Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Rate Change May Not Be What We Are Expecting.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

Don't get hopes up if the new rate change is not what we are expecting.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Pimpy:

Article:  Somebody [asked] can I make a case for the $3.22 rate for the Iraqi dinar…sure I could but I still think it’s going to go up in increments.  The only hope that anybody has that the rate would be reinstated would be if good old Maliki went in there…and messed around with it.  All of a sudden we’re hearing…the Coordination Framework talk about there has to be a change to strengthen the Iraqi dinar’s exchange rate… [Post 1 of 2….stay tuned]

Pimpy:

Article:  I don’t want you to get your hopes up and misunderstand what I’m saying.  We have no idea what the rate change is that they’re talking about.  They might turn around and reinstate the rate to prior to this this one which means it moves from 1450 for every dollar, back down to you get 1190.  Sure it’s a 27% increase  but it’s not the kind of exchange rate that you’re looking for.   [Post 2  of 2]

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...Ali Allawi resignation will not allow him to skirt responsibility...

From an unknown source:

Article:  Lawyers: There Is No Constitutional Value To The Resignation Of The Minister Of Finance.  Sumerian special.

Lawyers: There is no constitutional value for the Minister of Finance’s resignation, & withdrawal will not exempt him from interrogation & accountability - Observers expressed their surprise at the resignation of the Minister of Finance Ali Allawi.

At this critical time, at a time when jurists confirmed that it would be better for the minister to file corruption files if he had them.  Ministers, it is an obligation that cannot be evaded, otherwise it is considered an attempt to evade responsibility & the minister will not be immune from any accountability

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1