Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat 8/9/10 AM

Dinarkicker

ive been thinking for a very long time (like most of this year....) that its going to be GOI forming, HCL (how much goes to the people?), and tweaking the investment laws to be a little more favorable to foreign companies before an RV RI or change in currency status.....

Ive only seen GG mention anything about investment laws....hmmm

As far chap 7, I think there will always some form of sanctions over Iraq. Its to make sure they understand that we can take it all away at anytime if they don't obey. I think its the only way for this country as long as Iran is there exercising their influence...

Edited by quadraph0nic

thanks Adam

9:07 AM [beancounter8] yes

9:07 AM [shai] Adam - how can I be part of your fan club?

9:07 AM [Adam Montana] you all know the first thing I'm going to do is send an email

9:08 AM [Adam Montana] shai there isn't one, but if you want to find some mickey mouse ears and send a picture with "I 3 Adam Montana" you can start the fan club

9:08 AM [Adam Montana] 3*

9:08 AM [Adam Montana] dang it steals the important part of the heart

9:09 AM [shai] Adam - where can i get your email so i can send you the picutre?

9:09 AM [Adam Montana] shai you're a clown, thanks for the laugh

9:09 AM [shai] im not kidding..

9:09 AM [Adam Montana] well this PM asked if I could do something special like send an email with alarms or something

9:10 AM [Adam Montana] notify the twitter network

9:10 AM [shai] you wont laugh until u see it

9:10 AM [beancounter8] adam any idea in your opinion how much longer till they seat a gov

9:10 AM [Adam Montana] beancounter8 seating the GOI is a month off at least at this point

9:10 AM [beancounter8] thanks

9:10 AM [shai] we are far away!

9:10 AM [Adam Montana] they blew their first chance to get it off without a hitch

9:11 AM [richpat822] Does that effect the RV

9:11 AM [Adam Montana] this is all a result of having the elections so close

9:11 AM [Adam Montana] for those of you that are new

9:11 AM [Adam Montana] Allawi has basically half of the voting population in his pockets - the religious sector

9:11 AM [Adam Montana] religion is obviously a huge factor in Iraq

9:11 AM [Adam Montana] Maliki, on the other hand

9:11 AM [Adam Montana] has the other half of the voting sector - the political half

9:12 AM [Adam Montana] religion is always going to be a major factor in that culture

9:12 AM [beancounter8] is true during ramadan (sp) they wont do anything

9:12 AM [Adam Montana] and with freedom growing, stability forming, and the New Iraq growing - it takes time to squash the corruption

9:13 AM [mturbo21] or econmic half?---M

9:13 AM [Adam Montana] anyone know how many barrels of oil are smuggled out of Iraq?

9:13 AM [caz1104] Adam Montana Iran & Syria kno

9:13 AM [beancounter8] no

9:13 AM [Adam Montana] beancounter8 if you're looking at the last 7 years, nothing has happened during ramadan

9:13 AM [beancounter8] thanks

9:13 AM [Adam Montana] but the last 7 years are mostly chaos over there

9:13 AM [Adam Montana] that can change

9:13 AM [leggman24] no. must be quite a few if they are making a big deeal out of it.

9:13 AM [Adam Montana] and will be changing

9:14 AM [Adam Montana] leggman24 we're talking about 100's of thousands of barrels being smuggled

9:14 AM [Adam Montana] put a price on it

9:14 AM [Adam Montana] it's huge

9:14 AM [leggman24] i figured so.

9:14 AM [Adam Montana] and the bribes and payoffs go a long ways

9:14 AM [Adam Montana] it's getting more under control all the time

9:15 AM [Adam Montana] but the biggest problem is they don't even have control over their own business due to Chapter 7

9:15 AM [Adam Montana] Chapter 7 keeps them from acting as they should

9:15 AM [Adam Montana] keeps them from seriously protecting their own interestss

9:15 AM [Adam Montana] and also keeps them from growing their business as they would if they had complete freedom

9:16 AM [Adam Montana] it's like a chain on their leg

9:16 AM [Adam Montana] think of Prohibition

9:16 AM [Adam Montana] here in the US

9:16 AM [Adam Montana] legal law abiding businesses went completely rogue and started breaking the law when prohibition started

9:17 AM [Adam Montana] the same thing goes for Iraq

9:17 AM [caz1104] Adam Montana so we're talking months then before anything is decided?

9:17 AM [Adam Montana] people that are completely rogue are smuggling oil and making money illegally, because they are not able to do so legally

9:17 AM [Adam Montana] caz1104 no it doesn't have to be months

9:17 AM [Adam Montana] and they don't have to lift Chapter 7 or the HCL before an RV

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] if they lift Chapter 7, they can do business, they can generate revenue, they can enforce the laws that are being broken regarding smuggling oil

9:18 AM [Linda Bower] You said your cbi guy thought it could be anytime- even before gov. formed- is that still true?

