Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Top Microbiologist Dr. Bhakdi: COVID Shots Will “Decimate" Population

Tell me Markinsa, do you perform any investigation into the veracity of the things you post, or is it enough that you like it?

Bhadki's claim that "the [German] government was overreacting because the virus posed no more threat than influenza, and that any COVID-19 vaccine would be pointless" seems rather silly after 3.3M deaths worldwide with the disease being brought under control in the west due the vaccines yet still raging in other parts of the world that have yet to get enough vaccines.   Perhaps he should go peddle his views in India.  I'm sure he'll find a most receptive audience.

Edited by IChooseReality
  • Upvote 1

Covid is a real thing....it's man made with patents...

3.3 million deaths worldwide out of 7.8 billion population is minuscule....hardly worthy of this wordwide effort to put a needle in everyone arm.  

And in this rush to save us all ....what is the real agenda?  Each of us has free will and free choice to make their own decisions on this vaccine.

The rush, and the lack of liability, give me concern as to motive.   CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Covid is a real thing....it's man made with patents...

3.3 million deaths worldwide out of 7.8 billion population is minuscule....hardly worthy of this wordwide effort to put a needle in everyone arm.  

And in this rush to save us all ....what is the real agenda?  Each of us has free will and free choice to make their own decisions on this vaccine.

The rush, and the lack of liability, give me concern as to motive.   CL

I would Question the 3.3 Million Deaths due to "JUST" Covid 19..........I find it strange that no one died in 2020 of Heart Attaches, Suicides, Auto Accidents, Just Old Age and the list goes on.....We, The People of the World we Played to Usher in a One World Government After Trump was Gone.

I Know many people that had what they were cold was Covid 19 and they all lived with something like a Summer Time Cold. I know a few people that tested positive for Covid after their Nasal Swab....But they did a Spit Test.....

The World has been Played.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Karsten said:

.I find it strange that no one died in 2020 of Heart Attaches, Suicides, Auto Accidents, Just Old Age and the list goes on.....

Of course all the usual causes of death remain.  Instead of getting sucked into the confusion over attribution just look at the total number, i.e. the body count.  its a lot higher than usual in 2020.  If not from COVID-19, then what?

2 minutes ago, IChooseReality said:

Of course all the usual causes of death remain.  Instead of getting sucked into the confusion over attribution just look at the total number, i.e. the body count.  its a lot higher than usual in 2020.  If not from COVID-19, then what?

Where are you getting your numbers?

• Upvote 3