Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Prime Minister reviews the march of his government within 6 months and its ambitions for the next year

yota691

The Iraqi Prime Minister reviews the march of his government within 6 months and its ambitions for the next year

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi

Mubasher: Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Prime Minister of Iraq, said: "We start our year with hope. The ordeal has been counted, and we open a new era in which we need cohesion and the continuation of the reform approach."

Last year, during a dialogue session with a number of ministers, university professors and political analysts today, Al-Kazemi described that it had been difficult for humanity with the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, the economic crisis, and security and political challenges, and in Iraq the crisis was more complicated, adding, "We lost precious lives, And we suffered a lot. "

Al-Kazemi said that the crisis and the social movement, with all that resulted from it, are a warning bell for all, and that the country is in danger .. The people have lost their confidence not only in political forces, but in the state and its institutions.

Al-Kazemi added that "the government that was honored to entrust its leadership came amid all these major crises, and from the first moment it worked to dismantle these crises and reduce their effects on our people and the future of our generations, and we were removed from the specter of a regional and international conflict that could have entered the Iraqi in a long series of wars."

21202528_AR_1609625356_135208150_3639705

The Iraqi Prime Minister referred to the state's recovery and confidence in its capabilities in the past 6 months, continuing: The security forces have become more confident and solid and have restored their relationship with the people, and the army is today more harmonious, and is ready at any moment to protect the people against any danger.

At the level of foreign relations, Al-Kazemi said that he can confidently say today that 6 months of the work of this government was sufficient for Iraq to enjoy the strongest system of regional and international relations and confidence in it and its government that it has not witnessed for decades.

Al-Kazemi added, "Today all our neighbors and the whole world are seeking to support Iraq and cooperation for its rise from its stalemate .. Everyone realized that regional and international balances need a strong, coherent and clear Iraq, and this did not come from a vacuum, but rather from work, effort, goodwill and frankness in dealing with everyone."

As for early elections, Al-Kazemi said: It was the demand of the masses and the reference, and we have made great strides in it. We now have an electoral law, a completed commission, and an election financing law, and we are left with nothing but the formation of the Federal Court that we are working on with all the other authorities.

The Iraqi Prime Minister hinted that the citizens were greatly affected by the financial crisis, just as the world was affected by the economic crisis resulting from the Corona pandemic, saying: "But its impact on Iraq was more difficult ... and unfortunately previous governments did not plan for such crises." 

The Prime Minister added that Iraq has not witnessed any development, but its industry, agriculture, education and health system have been destroyed during recent decades, and the Iraqi economy has become subject to oil prices, in a weak economic environment with the outbreak of the epidemic, and corruption has eaten everything and everything.

Al-Kazemi noted the government's ability to continue providing employees' salaries, carrying out reforms and preparing them as a white paper capable of facing this crisis and the coming crises, stressing that he and his government will not allow the collapse of Iraq or its bankruptcy as other countries have bankrupted.

Al-Kazemi said: "We protected the poor in the budget, and we will start implementing the white paper, and the most important thing is to adopt the budget, work and invest in major projects that will provide job opportunities for young people, and the market will revive and Iraq becomes a source for industry and agriculture, not just oil."

The Iraqi Prime Minister added, "We have established the Committee to Combat Corruption and Exceptional Crimes, and for the first time big heads find themselves in prison that are not protected by a party or influential people, and they are continuing to do so, and 2021 will be the year of uncovering the major facts about corruption that affected the economy and development."

The Iraqi Prime Minister described the presented budget as ambitious and coincides with the White Paper reforms, adding that the government was subject to stabbing and auctions because of it.

21202528_AR_1609625431_135750561_3639653

Al-Kazemi said, "I have always confirmed that I have come to reform, and the auctions and shows will not stop me even if this cost me my life."

And the Iraqi Prime Minister added: "Enough bids at the expense of Iraq ... the budget and the white paper are not just cosmetic reforms to compliment each other, but rather an effort supported by all international economic institutions and all respected experts. We have to touch the deep wounds of Iraq. It is enough to bleed Iraq's funds, capabilities and resources."

Al-Kazemi stated that this is the last opportunity for his country to rise, continuing: I say before you and our people: I do not aspire to a ruling or position, and I place my interest and my political future as a price for reform.

Al-Kazemi, who headed the Iraqi intelligence service on the ninth day of April 2020, assumed the presidency of the government, on the authority of President Barham Salih, after Adnan Al-Zorfi's apology.

The Iraqi Prime Minister said during a dialogue session with a number of ministers, university professors and political analysts today, Saturday, we are 17 years late, and we will not be late after that, and every bidder must put the interest of Iraq before his conscience.

