Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reval Monday Look at It This Way????

targus

I want to bounce this around.

So under normal travel lets say I go to Kuwait. I go to the local exchange office and exchange dollars. While I am in Kuwait the value of my currency goes up 20%. I return home and exchange back to dollars. So I in theory I made a profit. A month later I go back to Kuwait but I do not get as much for my exchange but I go anyways because it is part of business. Somebody had to absorb my profits. Did somebody buy the money from the reserve I brought back before I returned to Kuwait? Imagine if I am one of a million travelers going in and out of Kuwait the same day, week, month. The exchange values wash.

So, if it revalues (when it revals sorry) lets say Monday and then somebody needs to do business in Iraq on Tuesday. They repeat the process I did when I went to Kuwait. Lets say it revalues at 2.00. Wont that person who needs to do business in Iraq on Tuesday help eliminate Iraq from having to back the currency with their own surplus? Or wont other people buy with their currency for example from me in hopes it will go higher or they need to do business. So it was their money that covered my gain.

You feeling me

I was trying to put my thoughts around this while my wife was yelling dinner is ready. You get my premise.

Where am I wrong?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

So under normal travel lets say I go to Kuwait. I go to the local exchange office and exchange dollars. While I am in Kuwait the value of my currency goes up 20%. I return home and exchange back to dollars. So I in theory I made a profit. A month later I go back to Kuwait but I do not get as much for my exchange but I go anyways because it is part of business. Somebody had to absorb my profits. Did somebody buy the money from the reserve I brought back before I returned to Kuwait? Imagine if I am one of a million travelers going in and out of Kuwait the same day, week, month. The exchange values wash.

So, if it revalues (when it revals sorry) lets say Monday and then somebody needs to do business in Iraq on Tuesday. They repeat the process I did when I went to Kuwait. Lets say it revalues at 2.00. Wont that person who needs to do business in Iraq on Tuesday help eliminate Iraq from having to back the currency with their own surplus? Or wont other people buy with their currency for example from me in hopes it will go higher or they need to do business. So it was their money that covered my gain.

You feeling me

I was trying to put my thoughts around this while my wife was yelling dinner is ready. You get my premise.

Where am I wrong?

Targus don't you fret, just go ahead and partake of that delicious dinner you wife has prepared, because we got people in this here game of our, that can sure help you out. Ntsofast, don't go thinking I am the logical1 casue i ain't . But we got Scooter, Phoenix, Eddinar all doing research on this very topic of yours. They gonna be able to tell us how to do it. I would also suggest you get Adam Montanna's book "the Cashin in guide". Because the dinarinmi keeps reaching for them clues too,. Frank26 says we gotta get to level 3 soon. Cause that's where all the action is. My daddy says if i wasn't such a bonehead with a hardtop i could done figured this out. But I got no clues yet as to how this is all gonna end. I do believe one day we will wake up and it's all gonna be over. That just gives me happyfeethere thinking about the Cabnnwoods. Now don't get me wrong, i am not kevindKing but i do hope to be Scooby Doo someday.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 16

Targus don't you fret, just go ahead and partake of that delicious dinner you wife has prepared, because we got people in this here game of our, that can sure help you out. Ntsofast, don't go thinking I am the logical1 casue i ain't . But we got Scooter, Phoenix, Eddinar all doing research on this very topic of yours. They gonna be able to tell us how to do it. I would also suggest you get Adam Montanna's book "the Cashin in guide". Because the dinarinmi keeps reaching for them clues too,. Frank26 says we gotta get to level 3 soon. Cause that's where all the action is. My daddy says if i wasn't such a bonehead with a hardtop i could done figured this out. But I got no clues yet as to how this is all gonna end. I do believe one day we will wake up and it's all gonna be over. That just gives me happyfeethere thinking about the Cabnnwoods. Now don't get me wrong, i am not kevindKing but i do hope to be Scooby Doo someday.

And Jimsdandy with that.

Sorry about that I was in the right frame off mind before wifey was yelling dinner and you know how it goes......

