Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Midnight Guru Opinions - 3/01/2020

3-1-2020   Intel Guru RayRen98   Sunday's vote has been postponed to Monday due to a lack of quorum.  Baghdad news is broadcasting that Sadr is officially placed on the terrorist list for his actions regarding the murder of protestors. He faces severe sanctions from the US. It is rumored that Allawi will announce that he is resigning the Prime Minister appointment.  Iraqi TV is reporting that Allawi will be a giving speech announcing his withdrawal from forming a cabinet. Time Will Tell..!

3-1-2020   Intel Guru Frank26   [Question ?: How many days will it take the bank to credit our accounts at the exchange?]  You trade in a million dinar and it's worth a million dollars you get a million dollars credited to your bank account...electronically it's instantly...

3-1-2020   Newshound Guru Whitelions   COUNCIL OF REPRESENTATIVES SESSION ADJOURNS FOR DAY AFTER FAILING TO ACHIEVE QUORUM...ULAIMANI — A session of the Council of Representatives on Sunday (March 1) to vote on Prime Minister-designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi’s proposed cabinet has been postponed after failing to achieve quorum.

3-1-2020   Intel Guru Delta & Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Delta:  THIS IS THE PROOF OF ARTICLE VIII, FROM CBI 55 PAGES of DOCUMENTS ...  Quote: "...and Iraq’s commitment to international agreements, in particular the application of provisions of texts Article 8 of the International Monetary Fund agreement..."  MilitiaMan:   Thank you Delta, bringing in the proof is fascinatingly apropos. You supported the data we have that they, the CBI, has offered the public. They have given notice of a change to come. They are on a time line now... That [document] gives legal text examples of the meaning for Foreign Currency and Hard Currency (USD)  with respect to samples of internationalism to go along with it. They have and will have obligations now that they came out with that data. Whoo yahhh! imo Lets hope we see the train stop and the whistle blows the IQD announcement of a new international rate...!

3-1-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  [Question:  Do you think the CBI is itching to push the button right after the announcement of the new seated government?]  I don't know if the CBI is itching but I know we are.    The United States is.  The Fab 4 - all those who have taken them to that level they're at now.  I know I am as an investor.  I know contractors are definitely itching for that button to be pushed.  As far as the CBI itself, the first flapping of the wings leaving the nest they're not easy...I think they're ready.  And I think they're willing.  And I think they're being pushed to the point whether they like it or not...Reposted 

:tiphat:Good Night Everyone - sleep well...!    RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1