Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 5:25 PM CST - 4/08/2020

4-8-2020   Guest Guru Nathan  ...I actually do know people in the CBI...I went to school in the Middle East...a number of my school friends are now in prominent positions in Iraq and two of which are quite high up in the CBI...the auctions started a couple days ago...the purpose of the auctions is to supply US dollars into the Iraqi economy...the majority of the dollars provided to the CBI are in digital format because the CBI receives its dollars from oil sales...I've been to the CBI auctions.  Very rarely does the CBI actually supply the physical USD currency for the auctions...the CBI auction's main priority has been to distribute the digital US dollars into the Iraqi economy...I would expect the actual cash physical currency...auction within the next few days/couple of weeks...I don't know that for sure.  It's an educated guess...

4-8-2020   Intel Guru Delta   ...in my personal opinion for the CBI not to care about the exchange rate in the market...about 1300...gives you an indication that they're about to announce it to the world that they are article 8 officially and in order for them to do this they have to show the true rate.  That's why in my opinion they're not giving cash anymore...and number 2 is they're about to raise the value then the MPC isn't going to matter any more.  And the 2% compliance is not going to affect them anymore...in my speculations only this [The RI rate change] could happen at any moment.  That's why I'm only watching the Central Bank of Iraq...He's [Allaq] is about to pull the trigger.

4-8-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...Allaq has been telling the citizens, 'We are in the process of dealing with the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.  And we are in the process of dealing with the dollar in a different way in our auctions.' Everything else I don't pay any attention to it.  Everything else?  Misinterpretation...I'm seeing today's auction as an auction without any cash.  Which means nothing has changed.  Status quo.  Everything is still the same.  The auctions have stopped.

4-8-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff   The articles that came out telling us that they were going to continue and resume the currency auction are BS...on Monday of this week I showed you an article that said the CBI's goal was to stop the flow of the US dollar and that's what the auction are - the US dollar...they don't have any auctions that have occurred past March 19th...They could resume the auctions after the rate change but as of right now the auctions are shut down...That's one of the things that we needed to see stopped as a preparation for the rate change.  That's why we're putting a focus and emphasis on this...the ISX stock trading and the currency auction are stopped.  We're looking really good...

:salute:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5