Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Guru Opinions @ 8:33 PM CST - 11/30/2019

11-30-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Unfortunately, removing corruption and Iranian influenced government officials is a good thing, it's also slowed down reforms and economic progress.

11-30-2019   Intel Guru  Frank26   …the citizens of Iraq when they found out this morning what was going on [Mahdi resigning] they flooded the streets…but this time it was everybody, men, women, children, dogs, cats, birds and camels.  Everybody… they were recognizing the United States of America…the people are going crazy because they now have everything they dreamed of…this is a Ta-da moment for me and my teams.  I mean we’re looking at 7 events that we have been talking about with our files study giving our opinions on it that today on this day, the 29th, it all came to fruition.

11-30-2019   Newshound Guru chattels   Article:  "Continued stability of dollar prices on the stock exchange struggle and domestic markets"   ...So, it appears that there may be more than two other separate indices for the exchange rate in Iraq. Bank and Stock Exchange in addition to the auction.  Some part of which may not be in compliance with the IMF guidelines. 

11-30-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   …In my opinion the CBI will be coming out and talking probably tomorrow.   Because IMO they’re [CBI and the new Finance Committee] talking right now tonight.  

11-30-2019  Newshound Guru Jeff   …they will never give you enough information in the media for you to actually calculate a rate...they’re actually gonna mislead you and discourage you…

:salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6