Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:55 PM CDT - 10/30/2020

ronscarpa

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Delta   THESE ARE MESSAGES FROM IRAQI SOCIAL MEDIA TO THE NEW CBI GOV...  "We hope that the value of Iraqi cash will be strengthened and that we can eliminate the zeros and return in a strong currency not necessarily at its previous value...";  "Once the zeros are removed from the local currency, poverty and debt will be eliminated and the mortgage stake is lifted. Then the value of the Iraqi dinar will return to the equivalent of $3.3778 as in 1971 and 1973...";  "with a return to the circulation of small coins, such as the rest of the countries, to preserve people's rights to buy and sell..."  THAT WAS JUST A FEW FROM THOUSANDS OF MESSAGES TO NEW CBI GOV...ALL ASKING THE SAME...RAISE THE VALUE AND COME OUT WITH NEW LDS...OVER A WEEK OR SO AND IT'S NOT STOPPING…THEY WANT THE CBI TO TAKE THEM BACK TO 3.22… :twothumbs: This would be outstanding if it were to happen..!

*** Pimpy  ...the rumor mill is going crazy.  Not out there in the dinar community.  Not out there on youtube.  I'm talking about in private there's a lot of rumors going...the rumors that I'm hearing right now are just rumors.  They're positive rumors and I'm not going to get into a lot of detail...I know you guys are going 'What are the rumors'?  Just trust me.  They're just rumors that are being spoken about behind the scenes and if If IF all is right then the end of this year should be very interesting in regards to the Iraqi dinar.  I don't want to mislead people...as far as I'm concerned without no proof without nothing I can refer to it's just BS but again it's exciting to hear but we'll see.  This election is bigger than people think.

*** Mark There is still no news on the banking front...I am not seeing any movement on the RV front. IMO it would be a perfect time to hide the RV…in plain sight…and especially while things are shut down.  

*** Frank26   ...they sent the Iraqi dinar all over the world and you didn't believe me.  But many central banks around the world got Iraqi dinars.  Especially the ones in the Middle East...the Middle Eastern basket is going to have 9 countries in it because of the 9 Peace Accords.  They're going to get first take...

:tiphat:We're in interesting times folks...keep praying for the IQD & for Trump..! RON

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7