinar before it can be exchanged. I could find no posts on that subject when I typed in any of those words. I also tried "re-issue", "reissue", etc, and the only results that came up were my own posts about it, haha. So could someone here please either tell me the right word to type into search, or give me your opinion on the subject of retiring of the dinar before it can be exchanged?

Thanks,

Mel

Oh, sorry if this isn't a good forum to post this in. I was just looking for Scooter, and this was the last forum he was in according to search.

Melanie, I'm in no way close to the same league as "The Scooter" with regard to having the ability to analyze data, but the best I can recollect, he has never touched on the subject of currency reissue. To the best of my knowledge, other than the widespread "mis-interpretation" of 3 zeros being removed (which Scooter and others believe is only "Arab-speak" for reigning in the large bills), reissue has only been an old rumor that is really no longer discussed. The reason that reissue is not a real probability is simply becuase of the expense of producing this secure currency, the number of countries that are holding vast amounts of this currency, and the direction the world financial institutions are taking regarding the IQD's validity in the world marketplace.

Again, I don't think there has been anything ever published indicating that this currency will soon see it's demise.

I could be wrong. I hope one of our respected financial professionals can validate and possibly elaborate on what I say.

BTW, I read your other thread and welcome to DV

Edited by RicknSaudi
  • Upvote 2

Thanks,

Mel

OK, this is getting old fast, I gave you a pretty simple explanantion about taking the large bills out of circulation. Maybe YOU SHOULD PURCHASE LOWER DENOMINATIONS, then you wont have to worry about "retiring' anything.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 21

OK, this is getting old fast, I gave you a pretty simple explanantion about taking the large bills out of circulation. Maybe YOU SHOULD PURCHASE LOWER DENOMINATIONS, then you wont have to worry about "retiring' anything.

I'm sorry you feel that way oildriven, but I wrote this post before I coresponded with you in the other forum. I got a much needed answer from Rick, a few posts up, and that was the most information(other than your 3 zeros response in the other forum) that I have gotten on this subjec. So thankyou all so very much for putting up with me. I hope this investment treats everyone very well.

Thanks,

Mel

• Upvote 4

Wow.. he asked for some help and you blow up at him.. here how about this.. He wanted help from some who knows what he is talking about so he asked for scooter. Im sure alot of other people could tell him as well.. but they wouldnt get on his back about it.. Oildriven he was asking for help.. if you cant handly it maybe you shouldnt post anything at all.. Be a part of the help not a part of the problem. Alot of people have had there panties in a knot on here lately.. Maybe people need to take a much needed break away from DV.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Get busy on your research and good luck to you Mel. Sorry if I came across the wrong way.

Thanks RUVE appreciate it your input.

Thankyou for all your help, oildriven, much appreciated. Our posts were crossed up between forums anyway I think. And thankyou Ruve for stickin up for me......and I'm a "she", not a "he",haha. Good luck to all!

Thanks,

Mel

• Upvote 1

Thankyou for all your help, oildriven, much appreciated. Our posts were crossed up between forums anyway I think. And thankyou Ruve for stickin up for me......and I'm a "she", not a "he",haha. Good luck to all!

Thanks,

Mel

Hi Melanie,

hehe! maybe its your sig "Mel" ;^)

Sorry you got jumped in the process of asking a question. I think the waiting game is getting hard for some and they are on edge. Hope they don't get snotty when they get rich.

• Upvote 1

Thanks,

Mel

There are two ways I can see this happening......First off they printed newer bills 14 denominations of bills and coins back in 2006 AFTER the issuing of the bills we now posses or that you can now attain.....soooooo they could either A) Release those "newer" bills WITHOUT changing the value of the dinar and force us to exchange for the newer bills which then we are at the mercy of what the CBI lets us exchange (hopefully 1 for 1 with the newer bills like what they did the first time they changed the dinar) ooooorrrrrr B) They could release the newer bills and raise the value of the dinar at the same time which we would not need to exchange the bills we have now for the new we can just exchange the dinar for USD and make a great return........oh yea I guess there is one more way this could go down but I feel its HIGHLY unlikely....they could just flat out redenominate in a bad way for us and everyone here be forced to exchange for the new bills in which we WONT get the same value or exchange rate for the newer bills and we maybe break even on our investment or maybe double our original money put into this........Did that help at all?

• Upvote 7

There are two ways I can see this happening......First off they printed newer bills 14 denominations of bills and coins back in 2006 AFTER the issuing of the bills we now posses or that you can now attain.....soooooo they could either A) Release those "newer" bills WITHOUT changing the value of the dinar and force us to exchange for the newer bills which then we are at the mercy of what the CBI lets us exchange (hopefully 1 for 1 with the newer bills like what they did the first time they changed the dinar) ooooorrrrrr B) They could release the newer bills and raise the value of the dinar at the same time which we would not need to exchange the bills we have now for the new we can just exchange the dinar for USD and make a great return........oh yea I guess there is one more way this could go down but I feel its HIGHLY unlikely....they could just flat out redenominate in a bad way for us and everyone here be forced to exchange for the new bills in which we WONT get the same value or exchange rate for the newer bills and we maybe break even on our investment or maybe double our original money put into this........Did that help at all?

Thanks Keep...You got that right! Let's hope none of those scenarios are the way this thing goes down. :D

Who knows maybe the wounderful staff here has booted Scooter also..... Seems they been on a roll lately.... Hahahaha..... :lol: Jk JK jK :blink:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh D Cupp they may give you the boot too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh D Cupp they may give you the boot too. :lol:

Yes thankyou Keep, that helped me alot. In fact, I bought a 25,000 bill off my roommate last night because he was seeing how frustrated I was getting with all of this, haha. THANKYOU HENRY!!! :D:D !! Maya thanks him too if this all happens good :D !

Thanks,

Mel