Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another prayer request for Dogmatic1 and her family

pleasantvalleySunday

this was a private message from Dogmatic1 but I have her permission to share it, she has been care giving 24/7 for her Mother in-law since early this summer when she was sent "home" with hospice. The hospice nurse has just left and in her opinion her mother-in-law will probably pass very quickly now, like in the next 24 hours.

Philippians 4:7 (New International Version)

7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

God bless them all,

pvS

• Upvote 3

this was a private message from Dogmatic1 but I have her permission to share it, she has been care giving 24/7 for her Mother in-law since early this summer when she was sent "home" with hospice. The hospice nurse has just left and in her opinion her mother-in-law will probably pass very quickly now, like in the next 24 hours.

Philippians 4:7 (New International Version)

7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

God bless them all,

pvS

We are lifting you up in prayer and pray that that God gives you peace at this time of need.

• Upvote 2

My prayers go up for you and the family. I know this is a difficult time. Have been there myself when Hospice tells you that about a family member. A very difficult time for you.

There are no words to suffice.

But God is Good!

Sorry to hear about your mother in law.will certainly keep your family and her in my prayers.

• Upvote 1

Dogmatic1 you & your family are in my thoughts & prayers. I can say I know what you're going through. We lost my precious grandmother a little over a month ago. I never thought I could but I had the peace to be able to ask the Lord to be merciful to her. He was. As hard as it was I know she is where she belongs. I pray you have that peace & comfort. God bless you & your mother in law & family.

• Upvote 3

This is a time when your love can shine on the path to Heaven. You are a gift from God to your Mother In-law be at peace with that understanding and knowledge. May Heavenly Father hold you and your family in the palm of his hands during this time of loss and sorrow... blessings and love sent your way

• Upvote 1

Dogmatic1 you are an amaizing person. I have had several of my family members who I have given care for prior to and during the need for Hospice. This is never easy but god will guide you and you will find strength that you never new you had becouse I know that the many prayers everyone sends you will help you.

God bless your Mother in Law, God bless you, and God bless your family and you are all in my prayers.

Carla

• Upvote 1

We thank you Heavenly Father for YOUR peace that passes all understanding!

We praise YOU always in our times of abundance and in our times of loss!

We thank YOU for all the lives who cross our path on this journey called life here on this earth; and we praise your Holy name

now and always!

We praise YOU that you are even closer to this family in their hour of need. In Jesus name we pray ... Amen and Amen!

• Upvote 1

Dogmatic - may God bless and you and your family during this difficult time. Soon your mother-in-law will be resting peacefully, and hopefully you can take comfort in that.

And bless PleasantValleySunday for being such a wonderful person to lift you up in prayer! We are all extremely blessed to have the DV family around us!

• Upvote 1

I have an update. At approximately, 3:30 pm I checked on my beautiful mother-in-law, she was breathing and it was labored. At 4:15p.m. I went in to give her a dose of liquid morphine and noticed that her breathing had ceased. She had gone home. I was in shock, I really thought, we had more time with her.

This had been a long road (since February of 09') and she had been in and out of hospital this year way too many times.

I just want to say, that you all are beautiful and amazing! Thank you so much for the prayers and the kind words. Also, I was raised to honor my parents as is it says to do in the Good Book, I'm not a hero, but God is! I also know that she is in his loving arms, right now!

Thanks again and I love my DV family! Also, I have to share this poem that my husaband wrote. He wrote this poem a couple of hours before his mother passed away. It is simply beautiful, I hope you like it;

The Final Hour

.by Pharnell Raines on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 2:30pm.

As I stand upon this island,

Looking upon the sea,

The clouds upon the horizon,

Are gathering once more for me.

Standing helpless on the edge,

With nothing to lead,

Nothing can be changed,

Death sits upon his steed.

His breath is cold,

His stare affixed,

Not willing to relinquish,

The final earthly kiss.

Saints are gathering,

On a heavenly shore,

Watching and waiting,

To welcome and adore.

As we await this final hour,

This time dreaded like none other,

Approaching the end of this earthly time,

Finding her peace, my hero, my Mother.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

First of all the (-) is suppose to be a (+). I'm so sleepy & this stupid phone..

The poem is beautiful!!!! I try to imagine the beauty they see & feelings they feel. It takes my breath away just trying to imagine. I pray you and your family are given peace & comfort to know this was God's plan for her. May God bless you!!

• Upvote 1

I am sorry for your loss and I pray for you and your family through your healing process. Please know that we are here if you need anything even to drop a note about some of the wonderful times you have had with your mother-in-law. Memories are forever and it helps to share them with others. Thank you for sharing the wonderful poem.

God bless you, your Mother-in-Law and your faimily. Family is forever!

Carla

I have an update. At approximately, 3:30 pm I checked on my beautiful mother-in-law, she was breathing and it was labored. At 4:15p.m. I went in to give her a dose of liquid morphine and noticed that her breathing had ceased. She had gone home. I was in shock, I really thought, we had more time with her.

This had been a long road (since February of 09') and she had been in and out of hospital this year way too many times.

I just want to say, that you all are beautiful and amazing! Thank you so much for the prayers and the kind words. Also, I was raised to honor my parents as is it says to do in the Good Book, I'm not a hero, but God is! I also know that she is in his loving arms, right now!

Thanks again and I love my DV family! Also, I have to share this poem that my husaband wrote. He wrote this poem a couple of hours before his mother passed away. It is simply beautiful, I hope you like it;

The Final Hour

.by Pharnell Raines on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 2:30pm.

As I stand upon this island,

Looking upon the sea,

The clouds upon the horizon,

Are gathering once more for me.

Standing helpless on the edge,

With nothing to lead,

Nothing can be changed,

Death sits upon his steed.

His breath is cold,

His stare affixed,

Not willing to relinquish,

The final earthly kiss.