Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali Interview Is Up!

Toyvp

:lol: @ the back-paddle comment! Way to call it like it is. :D

Spec Investor, not once has the word "additional" been used. You're adding it in after the fact, which is a weak attempt to cover up instead of just admitting you were mistaken. There is no shame in being wrong once in a while, but false pride on the other hand - that's not a good thing. Let's just drop it before the name calling starts, because then nobody wins.

Regarding the spread:

Plenty of people are saying they are going to get the CBI rate with no spread and also saying the CBI rate is 1170, which clearly means they don't understand that the CBI has TWO rates, and they also don't quite understand that no matter what Ali "said", they are going to pay a spread.

This is why I have a "Cash In guide" coming out this week - it covers spread and a few other things that need to be cleared up.

Ali doesn't have to educate people on this type of stuff - it's not his job. As I said - he's a business man, not a charity organization. When you cash in, you are going to pay a spread. I don't care what Ali said - when you cash in, there is a spread involved. It doesn't matter what Ali said, what Ali is charging, or what color socks you are wearing when you cash in. THERE IS A SPREAD INVOLVED IN ANY CURRENCY EXCHANGE TRANSACTION.

No back peddling on my part lol-028.gif. Obviously you and dcupp missed it when Ali said banks will charge a 2%-4% spread. Ali, however, will not, so no "a-d-d-i-t-i-o-n-a-l spread". See how easy that was.

If people don't know they will sell their dinars at the CBI "BUY" rate then they need to educate themselves. Sorry if my using the term "additional spread" instead of "bank spread" confused you, it's really not hard.

I'll pass on the "Cash In Guide". Be sure to send one to dcupp though, she sounds like she can use all the help she can get. lol-052.GIFlol-052.GIFlol-052.GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No back peddling on my part lol-028.gif. Obviously you and dcupp missed it when Ali said banks will charge a 2%-4% spread. Ali, however, will not, so no "a-d-d-i-t-i-o-n-a-l spread". See how easy that was.

If people don't know they will sell their dinars at the CBI "BUY" rate then they need to educate themselves. Sorry if my using the term "additional spread" instead of "bank spread" confused you, it's really not hard.

I'll pass on the "Cash In Guide". Be sure to send one to dcupp though, she sounds like she can use all the help she can get. lol-052.GIFlol-052.GIFlol-052.GIF

Ali didn't say that in this recording, and you're being an ass. Next time you want to be disrespectful - pick someone who doesn't have the ability to ban you.

• Upvote 2

Perhaps Rhnda (or someone else) can explain to me something that puzzles me. I have been in this for five years and have paid very little attention to it during that time. But as much time that has gone by, more and more dinar have been bought up by "investors" and governments, etc., to the point that there are several trillion dinar, I believe, in circulation. What is puzzling to me is how you can take the dinar that is worth basically nothing now and RV, for example, at $1 USD to $1 Dinar and be able to pay all this money out? Where does all this payoff money come from? At 1 to 1, that is well over 900% and seems rather unlikely if not impossible. No? Yes?

@moneydude..Bingo....

In perspective - when you hear of a freeze in CA or FL, the prices of oranges go up.

Too many houses foreclosed on in the US, prices go down

Print too much money and the value of the currency goes down.

Money in circulation should always be a fraction of the total GDP of the country...I believe the US has near a $15trillion GDP with a couple trillion in circulation....why? Because otherwise the dollar would be valueless. I am oversimplifying...

It is always about supply and demand....demand moves prices on EVERYTHING including currencies.

Herein lies the MONSTER in the Forum...problem with the DINAR....you have a country with a GDP of less than $200 billion and (im estimating) 20-30 trillion dinar in circulation....This creates an IMPOSSIBLE MATH FORMULA.....no demand for dinar can possibly be big enough to create a demand that will increase the value of the dinar....there is TOO MUCH in circulation...

If the Dinar RVd on par with the dollar (which is a mathematical impossibility) then the Iraqi would suddenly have more monetary value than the entire US treasury....simply put and most obvious - IT JUST DOESN'T WORK THIS WAY...ANYTIME/ANYWHERE.

I am not expressing an opinion here....there just is NO REAL Math to support such a thing...Not to mention there isn't even a real market for dinar...why? Too much supply and virtually NO DEMAND....at least for the time being....it can get better...

