Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oct. 5th

mars

Oct 5th is my wifes birthday. She always gets what she wants, Maxima, Tahoe, Suburban, Mexico, Passat, Mexico, New House, Florida, did I say Mexico......................She wants RV for birthday. Take it for what its worth. I'm just praying!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oct 5th is my wifes birthday. She always gets what she wants, Maxima, Tahoe, Suburban, Mexico, Passat, Mexico, New House, Florida, did I say Mexico......................She wants RV for birthday. Take it for what its worth. I'm just praying!

And I thought this was gonna be the news, that we wanted.... You let some people down with this one... JK.... Hope she gets it, but I'd stay out of Mexico

Ok...that was good...im still chuckling.....would your wife be alright with an early birthday present?....like sept 15?....go RV already!!!!

• Upvote 1

Can we give her a present a month early? I like the sound of Sept 5th better! Happy birthday to her! But do her a favor and stay out of Mexico!

Rather go to Florida. The picture on the left was a year ago July 4th at Perdido Key Fl. we had oil there this year so we went to Mexico, it was ok. Could have went to Fl. twice for the price we paid for Mexico.

My birthday also. I hope her wish comes true, but I do hope it's sooner!