Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A very interesting parallel

truthseeker

During these last few years there has been many opinions about dropping the zeros and doing some investigation has uncovered many definations. One defination is "Redeominate" change the face of the currency without changing value. This is the most prevalent and one that brings the most controversy. People JUST DONT want to believe this could be true mostly because it would slow down dinar sales. I for one thought that if they dropped the zeros making 25,000 ($21.36 USD) 25 dinar then raising the value to $3.22 I would make about $63,192 off an initial investment of about $17,000. Not bad and would wish I had bought more. BUT THEN I READ THE ATTACHMENT and it seems that Nigeria in 2008 dropped 2 zeros and move the decimal point 2 places to left. Now that is interesting. It means to me that if Iraq dropped the 3 zeros and moved the decimal 3 places to left it seems it would be .86 and now my investment would be worth over $16 million.

ANYWAY PLEASE READ ATTACHMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7367.htm

During these last few years there has been many opinions about dropping the zeros and doing some investigation has uncovered many definations. One defination is "Redeominate" change the face of the currency without changing value. This is the most prevalent and one that brings the most controversy. People JUST DONT want to believe this could be true mostly because it would slow down dinar sales. I for one thought that if they dropped the zeros making 25,000 ($21.36 USD) 25 dinar then raising the value to $3.22 I would make about $63,192 off an initial investment of about $17,000. Not bad and would wish I had bought more. BUT THEN I READ THE ATTACHMENT and it seems that Nigeria in 2008 dropped 2 zeros and move the decimal point 2 places to left. Now that is interesting. It means to me that if Iraq dropped the 3 zeros and moved the decimal 3 places to left it seems it would be .86 and now my investment would be worth over $16 million.

ANYWAY PLEASE READ ATTACHMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK

http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7367.htm

I have also heard the same scenerio that if Iraq were to remove the zeros from the bills then they would be required to change the exchange rate as well.....so if they did that we would still all make bank because we wouldnt be exchanging our current dinar for new dinar....we would be exchanging dinar for US dollars.....but from looking at the budgets and the rates they have been implementing behind the scenes its pointing more towards a reinstatement of the dinar to a higher rate and not redenominating and coming out with an entirely new currency, especially seeing as how they do have "somewhat" lower bills like the 250, 50 and what not...

• Upvote 4

There has been much speculation on the dropping of the 3 zeros - called LOP - over the years. This topic has caused many name callings both to and fro and made man a man call the other a fool, etc.

Plain throught is --- moving the decimal point three places to the left therefore making the exchange now 1 IQD = US$0.86 is as good a theory as any other offered over the years.

Just fasten your seat belts.....this here plane is about to take off !!!

Thanks for the post Truthseeker, but seriously , how many times a day is the same " LOP" theory going to be asked ... I'm not bashing by any means, just have seen this very same theory posted at least 3 times a day despite all the factual documentation to the contrary ( thank you Scooter for that.) Let's just keep a positive outlook on this and we will prevail in our endeavours. :D

Uncle Barkie makes a good point ... how many times? And it's always a newbie who freaks out.

According to the statements released by the CBI and it's minister (Shabibi) what you are saying simply doesn't hold water. Your math is backwards ...

You just posted this same thing in response to Enorreste's explanation ... below is my rebuttal:

Oh, I included the link to your other post with the same info and the responses there as well.

Trimark, on 30 August 2010 - 02:02 PM, said:

Why would the CBI be spending billions of dollars buying up the money supply if they were just going to reduce the value of the dinars in the end? That doesn't make sense to me.

Exactly ... and the math offered by truthseeker is backwards according to the post

Then in August of 2008 another statement was issued: ”Finance Ministry has prepared a plan to increase the value of the dinar against the dollar and then delete the three zeroes from the dinar's value to contribute to the advancement of the Iraqi economy during the coming period.” Here we now were able to see that there is an order of events that will occur, with the raising of the value of the dinar coming first, and then the “delete the three zeros” afterwards

Make the math match the statement ... the three zeros deleted AFTER the increase of the value. That indisputably puts you back in the relatively high RV area.

It's a solid explanation ... I wish the mods would pin it in the lop section so that we can refer Newbies to it each time they freak out over a LOP article. I get tired of explaining the concept and why it isn't pertinent. Additionally, we seem to always be fighting with the lopsters ... I have no desire to fight at all. It's just a review of the statements made by Shabibi et al

Truthseeker maintains that we aren't going to get $80,000/25,000 IQD ... okay ... that's one person's opinion ... but the statements made by Shabs and the gang refutes the $80.50/25,000 IQD note theory as well.

In most lop articles the person saying that it will lop ... simply doesn't have the juice to pull it off. Then one of these guys (in the article) comes out and says 1-24 hrs later ... "of course not".

Always look at the author of the article it is the largest indicator of what is real and what is not.

If you want to live in fear of the lop ... that is certainly your right to do so as an IQD owner. And won't lopsters be pleasantly surprised when it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than $80.50!!!

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post!

Read more:

Mods ... can this be moved to the lop section please

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 1

so you say there has been factual documantation barkie< I am sorry but i have seen NO FACTS ON THIS OR ANY OTHER SITE AND BTW I AM NOT A NEWBIE. JUST GOT TIRED OF POSTING AND WENT OFF AND NOW BACK ON.

I THINK IT IS LAUGHABLE THAT ANYONE THINKS THAT "FACTUAL DOCUMENTATION" HAS BEEN SUBMITTED. WHERE HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS FACTUAL DOCUMENTATION