Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Iraqi Prime Minister intends to launch a major campaign to rebuild Baghdad

yota691

During the meeting of the Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, a delegation of notables from the people of Adhamiya
 09 August 2020 03:17 PM

Mubasher: The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, received a delegation representing the city of Al-Adhamiya, and listened to an explanation of the reality of the city, the problems it suffers from and its most important needs, especially at this stage in which Iraq is facing the challenges of the Coronavirus pandemic, and its repercussions on the economic reality.

Al-Kazemi said, according to a statement issued by the media office of the Prime Minister, that he is not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad, and that he is determined to launch a major campaign to rebuild Baghdad.

Al-Kazemi confirmed that Al-Adhamiya was able to preserve its national identity, despite the circumstances it faced like all other Iraqi cities and regions, but Al-Adhamiya formed distinction in its cultural and heritage diversity, and together with Al-Kadhimiya, it constituted the wealth of the capital Baghdad and Iraq in general.

The Prime Minister addressed the dignitaries of the city of Adhamiya, saying: “Your role as dignitaries is to participate in making hope with a good word. We want to see our youth work and produce, and we want to be busy building and rebuilding our cities, and we do not want to continue the war series, we want to give hope, and I want to feel The Iraqis believe that the roads are still open towards the future, adding that the most dangerous thing facing any people is the loss of hope. "

The Iraqi Prime Minister stressed the need to direct the youth to work, produce and contribute to construction and reconstruction, saying: "The page of wars will turn forever, and we only think of a better future for our youth."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Al-Kazemi: I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad

Baghdad / morning
The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, affirmed that Adhamiya represents a city for the values of coexistence, and that it constituted distinction in its cultural and heritage diversity, indicating: “I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad, and I am watching the stab wards this city has suffered.”
A statement of the Prime Minister’s Office, received by Al-Sabah, stated that “Al-Kazemi received yesterday, Saturday, a delegation representing a number of notables in the city of Adhamiya, and listened to an explanation of the reality of the city, the problems it suffers from and its most important needs, especially at this stage in which Iraq is facing the challenges of the Corona pandemic, And its implications for the economic reality ».
The Prime Minister affirmed that “Al-Adhamiya represents a city for the values of coexistence, and has managed to preserve its national identity, despite the circumstances it faced like all other Iraqi cities and regions, and it constituted distinction in its cultural and heritage diversity, and together with Kadhimiya, it constituted the wealth of the capital Baghdad and Iraq in general.”
Al-Kazemi added, “When I remember Al-Adhamiya, I feel a lot of happiness, for I am the son of Al-Kadhimiya, as the two cities are sisters, and no one has been able to differentiate between them throughout history.” He continued, saying, “I tell you honestly that I am not satisfied with the reality of Baghdad, and I watch what this has been subjected to. The city is stabbed, and today we have to restore the capital to its glory and glory, and I am determined to launch a major campaign to rebuild it. ”
Al-Kazemi stressed the need for the dignitaries of Adhamiya to participate in making hope with a good word, expressing his hope to see "our youth work and produce, and to be busy building and rebuilding our cities, and we do not want to continue the war series."
"We want to send hope, and I want Iraqis to feel that the roads are still open towards the future," the prime minister added, adding that "the most dangerous thing facing any people is the loss of hope, and our youth must be directed to work, production and contribute to construction and reconstruction, and that the page of wars will be turned." Forever, and we only think about a better future for our youth. ”
  • Like 3