Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

S3A: Rate Change Going On Now In Iraq.

Luigi1

S3A Thinks our 10K & 25K IQD may become worthless.

We may have to exchange them for the newer denoms when they become available.

It sure sounds like a LOP to me.

20 Nov 2015   S3A...

THIS IS WHAT THE ARTICLE REALLY MEANS
Basically this post means Iraq is removing additional NOTES from circulation, and it also means the Lower Denoms are now officially on the “MOVE” for release and circulation.
On the flip side of this article it also means the 10 and 25k notes we hold as investors may become worthless or currency dealers will have to start USA note replacement process like they did the 50 notes a few months ago.
This article lets us know that there MUST be a rate adjustment taking place IN COUNTRY, otherwise you would have to carry around truckloads of currency to purchase things and the LD’s will require an adjusted AND higher exchange rate in order to replace the other notes.
IMHO this is the closest thing to an announcement we will get of an RI or an RV
This is a VERY Big Announcement from Iraq.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I never say much but i gotta ask this question do they allow this guy to stick around caiuse he is a VIP or something ? Shoot Id give him his money back and say go away if thats all it is ;) He really gets annoying and specially confusing when new folks read his crap..

Im sorry i just finally had to say SOMETHING and i really tried to be nice ;) 

• Upvote 2

Luigi belongs here no one else will take him or he'd be homeless and after all the Holidays are coming so Luigi needs a place to hang that hat for now. So for now enjoy the free entertainment, after the Holidays then its open season again so start stocking on hollow point ammo  Luigi's Kavala is about worn out unless Santa being's a new vest. Anyway I see Luigi as a buffer from all the krap going on today. I'm not defending Luigi in anyway I got better thing's to worry about     -----------------Tis da Season.

101    :twothumbs:

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 1

hahahaha  o-k  everyone --------->  try this ------- if the article  says ---------  anything interesting ,   posted by  luigi <------------  "just walk on by  ,and wait on the corner "  or just  go to next  article ....    just before I clicked on the comic pages  here I was  thinking ,  how many folks are still looking at  luigi`s  post it notes  ?  :eek:      with  the articles he is  hitting  his  numbers  must  be  even with the  dinar  actual value  now  !  - 1168   :lol:     so  here is  my  fix   lets  get  luigi  up  to  a   +  100   or even  +  300  and  Iraq  will see confidence  in luigi`s  numbers  and  will not  take  being  in  a low number  and will match    their  dinr value  too luigi`s  numbers   :soon:      hahahahaha  it  could  happen    ----------------------   sand- fly  every  one 

• Upvote 1

I never say much but i gotta ask this question do they allow this guy to stick around caiuse he is a VIP or something ? Shoot Id give him his money back and say go away if thats all it is ;) He really gets annoying and specially confusing when new folks read his crap..

Im sorry i just finally had to say SOMETHING and i really tried to be nice ;)

Everytime someone posts to his topics they will stay right at the top of all of them. So I just helped.  :trash2:  :bs:  :rodeo:  :moon-from-car:  :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 1