Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Computer System Upgrade?

SexyDinar

Has anyone emailed Mr Issa to find out how long they envisage the upgade to take because this has been going on now for 1 month now!!

I think there is something else behind the supposedly upgrade as in they are taking all electronic control away from us so we can't react immediately when the RV goes down.

Has anyone emailed Mr Issa to find out how long they envisage the upgade to take because this has been going on now for 1 month now!!

I think there is something else behind the supposedly upgrade as in they are taking all electronic control away from us so we can't react immediately when the RV goes down.

I sent out a bitchy email to the e-banking Warka contact. If he bothers to respond, Ill post it.

Maynard

I sent out a bitchy email to the e-banking Warka contact. If he bothers to respond, Ill post it.

Maynard

I've had an issue about this for quite some time and have tried to get answers from Mr Issa and his e-bank team with no luck. I've made a poll asking members about their confidence in Warka, most respond well, but I have this funny feeling about how the "Important Things" that mean to us as investors are being taken away. Such as money transfers internal / external and access to our accounts at times being not available. What will happen when the RV/RI occurs? Will we be subject to emails inorder to conduct business? I really hope Warka will not let us down.