Al-Kazemi described the year 2021 as the year of (the Iraqi achievement), adding: We will all reach this achievement quickly and efficiently, and the state will triumph, Iraq will triumph over all challenges.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Al-Kazemi: The specter of a regional and international conflict brought us closer to wars

•  Yesterday, 19:20
  •  

upload_1609604440_2121281174.jpeg

On Saturday (January 2, 2021), Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that his government worked from the first moment to dismantle the crises, indicating that it "removed the specter of a regional and international conflict that could have entered Iraq in a long series of wars."

The Prime Minister’s Media Office stated in a statement received by  IQ NEWS that Al-Kazemi said during a dialogue session with a number of ministers, university professors and political analysts, “We begin our year with hope. A difficult year for humanity with the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, the economic crisis, and security and political challenges, and in Iraq the crisis was more complex. We lost precious lives, and we suffered a lot. "

He added, "The crisis and social mobility, with all that resulted from it, represent a bell to everyone, and that the country is in danger. The people have lost their confidence not only in political forces, but in the state and its institutions."

He pointed out that "the government that was honored to entrust its leadership came amid all these major crises, and worked from the first moment to dismantle these crises and reduce their effects on our people and the future of our generations, and we were removed from the specter of a regional and international conflict that could have entered the Iraqi in a long series of wars."

"The state has regained its health and confidence in its capabilities in the past 6 months. The security forces have become more confident and solid and have regained their relationship with the people, and the army is today more harmonious, and it is ready at any moment to protect the people against any danger," he added.

And on the level of foreign relations, I say with confidence today that 6 months of the work of this government was capable of ensuring that Iraq enjoys the strongest system of regional and international relations and confidence in it and its government that it has not witnessed for many decades, today all our neighbors and the whole world are seeking to support Iraq and cooperate to its rise from its slump. And everyone realized that regional and international balances need a strong, coherent and clear Iraq, and this did not come from a vacuum, but from work, effort, good faith and frankness in dealing with everyone.

He explained, "At the level of early elections, which were the demand of the masses and the reference, we have made great strides in them. We now have an electoral law, a completed commission, and an election financing law, and we are left with nothing but the formation of the Federal Court that we are working on with all the other authorities."

And Al-Kazemi said, "Our people were greatly affected by the financial crisis, just as the world was affected by the economic crisis resulting from the Corona pandemic, but its impact on Iraq was more difficult ... and unfortunately previous governments did not plan for such crises."

He pointed out that "Iraq has not witnessed any development. Rather, its industry, agriculture, education and health system have been destroyed in recent decades," noting that "the Iraqi economy has become subject to oil prices, in a weak economic environment with the outbreak of the epidemic, and corruption has eaten everything green." .

Al-Kazemi added, "We were able to continue to provide the salaries of employees, and we carried out reforms and prepared a white paper capable of facing this crisis and the coming crises. We will not allow the collapse of Iraq or its bankruptcy as other countries have bankrupted."

He added, "We protected the poor classes in the budget, and we will start implementing the white paper. The most important thing is to adopt the budget, work and invest in major projects that will provide job opportunities for young people, and the market will revive and Iraq becomes a source for industry and agriculture, not just oil."

"We have established the Committee to Combat Corruption and Exceptional Crimes, and for the first time big heads find themselves in prison that are not protected by a party or influential people, and they are continuing to do so, and 2021 will be the year of uncovering the major facts about corruption that affected the economy and development," Al-Kazemi said.

He added, "We presented an ambitious budget that coincides with the white paper reforms, and we were subjected to stabbing and auctions because of it," noting that "I have always confirmed that I have come to reform, and the bids and shows will not stop me even if that cost me my life."

He added, "Enough bids at the expense of Iraq. The budget and the white paper are not just cosmetic reforms to compliment each other. Rather, it is an effort supported by all international economic institutions and all respected experts. We have to touch the deep wounds of Iraq. It is enough to bleed Iraq's funds, capabilities and resources."

Al-Kazemi said, "This is our last chance to rise, and I say before you and our people: I do not aspire to a ruling or position, and I place my interest and my political future as a price for reform."

He concluded by saying, "We are 17 years late, and we will not be late after that, and every bidder must put the interest of Iraq before his conscience, and the year 2021 is the year (the Iraqi achievement). We will all reach this achievement quickly and efficiently, and the state will win, Iraq will triumph over all challenges.

• Upvote 1

20798.jpg
Mustafa Al-Kazemi, Prime Minister. "Internet"

money and business

Economy News - Baghdad

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed, on Saturday, that the government was able to continue providing employees' salaries.

