Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana - 09/06/2010

dinarded

[Adam Montana] I know I haven't been in chat much

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana u in cajun country.oh no belize

[bubbie] Adam Montana hello!

[Adam Montana] sorry about that

[sheree] Adam Montana whats your take on all the rumors right now?

[Adam Montana] Sheree rumors are rumors

[Adam Montana] here

[Adam Montana] is my take

[sheree] Adam Montana any real info for us/

[Adam Montana] We're close and I've heard some exciting stuff

[sheree] ?

[Adam Montana] the problem is I can't share some of it, and I can't prove the rest, so it's a waste of time to talk about it

[Adam Montana] I'm very focused right now on securing our future though

[Adam Montana] if you don't have my cash in guide yet, you might need it soon

[Adam Montana] http://bit.ly/cashinguide

[sheree] Adam Montana what exactly does "soon" mean?   

[Adam Montana] next

[bart456] Adam Montana can you tell us how soon?

[Adam Montana] VIPs know why I'm in Belize

[jumpinjax] Sheree   

[Adam Montana] i'm not giving a date

[jumpinjax] Adam Montana looking at flights

[Adam Montana] other people give dates and they are always wrong   

[Adam Montana] I'm not here to do that

[Adam Montana] here's what we need

[Adam Montana] we need some formation of the GOI

[sheree] Adam Montana not looking for a date, wouldn't expect you too, just hoping before the end of the year

[Adam Montana] we need either Chapter 7 or the HCL resolved

[Adam Montana] as soon as that happens the RV is going to happen

[Adam Montana] that's a fact

[keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana you have an articles referring to the 14 denominations originally printed??

[Adam Montana] it'

[keepmwlknfny] any*

[Adam Montana] it's not likely to happen this week, but it could be within the month

[Adam Montana] and I can't see it taking longer then this year

[Adam Montana] that's as close to a "date" as i'm going to get

[sheree] Adam Montana whats your take on them saying they are going to do a new currency, is that bad for us?

[Adam Montana] keepmwlknfny i have confirmation from my CBI contact that the lower denoms are already printed and even at some of he banks already

[KCT] Adam Montana Thats good enough for me!

[Adam Montana] at least in Baghdad

[Adam Montana] it's taking longer to get them ot other locations

[Adam Montana] but that's normal

[jumpinjax] camel express   

[Adam Montana] wouldn't expect anything else

[Adam Montana] jumpinjax exactly   

[Adam Montana] that's my basic update on the Dinar - outlook is positive

[jumpinjax] hear that dinarded?

[Adam Montana] but don't hold your breath   because you'll just pass out and probably hit your head on the floor

[Adam Montana] but don't hold your breath   because you'll just pass out and probably hit your head on the floor

[Dinarkicker] OUCH already did

[Adam Montana] I'm going to give you all another reason to join VIP

[pleasantvalleySunday] Dinarkicker   

[EagleEye] Adam Montana   

[Adam Montana] if you read my Cash In guide you know i have a guaranteed cash in rate that is going to beat everyone, even your local bank or any Dinar Dealer

[KCT] Adam Montana Adam Montana Thank-you Adam, good timing, enjoy Belize! Hope to be with VIPs ther if I can get away from school

[rcutter] Dinarkicker, take two asprin and call in the morning

[Adam Montana] that's because we have a group that holds over 25 billion

[Adam Montana] lot of dinar

[Adam Montana] well

[Adam Montana] one of the most important things to understand is that if you're not proactive and smart, your'e going to be broke 2 years after you get your money

[Adam Montana] so I'm focused on wealth protection

[ftruck7] If we go and put our money in Belize, Does that break ank US laws?

[Adam Montana] in fact, the VIPs have access to an attorney and VIP help setting up IBCs (foreign corps and offshore banking)

[Adam Montana] this isn't to avoid taxes

[Adam Montana] this is to PROTECT your assets

[jumpinjax] they got right back to me on another matter

[Adam Montana] anyone who needs to learn more about it can listen to the conference call at http://corpoffshore.com

[Adam Montana] ftruck7 no

[ftruck7] Adam Montana TY

[Adam Montana] there's nothing illegal about it

[KCT] Adam Montana But all of that is for after RV, right? I read cash in guide, but am also VIP.

