Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Labor Day Blessings...!

ronscarpa

To All Dinar Vets Members and readers

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a wonderful Labor Day Holiday & weekend...!

May Almighty God Bless Each of You & pour out on Each of us His Peace and His Joy. Please enjoy your families and friends.

He is preparing to pour out a Blessing that is far beyond anything we expect -

Many of us have imagined what it will be like, but it will be far more and WILL transform us - so be prepared to "Become a Blessing"

(more to come)

In His & Your Service,

RON :D

• Upvote 4

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a wonderful Labor Day Holiday & weekend...!

May Almighty God Bless Each of You & pour out on Each of us His Peace and His Joy. Please enjoy your families and friends.

Many of us have imagined what it will be like, but it will be far more and WILL transform us - so be prepared to "Become a Blessing"

(more to come)

In His & Your Service,

Great post! Thanks B)

Have a great Labor Day Weekend everyone!

And stay safe!

(more to come)

In His & Your Service,

Thank you, Ron for the holiday good wishes and I send mine too.

Yes, yes, become a BLESSING just as youi were able to become FAITH. :D