The good news is this can be rectified...How? You slash liquidity, and you redenom the currency. I believe the smaller denoms are ready to go or will be soon, and now all you need is a written monetary policy to slash liquidity.

I am not writing anything earth shattering...this is exactly what the Iraqis or any other government would do...the key is they have to get a government going to implement new monetary policy...This feat alone could take some time....

Why this must happen....until GDP and liquidity are set in a more balanced ratio, the Dinar can NEVER RV or at least not the way it is spelled out on this forum....Iraq or any country cannot arbitrarily RV their currency at a value 10-100-1000 times current value....if this was possible, the day Iraq RV's, so would every other currency and then NOTHING CHANGES anyway....Get it?

Why will Iraq eventually slash liquidity and redenom to small bills....to establish a trading balance that will eventually allow the Dinar to rise and fall with NORMAL market forces...supply and demand.....as soon as this all happens, and it should take some time, perhaps even a few years, then you will see the Dinar trading on all the foreign exchanges and you will see the price rise and fall on a daily basis relative to all other global currencies....This is how trillions get traded everyday all over the world...Not really news or anything earth shattering...The road for the Dinar is a long one, but someday, they will hopefully be prosperous.

• Upvote 2

Ali didn't say that in this recording, and you're being an ass. Next time you want to be disrespectful - pick someone who doesn't have the ability to ban you.

LOL..... :lol: Easy... He just dosent know any better. But it is funny. Thanks for all you do Adam, and protecting the little guys.

• Upvote 1

Ali has said and i quote from my calls to Dinar Trade and in his conference call with don't promote other sites that his fee would be a flat $150.00 per million or for any amount under as well. No prorated fee for having less than a million dinar. That is the only cost to anyone for his services to cash in. Now whatever the CBI exchange rate is at the time that you call for an appointment will be locked in for you at the time of cash in. Some people may pay more of an exchange rate than others depending on what rate you lock in after RV.., So that means if you go to one of Ali's offices across the Country to cash in then whatever the current exchange rate of the CBI is what you will have deducted as well as a $150.00 per million per customer and if you are a Dinar Trade client meaning you have bought from him then you will lock in the best rate.. Hope this helps clarify the questions to those who are unsure//// God Bless and Geaux RV

My apologies to the Administration of Dinar Vets, wasn't trying to promote the other site just trying to explain,, I appreciate everything Adam and the rest of his staff or doing for us and the plans for what to do after the RV happens.. God Bless and Geaux RV

An RV of some kind is bound to happen eventually...few things will have to happen first....

Iraq will need some sort of government to control, execute and find the happy balance between their fiscal and monetary

policies. They will need enough security to maintain stability in the oil fields, they will need to establish a balance of peace between the sunnis and shiites...(Since our troops are handing over security, you can expect to see Iran test us by increasing insurgent activity in the coming months-yes months) and they will once again need to revamp their currency. There is absolutely no possibility of the currency RVing with the current big notes and multi trillions of Dinar still in circulation...There is much more to accomplish before they get around to an RV, but these are a few on the mandatory highlights.

I don't think quitting your day job should be in your immediate plans.

How does the money supply of dinar affect the potential RV?

What does revamp their currency mean?

Rhnda would this not be the case concerning Iraq? Thanks again for your opinion!

Money in circulation should always be a fraction of the total GDP of the country...I believe the US has near a $15trillion GDP with a couple trillion in circulation....why? Because otherwise the dollar would be valueless

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26975-ali-interview-is-up/page__st__40#ixzz0w4LfPROL

Legislation passed in 1978 mandated the Federal Reserve to set annual targets for money supply growth. At the time, there was a still a high correlation between money supply growth and overall economic growth, as measured by gross domestic product (GDP). Over time, that close relationship started to break down due to changes in banking accounts, the proliferation of financing companies, and more widespread investment among consumers (stock and bond investments are not captured in M1 and M2 aggregates). When the legislation expired in 2000, the Fed announced that it would no longer set targets for growth of the money supply as a matter of policy, although it remains an important indicator for predicting inflation and spending patterns among consumers. In the words of the Fed, "…the FOMC [Federal Open Market Committee] believes that the behavior of money and credit will continue to have value for gauging economic and financial conditions." <BR itxtvisited="1">

Rhnda would this not be the case concerning Iraq? Thanks again for your opinion!

