Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Afternoon Opinions @ 2:43 PM CDT - 8/04/2020

Good Afternoon Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq.  :twothumbs: RON

*** Mnt Goat   Where do we stand with the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar?  ...It is the CBI that has to initiate the process from the top and then the US and the IMF that must go through the signoff process to allow them to go ahead. ...Let us all take a deep breath and just relax. The CBI is still contemplating the “project to delete the zeros” and this is a FACT. I have heard the CBI has ordered the printing of much more of the new 100 dinar notes. We know these notes were previously printed but not in sufficient quantities. So why print more now if not planning something?... Why are these 100 notes important? ...remember there is preparation to reinstate as the revaluation within Iraq comes first and the coins and these notes must be launched at about the same time or just prior.  So, we look for signs and we know these 100 notes and coins are important steps in the process.

*** Frank26  ...please do not be misled by the things that you see parliament say to you.  Only pay attention to what Kazemi says...

*** Militiaman  The amount of things coming together seem to be very supportive for them to expose to the world an international rate...with Iran about to collapse, potential educational tools, 100 note being shown, the tireless effort by Kazemi the Prime Minister in respect to the "white paper" speaking of sovereignty and prestige too.  All about the money.  The glory days are prestige and would reflect the sovereignty IMO...

*** Petra  ...The quietness of the CBI at this point in time tells me something is coming...our focus is strictly on the CBI and what Allawi, what Allaq and his team and Shabibi have to say and not the parliament.  But they did make a statement about revaluing and that is going to force the CBI's hand to participate in responding to that statement...I think we're in an exciting time.
********** MONDAY OPINIONS - 8/03/2020 **********
*** Petra  ...to be sovereign you have to be able to stand on your own two feet.  You've got to be able to support yourself...have your own currency and be able to use it internationally...to be part of the international community.  Why be a sovereign country if you can't direct you own sovereigns? ...so you have to be able to stand on your own two feet.  I think the fact that they are basically saying they are sovereign tells us they are ready to go...

*** Militiaman  ...it's quiet.  Why is it quiet?  ...we should see something...from the CBI in a very short period of time...

*** Footforward    ...I would strongly suggest that it's becoming clear that the RV is going to happen on a Thursday...Thursday makes the most sense to me on every level possible...

*** Pimpy   I'm feeling really good that something is going to happen this summer.  No, I don't have anything to prove that.  I'm just saying I'm feeling really good based on what I'm seeing
:salute:SORRY I MISSED SUNDAY POSTINGS ... RON
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 3