Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Capitol Police officer arrested, accused of warning riot suspect to delete evidence

Capitol Police officer arrested, accused of warning riot suspect to delete evidence
295,186 views Oct 15, 2021

WUSA9

Officer Michael Angelo Riley, a 25-year veteran of the force, was indicted on Thursday on two felony counts of obstruction of justice.

Hazel Em
3 days ago
Hopefully there will be a judge who actually believes in and follows the law and the constitution.

Plant Master
3 days ago
When it comes to technology there is NO delete. Information WILLBE RECOVERED!!! 🤔😳

Ulysses Grant
10 hours ago
Insurrectionists to the Judge: "Your Honor, Capitol police officers were waving us in."
Capitol Officers to the Insurrectionists: "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

Edith
1 day ago
The punishment for law enforcement breaking the law should be 1000% more painful to deter future occurrences.   We can’t have law and order with corruption in law enforcement.

Myo Ama
1 day ago
Maybe the insurrectionist weren’t lying when they claimed some on the Capitol police were helping them.

1,483 views Oct 15, 2021

WUSA9

Officer Michael Angelo Riley faces two felony counts for allegedly warning a Capitol riot suspect to delete photos and videos of himself inside the U.S. Capitol.

salpha09
2 days ago
Matter’s not how celebrated he was, as a LEO I turn my back to him. He helped a perp to hide evidence. If I were him, I would be looking over my shoulder after what was does to his fellow officers by people he protected.

Ulysses Grant
10 hours ago
Insurrectionists to the Judge: "Your Honor, Capitol police officers were waving us in."
Capitol Officers to the Insurrectionists: "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

Alan Morris
10 hours ago
In the words of my late grandfather, "Thank You, Lawd Jesus!" It's about time those Capitol police officers are arrested and charged. Videos of Trump's Insurrection show undisciplined officers actually motioning for the mob to come inside the Capitol. I will be glad when all of them are charged and convicted.

Gregory Williams
3 days ago
He just wanted to kiss that other Officer.

tuesdays gone
2 days ago
Little strange, and four other officers that were on duty that day committed suicide. Peeps
getting a little nervous in DC.

Alpha Omega
3 days ago
Shame on this Officer. Even if he sided with the Protesters/Criminals on 1/6? He n they should just OWN IT. Not ,,,now try to hide what they did.

Brian Long
1 day ago
He was one of those officers giving the intruders direction on January 6.

MackerelSkyLtd
14 hours ago
He knew what he was doing. He knew the law. Tampering with evidence is never ok.

E M P
57 minutes ago
I think officers that break the law should also be charged with violating their oath.
Why not? That would be their extra criminal charge

Janet McGibney
3 days ago
Lock him up

• Thanks 1