Money in circulation should always be a fraction of the total GDP of the country...I believe the US has near a $15trillion GDP with a couple trillion in circulation....why? Because otherwise the dollar would be valueless

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26975-ali-interview-is-up/page__st__40#ixzz0w4LfPROL

Legislation passed in 1978 mandated the Federal Reserve to set annual targets for money supply growth. At the time, there was a still a high correlation between money supply growth and overall economic growth, as measured by gross domestic product (GDP). Over time, that close relationship started to break down due to changes in banking accounts, the proliferation of financing companies, and more widespread investment among consumers (stock and bond investments are not captured in M1 and M2 aggregates). When the legislation expired in 2000, the Fed announced that it would no longer set targets for growth of the money supply as a matter of policy, although it remains an important indicator for predicting inflation and spending patterns among consumers. In the words of the Fed, "…the FOMC [Federal Open Market Committee] believes that the behavior of money and credit will continue to have value for gauging economic and financial conditions." <BR itxtvisited="1">

Sort of....it's not that the Dinar won't RV, it is HOW it will RV and when..first - keep in mind this is only my opinion and second, due to the political instability in IRAQ and IRAN, I don't think any of this will happen anytime soon. Iraq has much more on their immediate platter than currency issues.

However, when a government actually gets established and gets around to setting and implementing monetary policy, they will have to take some big steps backwards in order to advance with the rest of the world in the foreign exchanges. First they have to get rid of most of the dinar currently in circulation and they have to create smaller denominations. There are always fluctuations as you show in the post above, but the basic formulas are still fundamental. When they drop their circulation down to 500 billion to 1trillion dinar on the very high side, then the dinar will have the ability to advance in typical demand driven cycles. Markets will be made and investors are more likely to invest...also of important note - YOU WILL NEVER see global trading in paper money....this is a big red flag!!!!

The RV will probably NOT be on par to the US dollar or Euro, or anywhere close for that matter, and the big notes that folks are counting on cashing in for big US Dollar jackpots is a scenario that is somewhere between highly unlikely and damn near impossible. A country doesn't just randomly or arbitrarily declare an RV equal to another currency...The RV in actuality will be a paper and math shuffle to get the currency in line with the rest of the economy....It will Not create any sudden wealth for Iraq or investors of Dinar....Of course I type this and will be cast a naysayer, but the typical "get rich" scenario with Dinar is fast, furious and fun, but in the end, it is just hype....there is no REAL basis for the common forum scenario to come to fruition.

Wishing you well and many riches in all your endeavors.

Sort of....it's not that the Dinar won't RV, it is HOW it will RV and when..first - keep in mind this is only my opinion and second, due to the political instability in IRAQ and IRAN, I don't think any of this will happen anytime soon. (1)Iraq has much more on their immediate platter than currency issues.

(2)However, when a government actually gets established and gets around to setting and implementing monetary policy, they will have to take some big steps backwards in order to advance with the rest of the world in the foreign exchanges. (3) First they have to get rid of most of the dinar currently in circulation and they have to create smaller denominations. There are always fluctuations as you show in the post above, but the basic formulas are still fundamental. When they drop their circulation down to 500 billion to 1trillion dinar on the very high side, then the dinar will have the ability to advance in typical demand driven cycles. Markets will be made and investors are more likely to invest...also of important note -(4) YOU WILL NEVER see global trading in paper money....this is a big red flag!!!!

(5)The RV will probably NOT be on par to the US dollar or Euro, or anywhere close for that matter, and the big notes that folks are counting on cashing in for big US Dollar jackpots is a (6)scenario that is somewhere between highly unlikely and damn near impossible. (7)A country doesn't just randomly or arbitrarily declare an RV equal to another currency...(8)The RV in actuality will be a paper and math shuffle to get the currency in line with the rest of the economy....It will Not create any sudden wealth for Iraq or investors of Dinar....Of course I type this and will be cast a naysayer, but the typical "get rich" scenario with Dinar is fast, furious and fun, but in the end, it is just hype....there is no REAL basis for the common forum scenario to come to fruition.

Wishing you well and many riches in all your endeavors.

posted some questions regarding your post above, thanks again for your opinion!