[Adam Montana] listen to the conference call, it will open your eyes to a few htings

[Adam Montana] KCT that is after RV

[Adam Montana] but i have something I'm going to offer the VIP members before RV

[jumpinjax] Adam Montana are they going to be able to getrdone in time with more and more people requesting info

[GJM] Eagle Eye oh wise one - did you have to get the chat from the beginning? Just logged on. Hi Adam Montana

[richpat822] If you cannot afford to do the overseas stuff before RV, what will happen then

[Adam Montana] that will lower your tax burden by at least half

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana what u think about hayseeds trust?

[Adam Montana] richpat822 i'm goign to address that this weekend when I'm back from Belize

[Adam Montana] BOBBY ROMERO if you fall for that you deserve to be broke in a year

[Adam Montana] nothing personal

[Adam Montana] but that person is a scammer and was banned from DV for it

[Adam Montana] listen

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana thats what i wanted to hear.thanks

[richpat822] thanks

[jumpinjax] ouch bobby romero

[Adam Montana] any LEGITIMATE offer should be approved by me. If someone is on this site promoting something and it's not approved by me, it's likely a scam

[jumpinjax] i had no idea

[Adam Montana] anyone witha LEGITIMATE offer should have no problem running it past me

[Adam Montana] plain and simple

[jumpinjax] t hey are coming out of the woodwork

[Adam Montana] if it's legit i'll approve it

[Adam Montana] if it's shady i'm going to boot them

[Adam Montana] it's that simple

[Adam Montana] that's about it all! i have a conference call in 10 mintues so I have to run.

[Adam Montana] Dinar outlook is positive

[clkelle] hey adam, good to see you on. Just came on. Do you t hink we are close to anything happening with the end of Ramadan. ie goi or rv/ri

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana wow i know some ppl thats in for a surprise

[EagleEye] Adam Montana thank you for ALL that you do...it is greatly appreciated.. GJM PVS got this one.

[jumpinjax] thanks for checkin in with us

[Adam Montana] and I'll have a lot to tell you this weekend!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Things are really starting to heat and I can't wait.

Adam thank you for all the time and money you spend on this family.

Adam, you are the man and I've learned a great deal from you. I have to admit I have been leary on some of the things brought up but am now going forward with this with more confidence than ever!

Can't wait until you give us more info smile.gif

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] in fact, the VIPs have access to an attorney and VIP help setting up IBCs (foreign corps and offshore banking)

[Adam Montana] anyone who needs to learn more about it can listen to the conference call at http://corpoffshore.com

Read more:

So when did this lawyer (Frank) that was one in Cali but not anymore and move to TX get his license to practice in TX? Curious. He did not have it earlier when he was introduced to VIP.

Read more:

So when did this lawyer (Frank) that was one in Cali but not anymore and move to TX get his license to practice in TX? Curious. He did not have it earlier when he was introduced to VIP.

So why did this guy get banned for asking this?! interesting!

[Adam Montana] I know I haven't been in chat much

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana u in cajun country.oh no belize

[bubbie] Adam Montana hello!

[Adam Montana] sorry about that

[sheree] Adam Montana whats your take on all the rumors right now?

[Adam Montana] Sheree rumors are rumors

[Adam Montana] here

[Adam Montana] is my take

[sheree] Adam Montana any real info for us/

[Adam Montana] We're close and I've heard some exciting stuff

[sheree] ?

[Adam Montana] the problem is I can't share some of it, and I can't prove the rest, so it's a waste of time to talk about it

[Adam Montana] I'm very focused right now on securing our future though

[Adam Montana] if you don't have my cash in guide yet, you might need it soon

[Adam Montana] http://bit.ly/cashinguide

[sheree] Adam Montana what exactly does "soon" mean?

