Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Bonamassa - You Upset Me Baby

RUM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Love Bonamassa. Vaughn and Joe are 2 of the best and that includes Clapton. There is a guy from the coastal area of Texas named Hamilton Loomis. Not nearly as well known as some of the Blues legends and icons, but none the less great (in my opinion) in his own rite. Saw him 20+ years ago at Lou's Pier 47 down on the Wharf in Frisco. Had just dropped in for a beer and some dinner. I was in the downstairs street level bar when he started playing in the upstairs bar. Went up and stayed for 3+ hours. Have been a fan of his ever since. Check out his music if you like blues, you'll be glad you did. Living here in Mississippi there are a lot of not too well known blues guitarists along the Mississippi Delta and the Blues Highway also. One of the best places to live in the country if you like blues!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...