Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From 3 Months to one year VIP

gyarbrough

Thanks for your support of this site and making it free for those who are not VIP. From my understanding you can not pay for another year online until your current membership is up (within 5 days from it expiring) but if you are still interested I would say contact Adam at his email address of VIP@dinarvets.com

• Upvote 2

I have paid again for 3 months and would like to pay for one year help please

Dude, in my honest and blunt opinion, some need to be led by the hand and others are take charge and can find their own way. If you are gonna totally rely on someone else to tell you what to do with your $$, you open yourself up for a fall potentially. Do you give a brief acquaintance your paycheck, cashed, and say "please go to my bank and deposit this in my account" ?? You need to consult your own "local" tax pros and investment pros. Someone that has a face and an office. In other words, someone that your state's attorney general can put a huge kabosh on if they try to screw ya.

Info found on this site can be good....but you need to have your own plan first and foremost. Don't be a blind sheep led to whatever direction the wolf wants to take you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Dude, in my honest and blunt opinion, some need to be led by the hand and others are take charge and can find their own way. If you are gonna totally rely on someone else to tell you what to do with your $$, you open yourself up for a fall potentially. Do you give a brief acquaintance your paycheck, cashed, and say "please go to my bank and deposit this in my account" ?? You need to consult your own "local" tax pros and investment pros. Someone that has a face and an office. In other words, someone that your state's attorney general can put a huge kabosh on if they try to screw ya.

Info found on this site can be good....but you need to have your own plan first and foremost. Don't be a blind sheep led to whatever direction the wolf wants to take you.

I'm in VIP and I certainly didn't go into this, thinking, "I'll just hand over all my money to Adam, baaaa". I went into this to get a better understanding of the investment ideas that are out there and other ways to get around paying a hefty bill at tax time. Adam has given us alot of good ideas and opportunities and by the way, I thank him for his due diligence and hard work.

You are so totally out of line! What makes you think this person is going to hand over their money to Adam? VIP - is not a get rich scheme for Adam. He will have investment opportunities and advice in terms of cashing in rv. Even a good tax attorney, makes mistakes! So, good luck following the sheep to a "good tax attorney". By the way, the way I read this post, someone was seeking advice as to how to pay for VIP, for a year - not, what are your thoughts about VIP, so, it would be appreciated by many , if you STICK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND! Ok, genius!

• Downvote 1

Dude!! You have changed!! Not the same person you use to be on here!! hmmmmmm :-(

• Upvote 1

I'm in VIP and I certainly didn't go into this, thinking, "I'll just hand over all my money to Adam, baaaa". I went into this to get a better understanding of the investment ideas that are out there and other ways to get around paying a hefty bill at tax time. Adam has given us alot of good ideas and opportunities and by the way, I thank him for his due diligence and hard work.

You are so totally out of line! What makes you think this person is going to hand over their money to Adam? VIP - is not a get rich scheme for Adam. He will have investment opportunities and advice in terms of cashing in rv. Even a good tax attorney, makes mistakes! So, good luck following the sheep to a "good tax attorney". By the way, the way I read this post, someone was seeking advice as to how to pay for VIP, for a year - not, what are your thoughts about VIP, so, it would be appreciated by many , if you STICK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND! Ok, genius!

Not accusing anyone.... I have been here a LONG time and seen alot. Seen people buy more Dinar than they could afford, worry about losing their house, family, etc but where could they buy more Dinar. There is alot of wolves out there and I have not called any names. But this is common sense, no holds barred, general info statement.........get your own advice locally. If you wanna go VIP here....Timbuktu, whereever....thats cool.....maybe you can get some ideas.....but my point is.....do not put all your hope and faith in one direction.....not good business or common sense.

Now....Since I am a genius in your eyes.....man you have some low standards.... :blink::lol:

Dude!! You have changed!! Not the same person you use to be on here!! hmmmmmm :-(

No Bump....not changed.....just trying hard to get people to get advice locally. I have nothing to gain by saying all this....and not trying to slam.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Markisuncfan and others, just like him,

One more thing, I have to say; If you have advice that you would like to offer (because, your truly being considerate and don't want to see people lose money), do it in such a way that it's not offensive. Don't call people a bunch of sheep, because your'e obviously head and shoulders above everbody else (and hint; I'm being facetious again). People don't like to be called stupid and by the way, there is a majority of people in this forum that have lived far more many years than you have and have alot more experience than you do, so your attempt at being "blunt and honest" is quite comical.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2