Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conference Call Capacity

surfer

First time I had tried the conference call and since there were problems, I was not impressed. It would make more sense to record the information and make it available on a webpage for all us excited folks to listen to at our leisure. Not nearly as exciting as a live conference call - but more dependable. However, I greatly appreciate the effort Adam puts in to providing these updates for us.

Milli M

First time I had tried the conference call and since there were problems, I was not impressed. It would make more sense to record the information and make it available on a webpage for all us excited folks to listen to at our leisure. Not nearly as exciting as a live conference call - but more dependable. However, I greatly appreciate the effort Adam puts in to providing these updates for us.

Milli M

Is there anyone that heard the full call can any of you give us more news?

Here is a short picture of what was talked about on the CC:

SCOOTER talked about:

1.) The timeline that has happened in IRAQ... he pointed out that over the past 90 - 120 days IRAQ has been distributing money to the providences

2.) OCT 1st is the starts the 4th QTR (usually there is a LOT of money that exchanges hands around this time each year)

3.) Thomas Reuters system MUST be in place with the ISX / CURRENCY for IRAQ to become internationally recognized

4.) WTO (World Trade Organiztion) meeting to take place (? date)

5.) OCT 15th (2003) was when the NEW DINAR first launched into the country (? could this be a good date for change in form of RV/RI ?)

ADAM and SCOOTER both contributed to the following:

1.) ISX (just general information) basically it is an investment option

2.) WARKA the news that it is in trouble is FALSE! WARKA is a STRONG BANKING SYSTEM (Adam does have an account with WARKA)

3.) That there will be a lot of RUMORS (false leads) abound as the RV/RI keeps getting closer

4.) IRAQ getting removal from OFAC issue was a GATEWAY TO THE RV/RI

5.) KUWAIT meeting with IRAQ sometime later this week or early next week (good sign)

6.) TAX ? ADAM stated that you need to talk to a TAX ADVISOR to get the best answer to this ? .... DINAR INVESTMENT could be taxed as a capital gains

7.) RV will most likely be seen between BANKS FIRST then hit the world market for the investors

8.) CH 7, HCL, & GOI not necessary prior to RV/RI .... AS LONG AS IRAQ HAS A PLAN

9.) CH 7 may stay in place as a HYBRID SITUATION.... meaning IRAQ would have some sanctions lifted while still being PROTECTED from lawsuits

10.) IMF ARTICLE 8 moved to ARTICLE 4 basically IRAQ knew what they were doing by maintaining a stable currency and inflation rate over the past few years

11.) KUWAIT wants their MONEY (debt owed to them for the invasion)

12.) IMF demanded 2010-2011 budget (MARCH 7th elections was trigger for the start of the process for an RV)

13.) NOV 2nd (HARD DATE) 2011 budget needs to be approved by this date.... $195 BILLION funding from donor countries at stake.

14.) ADAM / SCOOTER did not and would not give a DATE / RATE ..... BUT simply stated that it is going to be a TRUST issue between IRAQ and BUSINESS to make the RATE be worth more than basically $0.10 to $0.80

ADAM, SCOOTER, and SONNY were all kicked off of the system at the start of the CC.... LUCKILY ADAM and SCOOTER were able to get back on, BUT SONNY was not as lucky.

IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS ANY OTHER INFO THAT I MISSED .... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS IT ON

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK ADAM, SCOOTER, AND SOONY FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK THAT THE PUT INTO THIS CC

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE DINAR VET BLOGGERS / FORUM CONTRIBUTORS FOR THEIR GREAT INPUT AND NEWS ARTICLES

• Upvote 1

So it had some problems, free services often do. Adam said from the beginning that he didn't think it could handle too many calls, and that he would post the CC to make it available to those that didn't make it. Those involved held this call as a free service to us, and we should all be thankful that Adam cares enough about us to do so. He could of easily did a VIP only call, and it would have most likely not had as many problems.

They learned from this one, and I'm sure the next one will be better. Or better yet, it RVs soon, and we won't need to do another one!

