Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Governments investment in Dinar?

biker1600

Can't help you with your question but I do have one of my own on the same topic. Can anyone address this? Let's say our government does own a trillion or four trillion dinars. IF this is true and the dinar rv's for even $1.00, then wouldn't we be able to do MUCH better than wiping out "half" our national debt, as Obama has said he would do? In fact, it seems that Iraq would be in massive debt if other countries have done the same as America. I don't claim to be an expert on numbers, but this seems exponential & maybe impossible to me. BTW, I hold dinars and hope for an RV soon.

I have read post for over a year that the US gov holds around a trillion dinar. Where is that officially posted? I could not find anything about it on any US Treasury web sites. I'm sure I just have not looked hard enough, but could someone help me out with a post?

I heard on HANNITY live U.S. owns 5 trillion DINAR now way this does not happen. Now way they go on the global market and back out on RV

Iraq would lose face with the WORLD and would be blacklisted with ALL they deal with

Just IMO.

President Obama said in a speech the debt We owe will be cut in half by 2013, I will bet the other half will be paid in his election year!

President Bush set this up, It's going to reboot the WORLDS economy JUST IMO.

Our KIDS,KIDS,KIDS,KIDS could not pay off 3 trillion dollars worth of debt, President Obama says he will cut this in half in 3 years.

GOT MILK?

IT'S ALL GOOD! GO GOD!!

Edited by Kip Williams

I have read post for over a year that the US gov holds around a trillion dinar. Where is that officially posted? I could not find anything about it on any US Treasury web sites. I'm sure I just have not looked hard enough, but could someone help me out with a post?

I don't think you will find it in the Federal Reserve or US Treasury. It no doubt is buried somewhere in the another Govermental Accounting Office. emot-questioned.gif

I have read somewhere that they have 5.5 trillion dinar, remember that Pres. Bush said the war would not cost us anything.... Food for thought B)

I've never found that quote anywhere. It's a popular misconception here that Bush said the war wouldn't cost us anything. It was people in the Bush administration like Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and Ari Fleischer who stated that Iraqi oil was capable of helping us pay for the reconstruction of Iraq. Keep in mind however that the original cost projections were based on a 6 months to two year occupation, not 7+ years. The costs far exceeded the original estimates.

• Upvote 3

It is said that the Fed is holding $50 Billion hostage to a SOF Agreement! Iraq will probably never get that money back! Probably 5 Trillion of that is in Iraqi Dinar! Since all the Oil sold is in US Dollars, all that money also filters through the Fed. Reserve Bank of NY! I think the US has Iraq over the Barrel. If the US and IMF and World Bank and the UN want a RV/RI, it will come sooner or later!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've never found that quote anywhere. It's a popular misconception here that Bush said the war wouldn't cost us anything. It was people in the Bush administration like Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and Ari Fleischer who stated that Iraqi oil was capable of helping us pay for the reconstruction of Iraq. Keep in mind however that the original cost projections were based on a 6 months to two year occupation, not 7+ years. The costs far exceeded the original estimates.

I personally heard the news cast where Pres. Bush said, This is the one war that will pay for its self. I thought it was a strange thing to say and didn't learn until later what he meant by it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I heard on HANNITY live U.S. owns 5 trillion DINAR now way this does not happen. Now way they go on the global market and back out on RV

Iraq would lose face with the WORLD and would be blacklisted with ALL they deal with

Just IMO.

President Obama said in a speech the debt We owe will be cut in half by 2013, I will bet the other half will be paid in his election year!

President Bush set this up, It's going to reboot the WORLDS economy JUST IMO.

Our KIDS,KIDS,KIDS,KIDS could not pay off 3 trillion dollars worth of debt, President Obama says he will cut this in half in 3 years.

GOT MILK?

IT'S ALL GOOD! GO GOD!!

GO CCOP!!

IMO this is what O is going to use to try and get control of the elections. I believe that we are very close to RV because of this and will see action in the next week to give him enough time. I hope that the voters are wise enough to understand tha O had nothing to do with this.

IMO this is what O is going to use to try and get control of the elections. I believe that we are very close to RV because of this and will see action in the next week to give him enough time. I hope that the voters are wise enough to understand tha O had nothing to do with this.

Hummm. I have thought something similar. If it were to RV before the majority of elections, and O could say "look here we have the funds to pay down the debt..etc." then it would be a star on his hat. But...if it were to RV after the first of the year and he could have all the taxes off of it, from all of us who are not protected from taxation, then he might have two stars on his hat. Hummm. I do believe that the US has many IQD. How many, who knows? But we do know there were a set limit printed, and so many are still at the bank, on hold. And that the US can use those IQD to pay for oil and gas from Iraq, and that too will cut down on the budget. Will that bankrupt the country, NO, because they wouldn't RV it for such a large amount as to do so. And the US would have nothing to gain in cashing out all the IQD and having Iraq go under financially, and then no one to purchase oil from, when it goes back up to over $100 a barrel. NOPE, can not see that happening. Not logical. Then on the other hand, what do they do in Washington that is logical. :o;)