[Adam Montana] next

[bart456] Adam Montana can you tell us how soon?

[Adam Montana] VIPs know why I'm in Belize

[jumpinjax] Sheree

[Adam Montana] i'm not giving a date

[jumpinjax] Adam Montana looking at flights

[Adam Montana] other people give dates and they are always wrong

[Adam Montana] I'm not here to do that

[Adam Montana] here's what we need

[Adam Montana] we need some formation of the GOI

[sheree] Adam Montana not looking for a date, wouldn't expect you too, just hoping before the end of the year

[Adam Montana] we need either Chapter 7 or the HCL resolved

[Adam Montana] as soon as that happens the RV is going to happen

[Adam Montana] that's a fact

[keepmwlknfny] Adam Montana you have an articles referring to the 14 denominations originally printed??

[Adam Montana] it'

[keepmwlknfny] any*

[Adam Montana] it's not likely to happen this week, but it could be within the month

[Adam Montana] and I can't see it taking longer then this year

[Adam Montana] that's as close to a "date" as i'm going to get

[sheree] Adam Montana whats your take on them saying they are going to do a new currency, is that bad for us?

[Adam Montana] keepmwlknfny i have confirmation from my CBI contact that the lower denoms are already printed and even at some of he banks already

[KCT] Adam Montana Thats good enough for me!

[Adam Montana] at least in Baghdad

[Adam Montana] it's taking longer to get them ot other locations

[Adam Montana] but that's normal

[jumpinjax] camel express

[Adam Montana] wouldn't expect anything else

[Adam Montana] jumpinjax exactly

[Adam Montana] that's my basic update on the Dinar - outlook is positive

[jumpinjax] hear that dinarded?

[Adam Montana] but don't hold your breath because you'll just pass out and probably hit your head on the floor

[Adam Montana] but don't hold your breath because you'll just pass out and probably hit your head on the floor

[Dinarkicker] OUCH already did

[Adam Montana] I'm going to give you all another reason to join VIP

[pleasantvalleySunday] Dinarkicker

[EagleEye] Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] if you read my Cash In guide you know i have a guaranteed cash in rate that is going to beat everyone, even your local bank or any Dinar Dealer

[KCT] Adam Montana Adam Montana Thank-you Adam, good timing, enjoy Belize! Hope to be with VIPs ther if I can get away from school

[rcutter] Dinarkicker, take two asprin and call in the morning

[Adam Montana] that's because we have a group that holds over 25 billion

[Adam Montana] lot of dinar

[Adam Montana] well

[Adam Montana] one of the most important things to understand is that if you're not proactive and smart, your'e going to be broke 2 years after you get your money

[Adam Montana] so I'm focused on wealth protection

[ftruck7] If we go and put our money in Belize, Does that break ank US laws?

[KCT] Adam Montana But all of that is for after RV, right? I read cash in guide, but am also VIP.

[Adam Montana] listen to the conference call, it will open your eyes to a few htings

[Adam Montana] KCT that is after RV

[Adam Montana] but i have something I'm going to offer the VIP members before RV

[jumpinjax] Adam Montana are they going to be able to getrdone in time with more and more people requesting info

[GJM] Eagle Eye oh wise one - did you have to get the chat from the beginning? Just logged on. Hi Adam Montana

[richpat822] If you cannot afford to do the overseas stuff before RV, what will happen then

[Adam Montana] that will lower your tax burden by at least half

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana what u think about hayseeds trust?

[Adam Montana] richpat822 i'm goign to address that this weekend when I'm back from Belize

[Adam Montana] BOBBY ROMERO if you fall for that you deserve to be broke in a year

[Adam Montana] nothing personal

[Adam Montana] but that person is a scammer and was banned from DV for it

[Adam Montana] listen

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana thats what i wanted to hear.thanks

[richpat822] thanks

[jumpinjax] ouch bobby romero

[Adam Montana] any LEGITIMATE offer should be approved by me. If someone is on this site promoting something and it's not approved by me, it's likely a scam

[jumpinjax] i had no idea

[Adam Montana] anyone witha LEGITIMATE offer should have no problem running it past me

[Adam Montana] plain and simple

[jumpinjax] t hey are coming out of the woodwork

[Adam Montana] if it's legit i'll approve it

[Adam Montana] if it's shady i'm going to boot them

[Adam Montana] it's that simple

[Adam Montana] that's about it all! i have a conference call in 10 mintues so I have to run.