The Media Office of the Prime Minister said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed during the dialogue session with a number of ministers, university professors and political analysts, that we start our year with hope, the ordeal has come to pass, and we open a new era in which we need cohesion. And continuing with the reform approach. "

According to the statement, Al-Kazemi stated that "2020 was a difficult year for humanity with the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, the economic crisis, and security and political challenges, and in Iraq the crisis was more complex. We lost precious lives and suffered a lot," indicating that "the crisis and social mobility with all that resulted from it." They represent a warning bell for all, and that the country is in danger ... the people have lost their confidence not only in the political forces, but in the state and its institutions. "

"The state has regained its health and confidence in its capabilities over the past 6 months. The security forces have become more confident and solid and have restored their relationship with the people, and the army is today more harmonious, and it is ready at any moment to protect the people against any danger," he added.

He pointed out that "on the level of foreign relations .. I say with confidence today that 6 months of the work of this government was enough to ensure that Iraq enjoys the strongest system of regional and international relations and confidence in it and its government that it has not seen for decades .. Today all our neighbors and the whole world seek to support Iraq and cooperation To rise from his slump. "

He pointed out that "our people were greatly affected by the financial crisis, just as the world was affected by the economic crisis resulting from the Corona pandemic, but its impact on Iraq was more difficult ... and unfortunately, previous governments did not plan for such crises." 

And he added, "Iraq has not witnessed any development. Rather, its industry, agriculture, education and health system have been destroyed during recent decades, as the Iraqi economy has become subject to oil prices, in a weak economic environment with the outbreak of the epidemic, and corruption has eaten everything and everything," explaining that we "We were able to continue to provide the salaries of employees, and we carried out reforms and prepared a white paper capable of facing this crisis and the coming crises. We will not allow the collapse of Iraq or its bankruptcy as other countries have bankrupted."

He pointed out that "we protected the poor classes in the budget, and we will start implementing the white paper, and the most important thing is to adopt the budget, work and invest in major projects that will provide job opportunities for young people, and the market will revive and Iraq becomes a source for industry and agriculture, not just oil," noting that "we have established a committee to combat Corruption and exceptional crimes, and for the first time big heads find themselves in prison that are not protected by a party or influential, and they continue to do so, and the year 2021 will be the year of uncovering the major facts about corruption that affected the economy and development, and we presented an ambitious budget that coincides with the reforms of the White Paper, and we were challenged because of it. The auctions, and I have always confirmed that I have come to reform, and the auctions and shows will not stop me even if this cost me my life. "

Number of observations 136   Date added 01/02/2021
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

The Iraqi Prime Minister vows to continue fighting corruption and hold early elections

Monday - 21 Jumada I 1442 AH - January 04, 2021 AD Issue No. [15378]

168777741110000258654.jpg?itok=sF6rpiPf

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced that Iraq has a last chance to rise, but it needs cohesion and solidarity to overcome the most dangerous crisis the country is currently facing. "The year 2021 is the year of Iraqi achievement, and all of us will reach this achievement quickly and efficiently, and the state will triumph, and Iraq will triumph over all challenges," Al-Kazemi said during a dialogue session that included a number of ministers, university presidents, and a number of academics and political analysts.
"We begin our year with hope, the ordeal has returned, and we open a new era in which we need cohesion and the continuation of the reform approach," Al-Kazemi added. While he indicated that his government came in the wake of serious crises that the country faced, including the "Corona" pandemic and the economic crisis, as well as the mass uprising, he emphasized that he worked "from the first moment to dismantle these crises and reduce their effects." He explained that he worked to ward off "the specter of a regional and international conflict that could have plunged Iraq into a long series of wars."
Despite what he referred to in terms of challenges and pressures from many political blocs and forces, he emphasized that the six months of the life of his government made Iraq “enjoy the strongest system of regional and international relations and confidence in it and its government that it has not seen in decades,” explaining that “all our neighbors and the whole world seek To support Iraq and cooperation for its rise from its stagnation, and everyone realized that regional and international balances need a strong and cohesive Iraq.
And on the holding of early elections, Al-Kazemi stressed that his government has made great strides in this regard, calling on the Iraqi parliament to accelerate "the formation of the Federal Court." While Al-Kazemi criticized the Iraqi governments that preceded him because they did not accomplish any "development plans for Iraq. Rather, its industry, agriculture, education and health system have been destroyed during recent decades, and the Iraqi economy has become subject to oil prices, in a weak economic environment with the spread of the epidemic and corruption that has eaten everything and everything." He stressed that he would not allow the collapse of "Iraq or its bankruptcy, just as other countries went bankrupt, and the year 2021 will be the year of uncovering the major facts about corruption that affected the economy and development." He said, "This is our last chance to get up, and I say before you and our people: I do not aspire to a ruling or position, and I place my interest and my political future as a price for reform. We are 17 years late, and we will not be late after that, and every bidder must put the interest of Iraq before his conscience."
Al-Kazemi revealed that he had been under pressure to open major corruption files, for the first time since 2003, stressing that "this year will witness the referral of many corruption heads to integrity under the Anti-Corruption Committee." He pointed out that his government's efforts in fighting corruption began to be subjected to deliberate distortion, indicating that none of the detainees on corruption charges were subjected to torture, and that they “practice sports daily,” attributing these pressures to the fact that his government arrested, for the first time, “corruption whales ». He explained that «the Anti-Corruption Commission has been subjected to many criticisms and false accusations. The first is the violation of human rights, and the second is blackmail. He went on to say about the intended distortion regarding fighting corruption, that “when we ask those who transmit this information to prove these accusations to us, no evidence appears. Some of the accusations say that a number of detainees were paralyzed due to torture. The detainees) daily have sports ».
Al-Kazemi added that «the state has regained its health in the past 6 months and has confidence in its capabilities. The security forces have become more confident and solid, their relationship with the people has regained, and the army is now more harmonious, and it is ready at any moment to protect the people against any danger.
Although Al-Kazemi's speech coincided with the first anniversary of the Baghdad airport incident, in which the Iranian General Qassem Soleimani and the deputy head of the Popular Mobilization Authority, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, were killed in 2020, he did not address the occasion, nor did he address the current tension between the United States of America and Iran.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Al-Kazemi's response to the accusations of torturing the accused of corruption and wounding one of them with (paralysis)
 2021/01/03

