Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 2:55 PM EST - 4/09/2020

4-9-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Francis Albert   I saw...a post from IMF wanting a gradual appreciation of the Iraqi Dinar, and thus the poster was dissing the whole idea of some "revaluation".   Is he right or wrong?  Both. What I believe is going to happen is the Dinar will go officially International on FOREX around $1.00 or so and then gradually go up from there. The rise will be contingent on supply and demand of traders betting it is going to go up or down....and the companies that will take Dinar as payment will drive up the value...(Reference Guru Kaperoni post 4-9-2020 this morning)...

This is the same thing I said regarding Kap's post, only I didn't give a start value. :salute:RON

4-9-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   call it an RI.  Call it RV.  I don't know what you want to call it.  Whatever it is, there definitely something happening... there is a lot of play with the IQD...there's definitely a lot of action going on with this...I know an exchange person...and he's got a lot of very very rich people coming in buying very very large amounts of the Iraqi dinar.  Now that doesn't mean they have inside information but he's just saying an unusual amount of rich people have started coming in and buying large amounts of IQD...

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

Added at 4:04 PM CST:

4-9-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...Donald Trump is now injected into the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar.   Donald Trump is now supervising it in every step...this is super amazing...it's 100% hands-on...the CBI is no longer calling the shots of the monetary reform...Iran has lost its cash cow...

:confused2:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

4-9-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...Donald Trump is now injected into the monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar.   Donald Trump is now supervising it in every step...

I have never really come to a conclusion whether or not Trump has control over Iraq's monetary reform or policies.   It's been talked about and discussed but do we really know for sure? 

Trump recently said that once we get through this Corona-19 pandemic and our nation opens up, our economy is going to sky rocket and recover quickly.  

That being said AND with some who fully believe Trump "can" make the decision to pull the trigger on an IQD change, would that pose true if the country opens up, the IQD revalues and a massive amount of exchanged dinars (dollars) are injected back into our economy, we then have a HUGE boost to get things rolling again? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2