[Adam Montana] Dinar outlook is positive

[clkelle] hey adam, good to see you on. Just came on. Do you t hink we are close to anything happening with the end of Ramadan. ie goi or rv/ri

[bOBBY ROMERO] Adam Montana wow i know some ppl thats in for a surprise

[EagleEye] Adam Montana thank you for ALL that you do...it is greatly appreciated.. GJM PVS got this one.

[jumpinjax] thanks for checkin in with us

[Adam Montana] and I'll have a lot to tell you this weekend!

emot-worship.gifOMG Adam I am so thankful for you and your guidance! So many negative people spewing garbage on these forums at times! It is good to hear from you! Thank you for checking in today in this timely manner!

Was with extended family today - some invested - some not - I got so sick of being ridiculed for this Dinar investment. I get weary of defending it and when I came to the forum to get news and info today - I saw some negative drama starting and was relieved to see your Chat ADAM! You are amazing and on top of it! emot-worship.gif

Adam! God bless you for the time that you invest in this investment and for overseeing this group. I know that I for one need your wisdom. I especially want to thank you your efforts to develop a solutions for those of us who cannot afford the Offshore Corp! I lose my peace at night because I know that the Offshore Corp is such an important piece of the wealth protection solution and people with 6 or 7 mil who cannot do that will be so screwed. What a waste to have that much unprotected.

Anyway... I am eternally grateful to you and a few others in my life who have made a difference by sharing their expertise and kindness. Thank you soooooooooooooooomuch!

I am still believing that Celebration is on the way! smile.gif Thank you Dinarded for posting this!

emot-worship.gifOMG Adam I am so thankful for you and your guidance! So many negative people spewing garbage on these forums at times! It is good to hear from you! Thank you for checking in today in this timely manner!

Was with extended family today - some invested - some not - I got so sick of being ridiculed for this Dinar investment. I get weary of defending it and when I came to the forum to get news and info today - I saw some negative drama starting and was relieved to see your Chat ADAM! You are amazing and on top of it! emot-worship.gif

Adam! God bless you for the time that you invest in this investment and for overseeing this group. I know that I for one need your wisdom. I especially want to thank you your efforts to develop a solutions for those of us who cannot afford the Offshore Corp! I lose my peace at night because I know that the Offshore Corp is such an important piece of the wealth protection solution and people with 6 or 7 mil who cannot do that will be so screwed. What a waste to have that much unprotected.

Anyway... I am eternally grateful to you and a few others in my life who have made a difference by sharing their expertise and kindness. Thank you soooooooooooooooomuch!

I am still believing that Celebration is on the way! smile.gif Thank you Dinarded for posting this!

So if you have a bank account with 7 million dollars in it, it is all of a sudden subject to being stolen? HUH? How is your money unprotected exactly?

Edited by BANE

I am in Tampa.

HEY, NICE TO KNOW YOU!!! YES, IM FROM TAMPA FL!!! AND I ALSO GO BY LIN............. LETS STAY IN TUCH!!!!

you got that rite!! lol. hey tampa1000 are you in tampa florida?

YEP!!! WISH ALL THIS BEST ON THIS RIDE!!!! STAY IN TUCH!!!!!!!!!!1

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 2

Hi All,

I am in South Africa , and bought $2 Million of Dinar ,in 2006 and am keen to know where all other "International members / investors " could cash-in on there

Dinars.

The Local Banks don`t have a clue about what I`m talking about when they are asked about the RV.

Kindly shed any tips or advise on this scenario for those who are able to assist.