Baghdad / Al-Mawred News

, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed today, Sunday, that detainees on charges related to corruption are not subjected to torture in prisons, but rather they exercise daily, while noting that the Anti-Corruption Committee has arrested what he described as "corruption whales."
During the dialogue session with a number of ministers and academics, Al-Kazemi said, "The Anti-Corruption Committee has been subjected to many criticisms and false accusations, the first of which is the violation of human rights, and the second is extortion."
He added, "When we ask those who transmit this information to prove these accusations to us, no evidence appears. Some of the accusations say that a number of detainees were paralyzed due to torture. We made films about the aforementioned person while he ran, and they (the detainees) had a daily sport."
 He pointed to the existence of a medical committee inspects the accused issues of corruption daily, and there is a team of forensic medicine organizations are doing their job to monitor the status of the accused , "stressing" continuing disclosure of other crimes related to public money. "
He pointed out that" the crisis and social mobility with all resulted, represent alarm It is dangerous for everyone, and that the country is in danger .. The people have lost their confidence not only in the political forces, but in the state and its institutions. The government that was honored to assign its leadership came amid all these major crises, and it worked from the very first moment to dismantle these crises and reduce their effects on our people and the future of our generations, and we removed the ghost A regional and international conflict could have entered Iraq into a long series of wars. "And
he continued," In the past 6 months, the state has regained its health and confidence in its capabilities. The security forces have become more confident and solid and have restored their relationship with the people. The army today is more harmonious, and it is ready at any moment to protect the people against any danger.

• Upvote 1

Al-Kazemi: The state has recovered in the past 6 months

Baghdad: Morning

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazimi confirmed that 2020 was a difficult year for humanity with the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, the economic crisis, and security and political challenges, indicating that the crisis was more complex in Iraq, while he explained that the government was able to continue providing salaries for employees.
Al-Kazemi said, in a dialogue session with a number of ministers, university professors and political analysts: “The government that was honored to assign its leadership came in the midst of all these major crises, and worked from the first moment to dismantle the crises and reduce their effects on our people and the future of our generations, and kept us away from the specter of a regional and international conflict.” Pointing out that «the state has regained its confidence in the past 6 months
Its potential ».
And he added, “On the level of foreign relations .. I say with confidence today: 6 months of the work of this government was enough to make Iraq enjoy the strongest system of regional and international relations and confidence in it and its government that it has not seen in decades.
long".
Regarding early elections, the Prime Minister said, “We have made great strides in it. We now have an electoral law, a completed commission, and an election financing law, and nothing remains for us but to form the Federal Court that we are working on with all the other authorities.
Energy".
Stressing that "we protected the poor classes in the budget, and we will start implementing the white paper, and the most important thing is to adopt the budget, work and invest in major projects that will provide job opportunities for young people." "I have always assured that I have come to reform, and the auctions and shows will not stop me even if this cost me my life."
Al-Kazemi stated: I am not greedy for a ruling or position, and I place my interest and my political future as a price for reform, noting that “we are 17 years late, and we will not be late after that, and every bidder must put the interest of Iraq before his conscience, and 2021 is the year (the Iraqi achievement), we will all reach This achievement is swift and efficient, and the state will triumph, Iraq will triumph over all
Challenges ».