Milli M

I agree with you Milli...and with Phoenix. Why all the drama of having people "hurry up and register"? I didn't because I knew it would be just the same thing we've experienced in the past, and I could listen to the recorded version at my convenience. I also agree that if the admins knew how many people had registered, wouldn't it have been easy enough to check and see how many people the system could handle? I think we all have enough drama in our lives now with the waiting, waiting, waiting. I am always anxious to hear what these three men have to say...especially Sonny and Scooter...but unnecessary additional histrionics are not needed at this time... JMO

MOST OF YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE MAD ARE NEW AND DONT SEE THAT YOU ARE GETTING SOMETHING FOR NOTHING ITS FREE YOU PAID NOTHING . BUT YOU WANT EVERYTHING TO BE PERFECT . MABYE ADAM SHOULD JUST KEEP CONFRENCE CALLS FOR VIPs AN WE WANT HAVE THIS PROBLEMS OR ALL YOUR WINEING

I have to disagree with your comment. AM sent out the invitations to the CC. With people being dropped off the CC and then locked out, is not a professional way of handling a global CC. It reflects poorly on the organization. Besides, peoples' times and schedules are just as important to them as anyone else. To say the least, I was very disappointed.

Getting something for nothing? AM is promoting his organization and trying to get additional members for his VIP program to gain greater leverage in the cash-in stage and also for additional investment opportunties. The more people he can convince, the better financial results for them (hopefully) and for him. So as we all know, there is nothing for free!

When I called in to the conference call, a message came on and said this conference call has reached its' capacity. Why did I pre-register and get a code if you were going to overbook?

This whole thing reminds me a little of a bible verse.

Psalms 118:8

This is a rumor? Let's get this stuff in "off-topic" where it belongs......please.

When I called in to the conference call, a message came on and said this conference call has reached its' capacity. Why did I pre-register and get a code if you were going to overbook?

This whole thing reminds me a little of a bible verse.

Psalms 118:8

R u kidding me. A conference call compared to that scripture. They try to do something nice for us, and Adam gets scripture.

• Upvote 1

Here is a short picture of what was talked about on the CC:

SCOOTER talked about:

1.) The timeline that has happened in IRAQ... he pointed out that over the past 90 - 120 days IRAQ has been distributing money to the providences

2.) OCT 1st is the starts the 4th QTR (usually there is a LOT of money that exchanges hands around this time each year)

3.) Thomas Reuters system MUST be in place with the ISX / CURRENCY for IRAQ to become internationally recognized

4.) WTO (World Trade Organiztion) meeting to take place (? date)

5.) OCT 15th (2003) was when the NEW DINAR first launched into the country (? could this be a good date for change in form of RV/RI ?)

ADAM and SCOOTER both contributed to the following:

1.) ISX (just general information) basically it is an investment option

2.) WARKA the news that it is in trouble is FALSE! WARKA is a STRONG BANKING SYSTEM (Adam does have an account with WARKA)

3.) That there will be a lot of RUMORS (false leads) abound as the RV/RI keeps getting closer

4.) IRAQ getting removal from OFAC issue was a GATEWAY TO THE RV/RI

5.) KUWAIT meeting with IRAQ sometime later this week or early next week (good sign)

6.) TAX ? ADAM stated that you need to talk to a TAX ADVISOR to get the best answer to this ? .... DINAR INVESTMENT could be taxed as a capital gains

7.) RV will most likely be seen between BANKS FIRST then hit the world market for the investors

8.) CH 7, HCL, & GOI not necessary prior to RV/RI .... AS LONG AS IRAQ HAS A PLAN

9.) CH 7 may stay in place as a HYBRID SITUATION.... meaning IRAQ would have some sanctions lifted while still being PROTECTED from lawsuits

10.) IMF ARTICLE 8 moved to ARTICLE 4 basically IRAQ knew what they were doing by maintaining a stable currency and inflation rate over the past few years

11.) KUWAIT wants their MONEY (debt owed to them for the invasion)

12.) IMF demanded 2010-2011 budget (MARCH 7th elections was trigger for the start of the process for an RV)

13.) NOV 2nd (HARD DATE) 2011 budget needs to be approved by this date.... $195 BILLION funding from donor countries at stake.

14.) ADAM / SCOOTER did not and would not give a DATE / RATE ..... BUT simply stated that it is going to be a TRUST issue between IRAQ and BUSINESS to make the RATE be worth more than basically $0.10 to $0.80

ADAM, SCOOTER, and SONNY were all kicked off of the system at the start of the CC.... LUCKILY ADAM and SCOOTER were able to get back on, BUT SONNY was not as lucky.

IF THERE IS ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS ANY OTHER INFO THAT I MISSED .... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PASS IT ON

I WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY THANK ADAM, SCOOTER, AND SOONY FOR ALL OF THE HARD WORK THAT THE PUT INTO THIS CC

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE DINAR VET BLOGGERS / FORUM CONTRIBUTORS FOR THEIR GREAT INPUT AND NEWS ARTICLES

THANK YOU