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] Linda Bower yes! that's still true too!

9:18 AM [mturbo21] do they have to be seated..?

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] that's what I'm getting at

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] look at it this way

9:18 AM [Adam Montana] Prohibition in the US

9:19 AM [Adam Montana] Sherrif Bob's brother Jimmy was a legal whiskey maker

9:19 AM [shai] Adam - wouldnt you agree that many of the news is contradictory and there have been many lies. (Ex. We had a meeting - nevermind no we didnt - ok we had a small meeting). Doesnt a small portion of you beleive that we could be way closer than what the facts are telling us just because they want to prevent speculative buyers? Do you beleive because of this we could be minutes away?

9:19 AM [Adam Montana] Prohibition makes Sherrif Bob's brother an outlaw

9:19 AM [Adam Montana] does Sherif Bob arrest his brother or does he turn a blind eye?

9:19 AM [Adam Montana] he ignores it

9:19 AM [Adam Montana] same thing in Iraq

9:20 AM [Adam Montana] people in power are responsible for the smuggled oil and much more

9:20 AM [Adam Montana] it's called corruption

9:20 AM [caz1104] We Need Barney Fife!!!!!

9:20 AM [Adam Montana] now when the HCL is lifted and it's legal to export oil and run the business

9:20 AM [Adam Montana] and / or Chapter 7 is lifted and it's possible to legally make money

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] then Iraq has the power to back up themselves

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] right now they are crippled and can't do anything

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] so wwhy would they raise the value of the dinar if they can't protect it?

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] they won't, until one of these things happen

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] 1. Chapter 7

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] 2. HCL

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] 3 GOI

9:21 AM [Adam Montana] any one of them is the first domino

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] so it doesn't matter about the news articles, the bunny-ear stories, the redenom stories, the - anything.

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] all that matters is that Iraq needs ONE of those dominos to fall

9:22 AM [Linda Bower] I always thought chapter 7 was UN's leverage and wouldn't happen until they rv'd

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] now

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] you tell me

9:22 AM [volley19] Does the GOI have to lift the HCL?

9:22 AM [caz1104] Adam Montana which will occur 1st in your opinion?

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] maybe it's a month till the GOI is seated

9:22 AM [mturbo21] what security would draw investment in without goi seated?

9:22 AM [Adam Montana] or maybe it's a few weeks till they agree to kill HCL

9:23 AM [Adam Montana] or maybe it's 26 days till Chapter 7 is lifted

9:23 AM [Adam Montana] but how much longer can it really go?!

9:23 AM [leggman24] not much

9:23 AM [richpat822] What is hcl

9:23 AM [Adam Montana] mturbo21 oil is worth a lot no matter who runs the show

9:23 AM [Adam Montana] GOI doesn't matter as much as you think

9:23 AM [Adam Montana] HCL = hydro Carbon Law

9:24 AM [EagleEye] Adam. Is there anything in your mind that prevents it happening SOONER...

9:24 AM [richpat822] Thanks Adam

9:24 AM [Dustin Hayes] Adam Montana ...earlier, you were asking if anybody could help you with something???

9:24 AM [volley19] Who has the power to lift the HCL then?

9:24 AM [Adam Montana] there are restrictions on full trading and exporting oil regarding the northern Kurdish areas of Iraq - it's a little complicated

9:24 AM [Adam Montana] Dustin Hayes sorry, I forgot that part

9:24 AM [Adam Montana] so any of those three can trigger Iraq going back into full power

9:24 AM [Adam Montana] overdrive

9:25 AM [Adam Montana] that can happen any time, and I fully believe it will happen sooner than we think

9:25 AM [caz1104] which will occur 1st in your opinion?

9:25 AM [EagleEye] thank you adam !

9:25 AM [Adam Montana] and some of us might be camping or shopping or out on the town when it happens

9:25 AM [Adam Montana] so does anyone have a huge RV spotlight we can shine into the sky?

9:25 AM [Adam Montana] like a batman symbol, but for the RV?

9:26 AM [leggman24] let me guess, you do...

9:26 AM [Adam Montana] Dustin Hayes

9:26 AM [EagleEye] great

9:26 AM [mturbo21] is farve coming back?

9:26 AM [bigrocks85] leggman24

9:26 AM [Dogmatic1] Adam Montana Don't you think that once the pm is announced that the seating of government will be quick?

9:26 AM [Adam Montana] mturbo21 he has a different excuse every year to skip training camp

9:26 AM [Adam Montana] Dogmatic1 yes I do

9:26 AM [mturbo21] yep

9:26 AM [Adam Montana] very quick

9:27 AM [bigrocks85] Adam Montana great

9:27 AM [Linda Bower] like today? maybe?

