Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The 3 Amigos

prayin4peace

It's great to have an opinion, but before you spout off about banning him from this site you should explore his contributions. Also, we don't ban people's opinions on this site. Surely there are many who don't like him, but others do. So contrary to what you read even though you've read the site for months and only recently joined (blah blah blah), the GET members have contributed. In fact, it's a fact that Ganganks was the first to post (in March) the 2010 budget was based on the Bahrain Dinar. He took a beating for that assessment. Yet, this was recently proven by Scooter. So opinions are great, you have one; I have one, etc. But WE DON'T CENSOR OTHER'S intel just because.

He could be right about the phone call...maybe, maybe not. But someone will be sometime.

I agree with you, their contribution has been great! I do realize also that people who post negative things never contribute with anything good, so please just read and learn! ! ! !

• Downvote 2

Ahhh just don't take anything Terry says seriously....I mean I think he's a funny guy... :lol:

112_photo_141.jpg

Unfortunately, it's only funny to those of us who have been around for a while, and often, not even to those. To the newbies who have no sound reason to be overly suspicious, this guy comes across as knowing exactly what he's talking about. That can be dangerous, and after a while, it becomes apparent that it can't be without intent. There has to be motive somewhere. :(

No, Shanny. I'm not.

He was talking about E, not Terryk.

Both E and Ganganks are decent men who sinned pretty badly against Adam. However, that is between Adam and them. I won't/can't crucify them...that's not for me to do. As for Terryk, he's out there. He may have peeps that just give him bad info. If I were Terryk, and had gotten bad info enough times, I would be more cautious about letting that intel be heard. Terry doesn't learn so well.

We need both ends of the spectrum in this investment because otherwise we wouldn't know where the truth is. So Terry is way over there <---- and Med is way over there -----> and somewhere in the middle is the truth.

Best.

JoeP:

We are all feeling the same frustration, but I want to make sure you understand. It was during E's presentation that Terry interupted him with this "mystery caller" that told him it was a done deal. That has happened both times I listened to their conference call. E gives good factual information most of the time with back-up. Terry just continues to act like he is talking directly to the powers that be in Iraq.

Also, for the obvious reasons, I did not join this forum for over a year of watching and reading and praying. I can't imagine having been in this investment like many of you for more than the 15 months I've been living and dieing with each new piece of "INTEL". It just took me a while to become this frustrated. We all know the economic changes that have occurred over the last three years and many of us who invested money we didn't need at that time are beginning to feel the pressure.

I apologize if my frustration with the goings on of Terry offended you. AND, to be certain, it's Terry alone that has offended me, not Steve.

We'll continue to pray for all of us and the Iraqi people who continue to be victimized by their own government, just as we have been victimized by ours.

• Upvote 2

Dude, E is not a 'decent man'. I wish people really knew what went on when he was booted from this site. Some blinders would come off.

Perhaps someone with the ability to make a "permanent" post on the site, and was around when these issues occurred, should write a paragraph explaining once and for all why these people shouldn't be believed. Many are obviously unaware, and are learning the hard way. It's always nice to learn from the experience of others if they have solid evidence to support a belief that these people shouldn't be trusted. It's been painfully apparent that the "G.E.T. Team" never gets it right, and puts out the overwhelming majority of the false rumors, but if there's more to the story that others have knowledge of, it would be nice to know what it is. It might save some people from making huge errors in judgment. Just a thought. :blink:

Perhaps someone with the ability to make a "permanent" post on the site, and was around when these issues occurred, should write a paragraph explaining once and for all why these people shouldn't be believed. Many are obviously unaware, and are learning the hard way. It's always nice to learn from the experience of others if they have solid evidence to support a belief that these people shouldn't be trusted. It's been painfully apparent that the "G.E.T. Team" never gets it right, and puts out the overwhelming majority of the false rumors, but if there's more to the story that others have knowledge of, it would be nice to know what it is. It might save some people from making huge errors in judgment. Just a thought. :blink:

the problem with that is, the explanation would eventually get lost at the bottom of the pile after a few days of it being posted when it has been read. like most posts after a few days the new posts come and the older posts get pushed to the bottom. you would still have to keep explaining it over and over so the point is kind of moot. anyway it would take an hour maybe more to post about the adventures on the forums of GET. kind of like those of us who have been around for a few years and had to deal with medic and his BS. we knew how he was and tried to tell others but still had people who defended him because they thought he was the real deal. just better off to let people draw their own conclusions and leave it at that. people are going to believe who or what they want.

Edited by ds2

Prayin4Peace,

My first post was rude. Please forgive me. It was frustration coming out and here's why. I read your opinions and then look at the amount of time you've been here (this applies to all posts like your first one). I think to myself. Why do they have that opinion? Were you hear back at the end of last year and beginning of this year? Did you read and participate in their contributions? Do you know how well liked they once were? Do you honestly know why and when they were banned?

Most of the time those questions are answered "no, but everyone else says it". When I see someone here from 09, or early this year, then they have the experience to spout off because they have gone through the growing pains with them.

What they said/did to Adam is inexcusable. But that doesn't dismiss and eliminate the positives that happened for the months leading up to that. These men do have good hearts and intentions. Just as Frank does. But all of them have methods we can't wrap ourselves around.

Again, forgive me for attacking you. Wasn't very nice of me.

Joe P

I have been here since the begining , but my date under my name says Aug 5 2010. I was banned along time ago by a mod that got banned. Adam let me back in and my name is still the same , but added an I at the end lol. You can't go by dates on some people Joe!

I finally decided to get serious with dinarvets once I found out who was who and what there agendas were cuz to me this is a Business deal work is work and play is play . Terry K really does nothing but insults peoples inteligents with his games one after another. I watched him get banned from here and loved every minute of it tongue.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gif

the problem with that is, the explanation would eventually get lost at the bottom of the pile after a few days of it being posted when it has been read. like most posts after a few days the new posts come and the older posts get pushed to the bottom. you would still have to keep explaining it over and over so the point is kind of moot. anyway it would take an hour maybe more to post about the adventures on the forums of GET. kind of like those of us who have been around for a few years and had to deal with medic and his BS. we knew how he was and tried to tell others but still had people who defended him because they thought he was the real deal. just better off to let people draw their own conclusions and leave it at that. people are going to believe who or what they want.

Well then someone should pin the post to the top of the forum so that everyone can see not to believe anything from the G.E.T team, terryk .... and others

• Upvote 1

i thought Frank was going to run one of ali's offices after RV. is TK also going to run one? the 3 amigos should be called the 3 blind mice!

No terry is not going to be running anything for Ali , so this clown spouting off about banning better get his info correct before putting his foot in his mouth.

• Upvote 1

Really? growing pains? more like honing their skills. How many times does someone have to lie to be called a liar? Did Ponzi ever do anything that was positive? or cant someone that wasn't involved from the beginning make any conclusions based on the evidence? You have no idea whats in their hearts and neither do i but i can make conclusions based on actions, and lying about having contacts all over the world with confirmations that the RV is done every week for the last six months does not make me want to defend them. Its like having a big pile of dog crap in your yard, you want to tell everyone to just not smell it, but I would rather remove it.

oh yea, defenders of the GET team can only defend them by saying "they will eventually be right" ,how intellectually devoid of thought is that statement? If you want that i can write a statement that says it will RV tomorrow and e-mail to you everyday if you need a pick-me-up, but most of us would rather not smell this load in our yard everyday.

Well said DALLASDCC!!!