1. What would those issues be?

2. Havent these parameters already been established?

3. According to multiple sources this has already been accomplished

4. Im not sure exactly what you mean by this? FOREX is a company that deals in currency markets to name one.

5. You have been speaking in absolute terms previously but now you use the term probably, why?

6. In the same senetence you go from probably to damn near impossible, you kind of lost me here.

7. There seems to be plenty of evidence available that the potential RV is neither random or arbitrary.

8. The Iraq economy? If part of the economy is based upon it's currency and that baseline has yet to be established, then how can the currency come in line with a variable that has yet to be established?

Thanks again!

@moneydude..Bingo....

In perspective - when you hear of a freeze in CA or FL, the prices of oranges go up.

Too many houses foreclosed on in the US, prices go down

Print too much money and the value of the currency goes down.

Money in circulation should always be a fraction of the total GDP of the country...I believe the US has near a $15trillion GDP with a couple trillion in circulation....why? Because otherwise the dollar would be valueless. I am oversimplifying...

It is always about supply and demand....demand moves prices on EVERYTHING including currencies.

Herein lies the MONSTER in the Forum...problem with the DINAR....you have a country with a GDP of less than $200 billion and (im estimating) 20-30 trillion dinar in circulation....This creates an IMPOSSIBLE MATH FORMULA.....no demand for dinar can possibly be big enough to create a demand that will increase the value of the dinar....there is TOO MUCH in circulation...

If the Dinar RVd on par with the dollar (which is a mathematical impossibility) then the Iraqi would suddenly have more monetary value than the entire US treasury....simply put and most obvious - IT JUST DOESN'T WORK THIS WAY...ANYTIME/ANYWHERE.

I am not expressing an opinion here....there just is NO REAL Math to support such a thing...Not to mention there isn't even a real market for dinar...why? Too much supply and virtually NO DEMAND....at least for the time being....it can get better...

The good news is this can be rectified...How? You slash liquidity, and you redenom the currency. I believe the smaller denoms are ready to go or will be soon, and now all you need is a written monetary policy to slash liquidity.

I am not writing anything earth shattering...this is exactly what the Iraqis or any other government would do...the key is they have to get a government going to implement new monetary policy...This feat alone could take some time....

Why this must happen....until GDP and liquidity are set in a more balanced ratio, the Dinar can NEVER RV or at least not the way it is spelled out on this forum....Iraq or any country cannot arbitrarily RV their currency at a value 10-100-1000 times current value....if this was possible, the day Iraq RV's, so would every other currency and then NOTHING CHANGES anyway....Get it?

Why will Iraq eventually slash liquidity and redenom to small bills....to establish a trading balance that will eventually allow the Dinar to rise and fall with NORMAL market forces...supply and demand.....as soon as this all happens, and it should take some time, perhaps even a few years, then you will see the Dinar trading on all the foreign exchanges and you will see the price rise and fall on a daily basis relative to all other global currencies....This is how trillions get traded everyday all over the world...Not really news or anything earth shattering...The road for the Dinar is a long one, but someday, they will hopefully be prosperous.

Thanks Rhnda! I appreciate all points of view. I would like this to happen as much as anyone but also trying to stay grounded.

Now, is there anyone here who can make just as solid an argument as to how the RV could happen right now in the current circumstances? And apologies to Adam if this in your book, I haven't read it yet.

Not trying to be a downer folks, just trying to understand in reality how this RV can actually happen. All viewpoints appreciated. Thanks. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Rhnda! I appreciate all points of view. I would like this to happen as much as anyone but also trying to stay grounded.

Now, is there anyone here who can make just as solid an argument as to how the RV could happen right now in the current circumstances? And apologies to Adam if this in your book, I haven't read it yet.

Not trying to be a downer folks, just trying to understand in reality how this RV can actually happen. All viewpoints appreciated. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Don't have the inclination to argue " will it" or "will it not" RV. There are countless hours of reading on both sides of the issue all over the internet.

I will however point out that by his or her own admission "Rhnda" is an alter ego of another member here who is supposedly well respected and only created "Rhnda" to see how he or she would be treated when offering a negative viewpoint on the Dinar.

At least that is how "Rhnda" explained it after her last surfacing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1