Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government is seated..Al Maliki is in! RV SOON!

bellas

I am referring to Iyad Allawi - you know, the guy who won the election.

Fun Facts:

Fact: Allawi's Party won more seats in the election than Maliki's party. (2)

Fact: Between Allawi and Malaki themselves....Maliki got over 200,000 more votes than Allawi.

So if the election went just by votes alone between Alliwi and Malaki then Malaki was the clear winner between the two.

fwiw

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 3

Fun Facts:

Fact: Allawi's Party won more seats in the election than Maliki's party. (2)

Fact: Between Allawi and Malaki themselves....Maliki got over 200,000 more votes than Allawi.

So if the election went just by votes alone between Alliwi and Malaki then Malaki was the clear winner between the two.

fwiw

Phoenix

Facts are stubborn things.

• Upvote 3

Heres a fact.... Just released! Doesn't appear Allawi has given Maliki squat! If Allawi cannot form it collectively with all blocs through negotiation then he is prepared to take legal action and draw this process out even longer since he is the winner by constitution. He has the right to form the government first. He has video and audio proof of the constitutional framers intentions of what they meant by "largest bloc". He has tried to avoid the courts but will use it.

Commission on Investment, trade between Iraq and America will hold a coordination meeting

2010-08-26 14:15:01 08/26/2010 14:15:01

BAGHDAD (Iba) Leaders met the Iraqi List, said Thursday, in the Jordanian capital Amman, and gave the National Coalition for two weeks to formulate a final position in order to accelerate the pace of measures to form a new Iraqi government and the constitutional recognition of entitlement. وA source spoke on condition of anonymity, the correspondent of the independent press (Iba) that the meeting was to include all of Iyad Allawi and Saleh Mutlaq and Rafie al-Issawi and Osama Nujaifi and Jamal al-Karbouli, not sure of the source of the presence of Tariq al-Hashemi, or whether he had sent an envoy to Houdoralajtma.

The source confirmed that the meeting stressed the benefit of Iraq to take on its candidate Iyad Allawi as prime minister and give the Iraqi serious opportunity to form a government of national partnership involving all components of the Iraqi people.

The source said that the existing Iraqi leaders confirmed their refusal to give al-Maliki to head the new government, demanding the National Coalition to resolve Khiarth and determine a final position to form a new government.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Deconomy%26id%3D27735&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.nahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DmGJ%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&rurl=translate.google.com

• Upvote 2

Everyone (maynard, lgraham) who said I was nuts and hat my being on 90 min and then posting........PPPPSSSSFFFHHHHH!! (raspberry)

I am not one to spread unfounded rumors.. The only reason I did not put this on the news page is that I did not have a link.

I hope the numbers of 3.22 is accurate but as I stated before 1.75-2.25 has already been discussed.

The govt is seated but we has to blame our useless president for the wait!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Everyone (maynard, lgraham) who said I was nuts and hat my being on 90 min and then posting........PPPPSSSSFFFHHHHH!! (raspberry)

I am not one to spread unfounded rumors.. The only reason I did not put this on the news page is that I did not have a link.

I hope the numbers of 3.22 is accurate but as I stated before 1.75-2.25 has already been discussed.

Ludicrous.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

so you have given info and a possible rate why not go for the tri fecta and give out a date as well. Not bashing i give you mad props if what you say pans out free beer at my bar anytime your down in new orleans !!!

.. excuse me but i did give a date..between 8-31 and 9-15 ....this "J" was not privy to the info but stumbled upon it.... and according the CIA website, he is right on target.

ps...never been to New Orleans..but I'll see u for the beer- maybe even a couple shots of tequila~ :lol:

Edited by bellas
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

this was posted by Ron Scarpa....

read it and weep u naysayers!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

URGENT .... Maliki assumes the post of Prime Minister for the second session

Non.com Site - Political - 27 August 2010 @ 09:01

A source at the beginning of the National Alliance coalition, which includes the rule of law led by outgoing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the National Coalition led by Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari revealed a concession by the National Coalition and the acceptance of pay-Maliki as prime minister.

The source, who preferred anonymity in a telephone conversation with the location of N that the National Coalition made concessions to accept Maliki's prime minister for the second session without mentioning the size of the guarantees provided by the al-Maliki's coalition, the national exchange for voting and acceptance by the prime minister for the next session.

The al-Maliki today called on the political blocs to show flexibility in their positions and compromise their differences in order to accelerate the formation of the new government.

Maliki said that the interest of the country's highest political blocs require a waiver for their differences and form a government and install the security situation.

N. particular site

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29666-urgent-maliki-assumes-the-post-of-prime-minister-for-the-second-session/#ixzz0xpOCP6RN

• Upvote 4

bellas,

I can't and won't attempt to speak for the naysayers. Personally, I would love to believe you. I think almost everyone here would. Put yourself in our position for the moment. We have been on this site providing information as best as possible. Reading as much as possible. Then you come along having registered some 90 minutes earlier and suddenly have all the answers we have been researching for years. Even you would have to think that your credibility should be questioned. I really hope that it is demonstrated that you are correct. But until then, I will remain skeptical. There have been many others before you that have claimed the high sources, only to later disappear. To your credit, you have come back to your own thread to defend yourself. But it will take a little more work to demonstrate. Besides the three letters agency you refer us to( could be the CFR for all I know), try giving everyone a little more info. You can do this without revealing your source. Noone here knows you. You can say my brother in law works at the NSA. He is involved with the the construction aspect of Iraq. See how easy that is. Build a little credibilty. You did post this in rumors which is fine. The thread has been fun. Let's see if you can move this from rumor to fact in the near future.

