Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newshound Jeff's Sunday Morning Opinion @ 11:35 AM EDT - 9/01/2019

9-1-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff    if they're telling you two currencies will coexist that means they stand valid and legit...it doesn't mean a 25k became a 25...They flat out told you the two currencies will coexist.  That means the large notes are still valid.  And the small denoms after the rate change are still valid.  There is no other direction you can go with this...because they're different sized notes that have different values.  A 25k note still is a 25k...a 25 note is just that, it's a 25.  There is no grey areas...as an example, if the USD value...was $3 then it's very simple.  A 25k times $3 is now worth $75,000 and a 25 times 3 is worth $75.  It's that simple. (Please note he's only using the dollar as an example - not any intimation of what the IQD will be valued at)...RON :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

A 25k times $3 is now worth $75,000 and a 25 times 3 is worth $75.  It's that simple. (Please note he's only using the dollar as an example - not any intimation of what the IQD will be valued at)...RON :) 

I know there are no guarantees on a rate change value, but I have invested enough time in this venture that I feel I can speculate on any scenario that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1