Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REVIEW PURPOSES: TIMELINING AND EVENTS

Scooter

DV TEAM,

I hope all is well and thank you for your prior comments!!! I put this together last night and thought I would share --- I hope you enjoy and look forward to chatting with you soon.

Best regards,

Scooter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TIMELININGtest2.png

Scooter,

First let me thank you for the wonderful contributions you are making. I am grateful for what you are doing.

Any idea when the Ch 7 will be addressed?

I can't help but wonder, like another poster, why it is still so easy to purchase dinar at the same exchange rate when it would appear the time for RV is so close.

It is curious that the general public, who is almost never allowed to benefit, is able to get in on this. Things like this are almost invariably reserved for wealthy insiders.

If this happens I will feel like one of the luckiest people in the world!

Did Kuwait's currency revalue similar to what is happening in Iraq?

Thanks and Regards,

frankc

• Upvote 1

Hopefully Iraq submits to the UN a currency rate change on the dates noted by Scooter's research (which I did verify those dates on the UN's website). No guarantees tho. I still find it puzzling how easy it is to buy dinar considering Iraq is buying them back and the rest of us are hoarding them. If there's a real possibility of an RV by November 1, dinar should be the hottest commodity out there, commanding a premium price from sellers. Obviously that's not happening yet.

Because ones have been saying RV for 6 years. Maybe people are skeptical. Do you know how many anti Dinar sites there are? It´s been the boy who cried wolf story. Maybe ones still don´t believe it. The 3 people I told don´t believe it at all. Remember when the Berlin wall fell OVERNIGHT? I am sure there were hints leading up to it...But fell it did in one day. Perhaps the RV will be similar. It will catch most off guard.

Hey big man, How I missed this I'll never know. Great presentation (again!). As another reply just stated, "We will be the luckiest people on earth" if something this big was made available to us "non-elite". I've never subscribed to the theory that if something seems too good to be true...it usually is. I've never been taken to the cleaners either. A good gut instict, and the ability to recognize when the odds are in my favor have kept me in the black. I will, however; be thoroughly humbled should an RV take place, and look forward to getting together with many of us BELIEVERS when this is all over....KUTGW. GO RVVVVVVVV!!!!!