Thank you for your post,

Lgraham

• Upvote 1

bellas,

I can't and won't attempt to speak for the naysayers. Personally, I would love to believe you. I think almost everyone here would. Put yourself in our position for the moment. We have been on this site providing information as best as possible. Reading as much as possible. Then you come along having registered some 90 minutes earlier and suddenly have all the answers we have been researching for years. Even you would have to think that your credibility should be questioned. I really hope that it is demonstrated that you are correct. But until then, I will remain skeptical. There have been many others before you that have claimed the high sources, only to later disappear. To your credit, you have come back to your own thread to defend yourself. But it will take a little more work to demonstrate. Besides the three letters agency you refer us to( could be the CFR for all I know), try giving everyone a little more info. You can do this without revealing your source. Noone here knows you. You can say my brother in law works at the NSA. He is involved with the the construction aspect of Iraq. See how easy that is. Build a little credibilty. You did post this in rumors which is fine. The thread has been fun. Let's see if you can move this from rumor to fact in the near future.

Thank you for your post,

Lgraham

thanks...I believe I have to come back and defend myself because I do not have a friend of a friend who works at the Piggly Wiggly who knows a guy that works as a lifeguard at the pool next to the CIA :blink: .....I have a direct source... :D I will not be going anywhere and cowering..rather I will be here after the RV..IF anyone will still be on..lol, to say nanee nanee boo boo....hee hee......HINT: NOT CFR, CBI, FBI, NSA

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

thanks...I believe I have to come back and defend myself because I do not have a friend of a friend who works at the Piggly Wiggly who knows a guy that works as a lifeguard at the pool next to the CIA :blink: .....I have a direct source... :D I will not be going anywhere and cowering..rather I will be here after the RV..IF anyone will still be on..lol, to say nanee nanee boo boo....hee hee......HINT: NOT CFR, CBI, FBI, NSA

The belief is there and that`s all that matters , Go Bellas and YES RI not RV RI :)

• Upvote 2

I just got off the phone with the CIA..to verify the list of leaders and asked if the list was the interim seats or the new govet forward..The secretary got quiet and asked me to put the question in writing and they would get back to me. So I did..Now I wait.....................

She didn't know either? <_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I just got off the phone with the CIA..to verify the list of leaders and asked if the list was the interim seats or the new govet forward..The secretary got quiet and asked me to put the question in writing and they would get back to me. So I did..Now I wait.....................

She didn't know either? <_<

easy now , can I get the # maybe someone else would like to call too . Not doubting you Bellas , just incase some one else wants to , wouldn`t hurt . I know they might not deserve the # from ya but it might shut someone up . :)
  • Upvote 1

easy now , can I get the # maybe someone else would like to call too . Not doubting you Bellas , just incase some one else wants to , wouldn`t hurt . I know they might not deserve the # from ya but it might shut someone up . :)

ummmm.. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the number..it's on their webiste.. :unsure:

but...that's not the one I used :rolleyes:

Edited by bellas
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

ummmm.. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the number..it's on their webiste.. :unsure:

but...that's not the one I used :rolleyes:

I know that but it would make it easier for a basher if you did , just saying . I`m all for what your saying Bellas , I was just suggesting it . Sorry man :( Exactly what I said in an earlier post Crass Here it is ( 703 ) Fx ( 703 ) Just in case I`m told I probably don`t know how to find it by some smart ass . Oh by the way , that didn`t hurt a bit . :) have a nice day

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 1

I know that but it would make it easier for a basher if you did , just saying . I`m all for what your saying Bellas , I was just suggesting it . Sorry man :( Exactly what I said in an earlier post Crass Here it is ( 703 ) Fx ( 703 ) Just in case I`m told I probably don`t know how to find it by some smart ass . Oh by the that didn`t hurt a bit . :) have a nice day

OMG! I was not meaning to be nasty to you...I'm sorry if I came off that way and obviously I offended you. The are just some real dumbasses out there that would probably call me a liar but it's not hard to do..Even the CIA has a phone number.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me make sure that I have this right. You joined this site about 90 minutes ago so that you could let everyone know that you have a high level secret source. And this source is telling you that The Iraqi gov. is already seated with Maliki as the P.M. And the RV is done and will be revealed between Aug. 31 and Sept. 15. Also, that the RV value is $1.75 to 2.25. That is just beautiful.

Lgraham

Agreed Lgraham! *Sniff sniff* I smell TK

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OMG! I was not meaning to be nasty to you...I'm sorry if I came off that way and obviously I offended you. The are just some real dumbasses out there that would probably call me a liar but it's not hard to do..Even the CIA has a phone number.

I tried saying that too ya :) no bashing here just POSITIVE VIBES . :)

• Upvote 1