Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

lets prey for our familys

jimctrane

OK WE ALL GOT SOME BAD NEWS ABOUT WARKA ACC HEY FOLKS WE ARE ALL IN THIS

TOGETHER. WE ARE ONE BIG FAMLY HELPING ONE ANOTHER. WE DONT ADD FUEL TO THE FLAME WHEN WE GET BAD NEWS. WE NEED TO BE A FRIEND AND A MOTIVATER. SO PLEASE TAKE CONCIDERATION FOR ONE ANOTHER. LETS HOPE AND PREY FO GUIDANCE. WEAAALLL WANT THE SAME THING RIGHT@?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

TOGETHER. WE ARE ONE BIG FAMLY HELPING ONE ANOTHER. WE DONT ADD FUEL TO THE FLAME WHEN WE GET BAD NEWS. WE NEED TO BE A FRIEND AND A MOTIVATER. SO PLEASE TAKE CONCIDERATION FOR ONE ANOTHER. LETS HOPE AND PREY FO GUIDANCE. WEAAALLL WANT THE SAME THING RIGHT@?

Ok everybody, before you get to worked up about Warka Bank read this link.

http://97.74.115.239/?p=303

GO RV

i am with you ..... we are all in this together like i said before if this falls at least we can say we tried and life goes on ,, but whem it RVs and get we get our reward then my Brothes and Sisters enjoy the fruits ....... and thank God in your own special way ... thank him what ever happens ,, i believe it will happen it will RV soon and we will enjoy the fruits ... stay alert and stay faithfull ... peace to all .

i am with you ..... we are all in this together like i said before if this falls at least we can say we tried and life goes on ,, but whem it RVs and get we get our reward then my Brothes and Sisters enjoy the fruits ....... and thank God in your own special way ... thank him what ever happens ,, i believe it will happen it will RV soon and we will enjoy the fruits ... stay alert and stay faithfull ... peace to all .

how is God in this? he isn't revaluing the currency. the CBI is.