Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REDOMINATION

CLAREMORE50

I have a question? if someone could maybe explain. I've seen possible redomination on sites eg.... xe.com and iraq newshound etc. even if they redominate their currancy to help there people. does that mean possibly they may not revalue or reinstate their currency. can it mean they would benifit from just the redomination withot the rv or ri? sorry but i'm trying to better understand this. everything i have read leads me to believe it will happen but not probable until 2013. thats by reading cbi's site on their currency autions and due dates. hope its sooner. but if anyone can maybe explain about the redomination? thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't think you have anything to worry about. If it LOP's it will be an in country LOP and RV internationally. I believe the in country LOP will help Iraq restructure their money system quickly and the international rv will give their currency international trade status. Don't worry! GOOO RVVV!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1