Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV today ??????

hardtop

First of all, welcome to Dinarvets. If you look through the forum, you will learn alot about this investment, and know that no one knows for sure when or how much - that's why it's called speculation. Scooter is a good one to read, there are others - some for whom I have more respect for than others. Please know we like to keep it respectful here and I forgive you your skepticism :lmao:

Blessings

pS you are not the only skeptic around ;)

Thanks for the feedback PleasantValley. Remember, I'm a skeptic on the "predictors", and I don't expect anybody to know valuations/dates - which is why I am more interested in knowing the process and the decision maker chain. I can come up with my own predictions if I could follow that. And I am an optimist on the investment ultimately working out. Sounds hypocritical (or schizophrenic?), doesn't it? But there it is.

Hardtop, investing is not a greed based activity....there are lots of greedy people out there. It takes guts and vision to invest in the long shot. How do you think most millionaires make it?

That comment was fairly insulting for those of us in this as a pure investment.

Maybe you should just go get a job and leave the investing to us.

As far as how this whole RV thing got started, I guess you'll have to open a book or two or even do some research on the web.

If you study commodities and study what happens to countries when they invade other countries you will quickly learn that currency gets destroyed and countries have to start over. Does this mean that their currency is worthless? I guess that is the $10M question. If Iraq is held down by Chapter 7 and not allowed to trade in the Global community....then yep there will be no RV or RI and their currency will continue to trade at .0008 to $1 USD. I do believe that is not going to be the case.

The date and rate, well we'll leave that to the prophets. Watch for the signs and prepare, financially, for what happens next. That's what you should be most concerned about because when this happens, you are not going to be able to think straight.

Good Luck.