Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:33 PM CST - 1/17/2021

Good Afternoon DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The Foreign Ministry talks about its measures to remove Iraq from the list of money laundering"  This is good. They need to get off this list. There's all kinds of sanction and penalties...with Iraq for being so corrupt over the last couple decades. They're really starting to get their ducks in a row...we want them off this list.  That's a good thing.

*** Pimpy *** Article: "American diplomat James Jeffrey: Trump's model will continue in Iraq and Syria"  This article is long but what it does it goes on to explain that the way Trump approached dealing with the Middle East obviously was nothing like prior administrations...he would go down to the ground level and speak directly to those who were boots on the ground and from there make his own decisions.  It worked obviously.  

:salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Adam Montana *** ...I know it can be a bit painful to try to decipher the articles, so I'll give you the elevator summary:  Things are going well. There is a current discussion on "raising the price of the dollar", which would be bad for Dinar, and the overall sentiment is that they publicly do NOT want to "raise the price of the dollar". (That's a good thing for us!) Part of the reason is due to the current favorable price of oil.  And, of course, none of that matters when the HCL goes through. It's been pretty quiet on the HCL front... When the HCL comes, we have an RV either already announced or just around the corner. Until the HCL is done, we wait patiently...I have no doubt that we will reap the dinar windfall... Go Iraq... Go Dinar...GO RRRVVV!!!...  This was taken from a site that follows Adam's opinions and posts snippets from them. See his whole chat @ Adam Montana Feb 28 2021

*** Jeff *** Remember I'm not a financial advisor.  This is nothing more than my opinion.  I strongly feel the rate will come in around the $3.80 range.  That's my personal opinion...

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Adam Montana *** ...In GOI news, Iraq is muddling through the final stages of the Budget. We don't need the Budget to be complete before an RV, but a "happy agreement" between the Kurds and Baghdad will do a lot to grease the wheels...This was taken from a site that follows Adam's opinions and posts snippets from them. See his whole chat @ Adam Montana Feb 28 2021

*** Jeff *** Iraq is completely on par with Kuwait.  Iraq and Kuwait's fiscal year (I know this for a fact because I've already consulted with the Iraq government) is April through March of the following year.  That's why Kuwait changed at the end of April [March?] to accommodate the March fiscal year...If you want to know when Iraq's doing their rate change, they're doing it on the exact same historical Sunday when Kuwait did theirs...Iraq is following in Kuwait's footsteps. 

• By ronscarpa

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "Zafer Al-Ani: Parliament Will Continue Its Sessions Until The Budget Is Approved" Quote: "the budget has reached its final stages, leaving nothing but the announcement of the agreement with the Kurdistan region regarding the percentage determined for it in the budget and other matters that will be completed within the next few days."  Well well well. They are continuing the session tomorrow. The 1st of March. They'll be at it until budget law is approved, so they say. Leaving nothing but an announcement. Well they'll need to announce a rate with that now wouldn't they?  ...A new exchange rate can fix many ailments.. imo...

*** Pimpy *** The problem with us dealing with the dinar is this.  In order for the dinar to have any kind of purchasing power or to get any real change on the exchange rate there has to be some stability there.  Already all around we're starting to see crap happen.  Iran, Syria bombings, missile attacks within Iraq...Biden hasn't even been in office two months and already the ****'s falling apart...I don't like the way it looks although there's some good things happening over there in Iraq.  The financial grade [B rating] is good.  The reserves are building that's good...so there are some good things.  I'm just pissed about the way this current administration is too much into bombing crap...You gotta take the good news, bad news, the ugly news.  You gotta take it all. Stay grounded. 

*** Jeff *** [Question: "How will the Iraqi people prosper from or benefit from the rate change?"] ...it gives the Iraqi citizens and the Government of Iraq purchasing power...there's only one way for Iraqi citizens to get rich.  They have to keep and exchange the 3 zero notes after the rate change...

That's all for today folks ... Blessings ...  RON
    • By ronscarpa

*** Jeff *** Question: "How will the Iraqi people prosper from or benefit from the rate change?" ...it gives the Iraqi citizens and the Government of Iraq purchasing power...there's only one way for Iraqi citizens to get rich.  They have to keep and exchange the 3 zero notes after the rate change...

*** Adam Montana ***...I'm still in daily communications with all of my dinar contacts. I still get my usual briefings from the important people on dinar... The last time I touched on the price of OIL was quite a while ago - I was optimistic even though oil prices were only at $40ish.  Where are they today?  $61..!  Which happens to be above where we need them to be for a launch of the RV...  This was taken from a site that follows Adam's opinions and posts snippets from them. See his whole chat @ Adam Montana Feb 28 2021

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The Central Bank Announces A rise In Cash Reserves To More Than 55 Billion Dollars"  That's good we want the reserves to be up higher.  The higher it goes...it's really good for the currency...It's because one of the thing that gives its strength is the fact that there's a lot of reserves. This is very, very good...! 

*** Jeff *** Tweet from the Iraqi government: "Setting a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar is part of the economic reform program adopted by the @IraqiGovt, which aims to address the immediate financial crisis and placing the Iraqi economy on a sustainable path."  Since roughly Monday of this past week is when they starting putting a huge emphasis on the exchange rate as we approach the implementation of the budget and their new fiscal year of April 1st...

• By ronscarpa

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "OIL REVIEWS THE FINAL VERSION OF THE DRAFT FEDERAL OIL AND GAS LAW '" ...every time Iraq gets close to a revaluation the oil and gas and the article 140 laws comes up in the news. They talk about completing it and how close they are to passing it as law. Coincidence? I don’t think so. ...they need to fully address their new constitution before they can reinstate their currency back to normalcy. They need referendums passed in parliament on both of these constitutional directives prior to going global. Sure, they can set up all the mechanisms to do so over the years, as this takes years. But in parallel to this effort, they must also get these two laws in place.

*** Jeff ***...Iraq becoming international, Article 140, HCL, the reconstruction reforms - all that is hinged upon the physical rate changing.  Once the rate changes they become international and then all those secondary dominoes will fall right into place...

*** Frank26 *** [Question: Do I need a receipt to go in to exchange my dinars? ...I lost my receipt so I'm afraid to go to a bank without my receipt. Maybe they'll think I stole it. Maybe they'll question me. Maybe they'll ask who bought this - Who does it belong to?  I'm worried about it.]  No...just my option...You're going to walk into a bank and you're going to present your dinars or you're going to have a representative do that for you.  The bank is in the business of exchanging that currency so they can make a profit off of you...They also want to keep you as a customer because once you exchange they want you to keep that money in their bank.  The bank has no interest in who bought that dinar...The bank is only there to exchange it and to follow through with their banking services.  So when do you need your receipt?  IMO you need it for your taxes...if you're ever audited... [Note:  Consult your financial advisors at the appropriate time]

Good Night Everyone - that's all for today ... Blessings - RON
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.