What got me going was some negative post that makes sense. However I have read a lot of positive post that make sense also. So let me try it again.

I know currency trading is more complicated but let me try this. Let say I have been growing golden apples for 5 years never really sure if I could sell them when they ripen. They are ripe on Monday and you buy one for $1. You don't care what it cost me because you know somebody who will buy more from you for $3 on Friday and that person hopes that one day that $3 dollar apple might grow it a tree so he holds it for a long time. Before you know it the golden apples are swapped daily around the world trading hands and it creates wealth off the same apple. Man this got me off track.

Anyways I am convinced that billions if not trillions trade daily throughout the world. And daily millionaires are made and some lose it. The currency is just swapped. Take a look at Yahoo or Google. Ordinary people were turned into millionaires during that time. Were did the money come from to fill their bank accounts? It was floating around the world from past gains and past losses. Nobody questioned that. Are we to believe the stock market is more secure?.

Trillions are traded daily on Forex with other currencies.

So a group of people had billions of dollars worth of Yahoo and Google stocks and they cashed out to go on a cruise. The next day another group bought those shares because they felt they wanted to go long and then those people still became billionaires.

So if we cash out early wouldn't somebody come along and then need those dollars to do business in Iraq Or lets say my investment group has 100 billion dollars and we would like a 5% return. So we buy dinars at a higher rate after you cash out and it goes up 5% didn't we still make 5 billion dollars. Wasn't it my 100 billion dollars that covered your gain.

A little winded but you see my point and again where am I wrong

• Upvote 1

That was so awsome...come on give me more!!!!!! :lol::D

Sorry about that I was in the right frame off mind before wifey was yelling dinner and you know how it goes......

What got me going was some negative post that makes sense. However I have read a lot of positive post that make sense also. So let me try it again.

I know currency trading is more complicated but let me try this. Let say I have been growing golden apples for 5 years never really sure if I could sell them when they ripen. They are ripe on Monday and you buy one for $1. You don't care what it cost me because you know somebody who will buy more from you for $3 on Friday and that person hopes that one day that $3 dollar apple might grow it a tree so he holds it for a long time. Before you know it the golden apples are swapped daily around the world trading hands and it creates wealth off the same apple. Man this got me off track.

Anyways I am convinced that billions if not trillions trade daily throughout the world. And daily millionaires are made and some lose it. The currency is just swapped. Take a look at Yahoo or Google. Ordinary people were turned into millionaires during that time. Were did the money come from to fill their bank accounts? It was floating around the world from past gains and past losses. Nobody questioned that. Are we to believe the stock market is more secure?.

So a group of people had billions of dollars worth of Yahoo and Google stocks and they cashed out to go on a cruise. The next day another group bought those shares because they felt they wanted to go long and then those people still became billionaires.

So if we cash out early wouldn't somebody come along and then need those dollars to do business in Iraq Or lets say my investment group has 100 billion dollars and we would like a 5% return. So we buy dinars at a higher rate after you cash out and it goes up 5% didn't we still make 5 billion dollars. Wasn't it my 100 billion dollars that covered your gain.

To Much thinking...... :confused:

Go Rv/RI B)

Lose the assumption that there is a finite and fixed amount of capital in the world. We'd still be on Adam's (Eve's) first dollar if markets didn't create. Nothing HAS to be absorbed. It is all based on confidence, within international rules and parameters. Money value is always a moving target. Less stable ones are more volitile. Oh, and try not to think SO MUCH! :lol:

Bobby

You feeling me

Where am I wrong?

targus, did you forget your meds today? (Just Kidding) Quit worrying about how you paid for your hamburger on Tuesday with your currency from last Friday :blink::wacko: What you really need to worry about is what you're gonna do with all your new found money. :drool::bulb::drool:

Your talking about the fluidity of trading currency. The supply and demand how would that affect our investment. Its anyone's guess what it would come out at but I would think they wouldnt come out way too high because they want it to be traded. We need buying and selling.

You feeling me

Where am I wrong?

You need to get another hobby.