Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Terry K Rumor...9/14 RV

Eddinar

TK is like the many balloons at the Albuquerque International balloon Festival, all full of hot air. His sources for the last two months has been wrong on every intel he post.

I agree with the comments, Ali probably made a killing last night with this clown hyping this up-AGAIN!!!! Could it be they are getting a piece of the pie. <_<

Hey, TerryK, could you stand up off your computer chair for a second? Got something for you.

flyingshoe-1.jpg

Good one Manynar ! :lol: . I think you just TerryKOed him. Use a overhand throw, you get a faster spin. I've been practicing in my back yard . :D

Edited by Man_Kind

I know...I know...it's from Terry K...Oh well...never posted any of his stuff before but what the heck...my one and only post of his....

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world that GOI is done, Ch 7 lifted a while ago and that RV has already happened. They triggered on Sunday but Iraq asked them to stop until they could announce to the world themselves. He also was told 2 different rates – one said it would RV at 6.38, the other said 7.39

[terryk] KEEP IN MIND THEY CAN AFFORED UP TO 12 BUT I WOULD SAY MORE AT 3.86-4.12

[terryk] My source says emphatically that it must RV tomorrow or Iraq is in deep caca..

The words "delusion of grandeur" come to mind. I think Ol' Terry is finally losing it.

i almost craped in my pants--- seriously really???? not but i'm willing to pay the 70% tax if that's for real!!! lol

you must made me choke on my coffee...seriously? 70% tax? My husband and I were just talking about how much tax it would be.

folk, whatever it is, whenever it is, it will be what it is

it will be what 'they' want or need it to be to accomplish the objective of rebooting the world economy

relax, let it come to you

it is nothing more or less than a jubilee (look this term up, it's important)

afterward, get out of debt, convert your boon into gold, or silver and take possession of the physical metal

and try not to change

good advice from Adam:

http://dinarnews.net/cashinguide.php

I know...I know...it's from Terry K...Oh well...never posted any of his stuff before but what the heck...my one and only post of his....

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world

[terryk] I have a source that has verified with 38 others around the world that GOI is done, Ch 7 lifted a while ago and that RV has already happened. They triggered on Sunday but Iraq asked them to stop until they could announce to the world themselves. He also was told 2 different rates – one said it would RV at 6.38, the other said 7.39

[terryk] KEEP IN MIND THEY CAN AFFORED UP TO 12 BUT I WOULD SAY MORE AT 3.86-4.12

[terryk] My source says emphatically that it must RV tomorrow or Iraq is in deep caca..

What's the point in posting this garbage. That is all that this post is garbage garbage garbage. Complete waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I am gald to see that people see Terry K for what he is. Some guy thinking up new lies to tell people every week. He always changes it just enough to get your heart beat up then you get nothing.

I posted on Dinarr Daddy asking if Roger could please stop posting his lies. I trust Enorste over on the GET Team but no one else.

Norm Walker

• Downvote 1