Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Midday Guru Opinions @ 2:05 PM EST - 1/28/2019

1-28-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    I am not hearing anything from the CBI on a matter of completion of the project to delete the zeros. With only three days remaining in January I doubt if we are going to see any RV this month.  I do not have another window of opportunity for you. Like you I am very disappointed we did not yet see the RV. ...I do know that the US NSA stopped it on Jan 19th probably due to SECURITY reasons with Iranian influence in the elections. The three remaining ministers still have not yet been voted on. They are now fighting to get the Iranian militias out of Iraq. Since ISIS is now gone and the US is helping to protect the borders keep them out, there is no use for these militias any longer to occupy Iraq...(post 1 of 2)...

1-28-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    We also know of the reconstruction plan 2018-2022 and so when will they mount up and move ahead aggressively with this plan? We are now seeing some signs but this money for these types of projects is coming from oil revenues and not donor nations or investors (electric grid, water plants and sewage). But remember you need to rebuild the infrastructure first before you can rebuild the buildings. So this is a promising sign.  So now is a waiting game. We just sit and wait...(post 2 of 2)... 

1-28-2019   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "The text of the Federal Court's appeal of articles in the law of the National Oil Company That last art. happened last Wednesday. It was pretty darn important. The National Oil Co. was trying to withhold the oil share money from the people of Iraq. Keep it all for themselves. The Supreme Court ruled the amendments unconstitutional. YAY..!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1-28-2019   Intel Guru Jester   [...is this MR going to happen this week? Monetary Reform I DO NOT SEE ANY INDICATION THAT WE WILL BE MOVING FORWARD THIS WEEK... EVEN THOUGH MANY WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT THERE IS STILL TOO MUCH CONTROVERSY IN THE BANKING SYSTEM FOR ANYONE TO THINK IT IS ANYWHERE NEAR SAFE AT THIS POINT...UNTIL THIS IS TAKEN CARE OF I DO NOT THINK WE WILL SEE A DARN THING HAPPEN...

• Upvote 2