Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DD.....A little longer

Eddinar

All,

I’m tired… and as READY as anyone else for this ride to be over. After a full day’s effort talking to all who trust sharing with me, knowing I don’t give any details to anyone who would talk, here’s what I’ve learned…

NOTHING HAS CHANGED! WE WAIT… AND TRUST!

Very few of us is going anywhere anyway. So, let’s try and enjoy the day. I promise I will let you know of any status changes. You’d probably be able to READ of any changes simply based on what, why, and how I’m writing anyway. LOL! So, please take care of what needs to be taken care of today, and be blessed.

IF, that information I put in CAPS above is true, then what I’m sharing below MAY come into play…

I woke up with this thought and have spoken to NO ONE about this impression I had this morning, so PLEASE take this as ONLY MY OPINION, as I’ve spoken to NO ONE about this. We’re coming up on Labor Day weekend here in the United States. Wouldn’t it be absolutely PERFECT TIMING if it were to roll out this weekend, giving Iraq and those parts of the world that start their workweek on Sunday, a couple of extra days to get settled before the onslaught of the “WEST”, not to mention our own banks? Just something to think about…

Go Dinar!

All,

I’m tired… and as READY as anyone else for this ride to be over. After a full day’s effort talking to all who trust sharing with me, knowing I don’t give any details to anyone who would talk, here’s what I’ve learned…

NOTHING HAS CHANGED! WE WAIT… AND TRUST!

Very few of us is going anywhere anyway. So, let’s try and enjoy the day. I promise I will let you know of any status changes. You’d probably be able to READ of any changes simply based on what, why, and how I’m writing anyway. LOL! So, please take care of what needs to be taken care of today, and be blessed.

IF, that information I put in CAPS above is true, then what I’m sharing below MAY come into play…

I woke up with this thought and have spoken to NO ONE about this impression I had this morning, so PLEASE take this as ONLY MY OPINION, as I’ve spoken to NO ONE about this. We’re coming up on Labor Day weekend here in the United States. Wouldn’t it be absolutely PERFECT TIMING if it were to roll out this weekend, giving Iraq and those parts of the world that start their workweek on Sunday, a couple of extra days to get settled before the onslaught of the “WEST”, not to mention our own banks? Just something to think about…

Go Dinar!

Scooter hinted to Labor Day Weekend about a month or so ago.....as to an optimal time for RV/RI.....We wait and see!!

Edited by Eddinar
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post and relay of info. Couple of questions on events that kind of have me perplexed and would just like to hear others thoughts.

First, what percent chance do you give that the RV will happen before the seating of the GOI? What do you think the odds are the the RV happens before GOI is formed?

Secondly, the religious period of Ramadan... I thought and this is just my thought. That once Ramadan came there would be little done as far as work... Everyone would pray and then after Ramadan back to work. However, seeing Shabibi half way around the world in Wyoming, then we hear about another person in Iran trying to get contracts signed. So, I guess my second question is this. What are the odds that this GOI is seated during Ramadan.

Just currious. Those are just some of the things that have me perplexed.

Lastly. Eddibar I owe you am appology from yesterday. You were simply the messenger and I bit your head off. I am sorry I was frustrated and you were an easy target. My sincere appologies

• Upvote 9

Lastly. Eddibar I owe you am appology from yesterday. You were simply the messenger and I bit your head off. I am sorry I was frustrated and you were an easy target. My sincere appologies

( + 1 ) For saying this unsc, it shows what a good person you really are!! :)

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post however I hate to be the negative one. The UN has not lifted chapter 7 and as far as i know there cant be an rv until it has been. The UN is set to discuss lifting sanctions next week. After Labor Day. I know Eddinar was just giving an opinion, but, nothing can happen until sanctions are lifted on Iraq. I believe this still can happen in Sept. just not before the UN meeting and lifting of sanctions. I would love for someone to prove me wrong but I'm pretty darn sure that's how it has to go down. Lets just hope the UN gves us a little help next week. God bless and GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Apology accepted....I'm just sharing info that I read elsewhere that I deem interesting. We are all under stress with this and we just need to breathe and take a step back and allow it to happen when it happens...

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the post and relay of info. Couple of questions on events that kind of have me perplexed and would just like to hear others thoughts.

First, what percent chance do you give that the RV will happen before the seating of the GOI? What do you think the odds are the the RV happens before GOI is formed?

Secondly, the religious period of Ramadan... I thought and this is just my thought. That once Ramadan came there would be little done as far as work... Everyone would pray and then after Ramadan back to work. However, seeing Shabibi half way around the world in Wyoming, then we hear about another person in Iran trying to get contracts signed. So, I guess my second question is this. What are the odds that this GOI is seated during Ramadan.

Just currious. Those are just some of the things that have me perplexed.

Who's Eddibar? jk