Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Outlandish yet extremely scary

QTen

Do you have any links we can follow to confirm this?

I'd think most of us private investors have little to worry about....unless your one of the ballsy few that are planning on setting up offshore accounts...

Otherwise I'd be more than willing to share my transactions with the SEC if it keeps me out of hot water later.

And this means ???? What would it have to do with individual holders , as long as they are not counterfit , who cares . Got mine from Ali , so he better be on the up and up , lots of people will be wanting to have a little chat with him if anything different arises with our Investment . GO RI :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The SEC will be working with the FBI to investigate all orgainzations who have bought the New Iraqi Dinar for private individuals immediately after the New Iraqi Dinar is recognized on the international market.

In my humble opinion, the SEC has nothing to do with organizations that have purchased IQD for resale to private individuals. There is no insider trading going on and our right to invest in Iraq and the IQD was authorized by W's administration. They can investigate all they want. They're probably PO'd that they didn't invest. We as private individuals have nothing to worry about.

• Upvote 1

And this means ???? What would it have to do with individual holders , as long as they are not counterfit , who cares . Got mine from Ali , so he better be on the up and up , lots of people will be wanting to have a little chat with him if anything different arises with our Investment . GO RI :)

Hey hardtop, glad to see that your rep is almost to the green. Gave you a plus to help you up. And, I concur with your statement :D

The SEC will be working with the FBI to investigate all orgainzations who have bought the New Iraqi Dinar for private individuals immediately after the New Iraqi Dinar is recognized on the international market.

Of course they will.

The IRS the FBI..the Secret Service...FinCEN and Interpol are all over this....thank God.

The last thing we need is this kind of wealth in the hands of extremist groups

Phoenix

• Upvote 8

I think QTEN is an idiot that just came to this site to post

false information to try and cause trouble.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I so sorry BBALL99 that I am not as intelligent as you. What I meant by my post is that if their is MLM or Church groups buying for their members you may want to consider what you are doing.

Again, I am so sorry to offend the intelligent people on this forum.

• Upvote 5

Yo -- QTen --- FourQ --- get it --- FourQ --- or --- ForkU --- lol !!!

Edited by EBJNYC
  • Downvote 1

id - i - ot, noun, a private, vulgar, unskilled person; private, peculiar to oneself; One who suffers from mental retardation in one of its most severe forms, having a mental age of three years or less; an extremely incompetent or foolish person. (The Lexicon Webster Dictionary, Volume 1)

I don't think QTEN falls into any of these catagories.

GOOOOO RRRRVVVVVVVVVVV B)

If you don't like the post, just hit the minus.

Edited by dinariac
  • Upvote 2

What kind of karap statement is this????

Of course they will.

The IRS the FBI..the Secret Service...FinCEN and Interpol are all over this....thank God.

The last thing we need is this kind of wealth in the hands of extremist groups

Phoenix

Good point. With that much "new wealth" around, you'd like to be sure that it's not getting into the hands of any bad actors. Protects us all.

• Upvote 1