Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you to Mods.

Jac

No doubt there are many Dv Members who appreciate the fact that the Mods all keep us safe.

Thank you, Mods!

God Bless you all!

Jac

Jac, thank you for that! I haven't been here to long in this capacity. I do want to say, I appreciate you and our members. Finally a post, where I can retract my claws! Thank you for that too! I have always loved your forum contributions - thank you so much!

:)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We also would like to say we appreciate all of the Mods and what they bring to the table.. I know we lurk alot but that is because we are absorbing all of the info. We noticed you all have your hands full. ALOT......... rolleyes.gif

PS (Yeah Mods......... wink.gif )

PSS (Goooooo Rvvvvvvv biggrin.gif )

• Upvote 2

Mainstreet,

I have tried to stay out of this but I must say that I am tired of watching you bash our mods here!!

You joined DV September 13th and I have seen nothing out of you and a couple others but negative bashing of 2-3 of our Mods on here.

I am going to say this one time and one time only!! STOP IT OR YOU ARE GOING TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS SITE!!!

We are not going to change DV to suit your needs or wants, SORRY!!

I will watch this thread looking for your next post and I will say that if it is a bashing post you will be removed from DV as I have had enough!!!

I try to always be fair to everyone on here but enough is enough!!

Bump

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I have owned 3 paying membership forums in the last 8 years, so I understand both sides of the fence. As an owner/mod it is hard to walk that line of indifference sometimes, it is not always 100%. And as a user it is easy to take enforcing the rules of a forum and chat, as being singled out.

What we fail to remember, is when we text, write on forum or post in chat....all we see are the words, words that can being taken several different ways depending on the mood, character, and personality of the one reading them. This is far different from a face to face conversation, where body language, inflection, humor and sarcasm can be read fairly easy.

So Kudos to the mods for doing the best they can in a not so perfect situation. A little respect and understanding on both sides is all we need to get along. Talking it out and or asking if a statement was indented a certain is usually all that needs to be done, to avoid a confrontation.

Thx to Adam, the Mods and most of the users for making this the best Dinar site on the net.

• Upvote 4

I dont know why some people take too much into text, but i think the mods do a pretty good job. Although ive never met anyone on here i would consider them friends as much as weve chatted. Theyve even helped me through some rough times as well as many others. But i want to say thanks to pvs, linda55, especially since they are the ones i chat with the most. So dont get offended for not mentioning others.... Scooby Doo you too i wanna thank as well. Anyways theres my two cents on the matter.

• Upvote 2

hello bumper. i just read some of the thread. I would also like to ask you , albeit nicely, that you cancel my account to this site. i do not need to input...but from time to time i may peruse through the site although the dinar info is available in so many other areas. thanks and take care.

No problem, I will take care of it!!

Good luck to you and yours!!!

Bump!

• Upvote 2

hello bumper. i just read some of the thread. I would also like to ask you , albeit nicely, that you cancel my account to this site. i do not need to input...but from time to time i may peruse through the site although the dinar info is available in so many other areas. thanks and take care.

well. i am not the only one?? thanks for volunteering to cancel his account bumper! good guy. please cancel mine as well. thanks - i can also do without the vitriol in this place.

• Upvote 1

well. i am not the only one?? thanks for volunteering to cancel his account bumper! good guy. please cancel mine as well. thanks - i can also do without the vitriol in this place.

No problem, I will take care of yours also!!

Good luck to you and yours!!!

Bump!

Are there any more or can I go and eat dinner???? :) :)

• Upvote 2

well sir. so far commonsense, mainstreet and another person have asked to cancel their account.

PLEASE CANCEL MINE AS WELL. I RATHER NOT READ OR ENGAGE IN THE VENOM IN THIS CITE. NOTHING PERSONAL. THIS IS A RELIEF FOR ME. NOW I DO NOT HAVE TO READ ALL OF THE BAD, JUST TO GET TO THE GOOD STUFF.

I LLL GO ELSE WHERE FOR INFO ON DINARS.

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT THANKS

well sir. so far commonsense, mainstreet and another person have asked to cancel their account.

PLEASE CANCEL MINE AS WELL. I RATHER NOT READ OR ENGAGE IN THE VENOM IN THIS CITE. NOTHING PERSONAL. THIS IS A RELIEF FOR ME. NOW I DO NOT HAVE TO READ ALL OF THE BAD, JUST TO GET TO THE GOOD STUFF.

I LLL GO ELSE WHERE FOR INFO ON DINARS.

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT THANKS

Why do people even sign on if they don't want to be here??

This is a great site and I don't understand some of these people!! :blink: :blink:

Good luck to them all!!

• Upvote 6