Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF RI = $3.22

Stevarino

Over valued ... without inflation added ... folks ... it's the rumor section with a link for crying out loud.

Couldn't we all just dance on the table a while and think about how we'd set ourselves and others up in the event that it's true?

Some of you folks are such giant buzz kills ... I'm not celebrating yet just smiling a lot and swaying to the music!!! ... How about you?

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post!

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

According to the IMF "Classification of Exchange Rate Arrangements and Monitary Policy Frameworks" document, Iraq is a de juris (by law) Regime presently in a de facto (by fact) Arrangement! The de juris Rate (according to the IMF = $3.22).. Therefore, an RI would be back to the legal Rate of $3.22.....Stevo..

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS INFORMATION FROM ?????IS THERE A LINK TO THIS ARTICLE ??? I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS IN WRITING. THANKS

• Downvote 1

Over valued ... without inflation added ... folks ... it's the rumor section with a link for crying out loud.

Couldn't we all just dance on the table a while and think about how we'd set ourselves and others up in the event that it's true?

Some of you folks are such giant buzz kills ... I'm not celebrating yet just smiling a lot and swaying to the music!!! ... How about you?

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post!

Peace

Doc31

Thanks for the post!

I'm with you Doc. I'm celebrating also. Some people just don't believe an anything, and their job in life is to try and bring everyone else down. My mother always used the term " pitiful Pearl " to describe these individuals.

Thanks for the info Stevarino. I have no doubt that you googled IMF,clicked on the official site link,and just started reading. What a concept!

So easy a caveman could do it. Only a very lazy,overly demanding,condescending,egotist would insist you provide a "link" to prove the verasity of your post. For me, I'll just take your word for it.

• Upvote 1