Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

G W Bush, Mr Blair, Obama what the heck is going on here then

zantac

I think I have learned to just not talk politics in general on this page.

If you post well thought out topics or comments, but against anything Republican or pro-democrat you will get (-)

If you post well thought out topics or comments that are neutral in nature, it will get turned into a pro-democrat and you will get (-)

Post one sentence topics about Obama sucking, you will get (+)

Post anything about Fox News not being "Fair and Balanced", you will get (-) and sugar poured in your gas tank.

I like this site because it is well updated with RV news, but sometimes it is tough reading posts (from both sides) that are so narrow minded.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My first post, so here goes;

One thing needs to be remembered here. The demo'ts have had the majority in the house for 4 years now, not just two. Basicly we have had a democrat majority in the legislature for four years not just two. At least then we had a president that would veto. Now we have a majority in congress where the other side cannot even stop, or better yet, keep in check! This was evident when they shoved the health care bill down the peoples throats when the majority opposed it (people). This gov't. under obama is not a gov't. "By the people, for the people". We need to change this starting in Nov.!! Patiently waiting for the RV, though hard, It has to happen while the world is still dependent on black gold. G-d bless all our military past, present and future. I served under carter, but that's another story! C-MON RV!!

• Upvote 2

My first post, so here goes;

One thing needs to be remembered here. The demo'ts have had the majority in the house for 4 years now, not just two. Basicly we have had a democrat majority in the legislature for four years not just two. At least then we had a president that would veto. Now we have a majority in congress where the other side cannot even stop, or better yet, keep in check! This was evident when they shoved the health care bill down the peoples throats when the majority opposed it (people). This gov't. under obama is not a gov't. "By the people, for the people". We need to change this starting in Nov.!! Patiently waiting for the RV, though hard, It has to happen while the world is still dependent on black gold. G-d bless all our military past, present and future. I served under carter, but that's another story! C-MON RV!!

Excellent first post, sir! :twothumbs:

Time out people I was only making an observation of what I see, I didn’t mean for you lot to go get stuck in to each other.

My prime minister in the UK is a complete toenail but sadly this is what we have to put up with for the next 4-5 years, accept it there is nothing that can be done, we made a big mistake & so did the USA.

It’s no good fighting among each other just accept what you have, move on & make the best of what you have.

If we see the RV in the next few months does anyone give 2 monkeys what goes on, after that you will all be in the position to do as you please, create your own families destiny & do what ever you please

• Upvote 1

When Mr Bush & Mr Blair started this they had all intensions to finish it then some dumb ass Americans & even more stupid English go & vote in some complete coffee sipping doughnut munching Twats

Wonderful post ... thanks for saying outloud what most of us were thinking!

Thanks for the post!

• Upvote 2