Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Moderna’s mRNA Injections Are An “Operating System” Designed To Program Humans And Hack Their Biological

Here’s a short article explaining what mRNA is doing to your body. If you think it’s crap follow the link in the article to Moderna’s page labeled Moderna brags that

here is a snippet.... As these RNA “operating systems” are installed in human bodies, it becomes even more clear that drug companies are looking to genetically modify and own human proteins while controlling biological processes for generations to come. On both a psychological and physiological level, human beings are being branded like cattle as they submit to these mRNA software 

https://whiskeytangotexas.com/2021/01/05/modernas-mrna-injections-are-an-operating-system-designed-to-program-humans-and-hack-their-biological-functions/

The video is awesome! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

TB, thx for this share. I've been saying from the get-go this is Moderna's and big pharma's goal all along. People told me I was a whack-a-doodle. I was leery in the beginning but the more I researched the more evident it became. I'd been reading about Moderna's wade into making this vaccine and from those reads Moderna had never made a vaccine before and certainly not for human consumption.  What is so amazing is the blazing ego of it and the audacity to be so blatant in intent. That some how it is untouchable and can thumb its nose at us and our bodies.

• Pow! 2

11 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

TB, thx for this share. I've been saying from the get-go this is Moderna's and big pharma's goal all along. People told me I was a whack-a-doodle. I was leery in the beginning but the more I researched the more evident it became. I'd been reading about Moderna's wade into making this vaccine and from those reads Moderna had never made a vaccine before and certainly not for human consumption.  What is so amazing is the blazing ego of it and the audacity to be so blatant in intent. That some how it is untouchable and can thumb its nose at us and our bodies.

Right there with you Sage, I’m tired of people laughing at me and blowing me off they don’t understand that the technology exist to do each little piece of this separately.  Then bring all the pieces together and this is what you have. Go read the ID 2020.com pages and They will spell it out for you. But yet nobody seems to listen. 

• Thanks 1