9:27 AM [Dustin Hayes] Adam Montana If it happens, I'm sure there will be celibratory gunfire over the city, same goes for seating a gov...

9:27 AM [Adam Montana] Linda Bower maybe! I'm not saying that though, so don't go telling people I did

9:27 AM [Adam Montana] Dustin Hayes hope a stray bullet doesn't hit the wrong person

9:27 AM [Linda Bower] Adam Montana

9:27 AM [RDP_62] Adam Montana when will you post your cash in for dummies ?

9:28 AM [Dustin Hayes]

9:28 AM [bubbie] Adam Montana isx plans on going international in oct ... to do so they would need a tradible currency correct

9:28 AM [Adam Montana] RDP_62 Cash In guide is going to VIPs today

9:28 AM [dinargodess] so do you have a window that you believe they can get this done already ??

9:28 AM [Adam Montana] I'm doing a conference call with them tomorrow

9:28 AM [mturbo21] so.. rv could happen in blink of eye with one of 3 items lifted?

9:28 AM [Adam Montana] then releasing it to everyone on Wednesday

9:28 AM [RDP_62] Adam Montana ty

9:28 AM [Adam Montana] mturbo21 I think once we see one of them it will happen within 30 days

9:28 AM [vegasman56] Adam Montana how you do the conference call

9:29 AM [Dogmatic1] Adam Montana TY for all your time and effort!

9:29 AM [Adam Montana] vegasman56 believe it or not - over the phone

9:29 AM [mturbo21] thanks

9:29 AM [Adam Montana]

9:29 AM [leggman24]

9:29 AM [bigrocks85]

9:29 AM [EagleEye] fantastic this gets better and better

9:29 AM [Adam Montana] ok but you all understand how this works, right? I know a lot of people like ot hoot and holler about a date or a rate - but it doesn't work like that

9:30 AM [Adam Montana] I'm guessing 30 days from the seating of the GOI, lifting Chapter 7 or HCL

9:30 AM [mturbo21] like riddler

9:30 AM [Adam Montana] that means we're at least 30 days from now, if one of those happened today

9:30 AM [bubbie] Adam Montana isx plans on going international in oct to do so they need a tradeible currency correct!!!

9:30 AM [Adam Montana] I always try to keep this as realistic and intelligent as possible

9:31 AM [Adam Montana] bubbie I didn't hear that yet, where did you get that info?

9:31 AM [leggman24] its actually in our forum a few months ago.

9:31 AM [Linda Bower] Adam Montana Oct.31- ISX goes international

9:31 AM [mturbo21] i read it too...

9:31 AM [Adam Montana] leggman24 I should read more of the posts!

9:31 AM [bubbie] Adam Montana that's what i've been hearing

9:31 AM [leggman24]

9:31 AM [Adam Montana] I like the chat room because it's a good crowd

9:32 AM [Adam Montana] I like VIP because we have some SMART people in there

9:32 AM [Dogmatic1] Yeah, but it doesn't mean that that date will stick, it could be pushed out

9:32 AM [Adam Montana] every time I post in the forum I end up getting dogpiled by the freeloading basher types

9:32 AM [beancounter8] isx going intl has been said several times in the past ..they just keep ,moving the date

9:32 AM [bigrocks85] beancounter8 ty

9:32 AM [Dogmatic1] beancounter8 exactly!

9:32 AM [Linda Bower] beancounter8 not feasible before rv

9:32 AM [Adam Montana] I have a few people that are pretty high up over there, i'll send an email or two and see what I can come up with

9:33 AM [bubbie] Adam Montana so if that is the case about the isx it would have to have a tradeible currency correct!!!

9:33 AM [Adam Montana] that would be really exciting

9:33 AM [Adam Montana] bubbie it definitely sounds like it

9:33 AM [leggman24] cant wait to see what you get back.

9:33 AM [mturbo21] ying-yang-is our news every day

9:33 AM [Adam Montana] ok everyone, I have to finish this cash in guide - i thought it would be about 4 or 5 pages but it ended up being 12

9:33 AM [Adam Montana] it's a little more complicated than most people realize

9:34 AM [Adam Montana] so I hope this helps everyone

9:34 AM [bubbie] Adam Montana ty

9:34 AM [bigrocks85] thanks so much

9:34 AM [EagleEye] Adam thank you again for all that you do and for stopping by today..

9:34 AM [Adam Montana] keep your heads up, make it a great week all!

9:34 AM [Dogmatic1] Adam Montana Great! Any help with cash-in is welcomed!

9:34 AM [leggman24] thanks adam

9:34 AM [Adam Montana] EagleEye sure thing bud, thank you all as well

9:34 AM [Adam Montana] cheers

• Upvote 1