Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blessing on Iraq

kpt2004

I'm looking at this in a different way:

(I like to look at the pros and cons of everything)

An RV in Iraq would change every aspect about the country...but is the change for the good or bad?? Most of all, do we think that Iraq is going to receive blessings from God? Lets face it God is still in control and has been from the very beginning in Iraq. With all the bombings, corrupt leadership, terrror, hatred and most of all God NOT being the center of their country....will they still reap the blessings from God????? Obviously our country (US) was founded on the principles of christianity, ten commandments, completely God centered....and we were blessed on only that reason!!! Anyone to say we weren't, would be pretty ignorant to say the least.

Now i'm not completely educated on the country of Iraq, but I believe in a God of grace and forgiveness. Do we just see the bad thats happening in Iraq from TV, articles, news....or do the people of Iraq want God's blessing and are searching. Are we just brain-washed here in America...about the country of Iraq. I mean of course every country wants to be prosperous, but is God's grace enough for Iraq.

So my real question, are they deserving of a blessing from God? or

Will God make a point that He must be center of their country in order to prosper?

* I would like to hear some feedback of people/soldiers in Iraq*

Go RV

• Upvote 5

An RV in Iraq would change every aspect about the country...but is the change for the good or bad?? Most of all, do we think that Iraq is going to receive blessings from God? Lets face it God is still in control and has been from the very beginning in Iraq. With all the bombings, corrupt leadership, terrror, hatred and most of all God NOT being the center of their country....will they still reap the blessings from God????? Obviously our country (US) was founded on the principles of christianity, ten commandments, completely God centered....and we were blessed on only that reason!!! Anyone to say we weren't, would be pretty ignorant to say the least.

Now i'm not completely educated on the country of Iraq, but I believe in a God of grace and forgiveness. Do we just see the bad thats happening in Iraq from TV, articles, news....or do the people of Iraq want God's blessing and are searching. Are we just brain-washed here in America...about the country of Iraq. I mean of course every country wants to be prosperous, but is God's grace enough for Iraq.

Will God make a point that He must be center of their country in order to prosper?

Go RV

Is this a real posting ? I don't know if I should take this post seriously.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Go RV

Rain falls on the wicked and the righteous.

• Upvote 4

Go RV

NO one deserves a blessing from God. That's what GRACE is all about. That is why Christ came to give us all grace. There are plenty of examples where God used the enemies of His people to do HIS will. Look at the story of Joseph...he worked for Pharo and improved Egypts position during one of the worst famines ever..and Pharo was blessed. There are a lot of christians invested in the Dinar. When God decides it should happen, I hope all those christians use the wealth they have been blessed with to further the work of God....think of the good that could come from that.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Wow I got negative's for thinking this was a trolling post.

The US was founded on religious freedom for all, not just for Christians. Thomas Jefferson, one of our most prominent founding fathers, was an Atheist (unless you talk to a religious author). The Declaration of Independence was based on Laws of Nature, never naming Christianity directly. A matter of fact, many of the founding fathers were not Christian. Most of them believed in deism and attended Freemasonry lodges.

In a letter from Thomas Jefferson to Dr. Thomas Cooper: "Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law."

The reason I am writing this is because I am a Christian, with a degree from a Christian university. I really thought this post was not real because you can't blame the suffering of a country on their religious beliefs. You can however blame it on their leaders giving into personal greed, which is a sin.

Sorry if I offended some of you to earn negative markings.

• Upvote 2

NO one deserves a blessing from God. That's what GRACE is all about. That is why Christ came to give us all grace. There are plenty of examples where God used the enemies of His people to do HIS will. Look at the story of Joseph...he worked for Pharo and improved Egypts position during one of the worst famines ever..and Pharo was blessed. There are a lot of christians invested in the Dinar. When God decides it should happen, I hope all those christians use the wealth they have been blessed with to further the work of God....think of the good that could come from that.

great reply papatom....makes total sense.

In no way am I putting down the country of Iraq, but I wanted to hear feedback and I appreciate it! Because to me, this is the most important question for the RV happening.

• Upvote 2

deathmonkey....has nothing to do with christianity but the fact that God is in control. I guess you can argue the fact that there is/isnt a God, but thats a different argument in itself.

You can argue all you want that there is Church and State seperation...but the fact of the matter is WE WERE FOUNDED ON GOD!

• Upvote 2

deathmonkey....has nothing to do with christianity but the fact that God is in control. I guess you can argue the fact that there is/isnt a God, but thats a different argument in itself.

You can argue all you want that there is Church and State seperation...but the fact of the matter is WE WERE FOUNDED ON GOD!

This was not a argument of Church and State, just the fact our country was not founded on Christianity. I will not post anymore so I don't get more negatives.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

great reply papatom....makes total sense.

In no way am I putting down the country of Iraq, but I wanted to hear feedback and I appreciate it! Because to me, this is the most important question for the RV happening.

i agree if we use this investment to further the kingdom much good could come from this.

• Upvote 1

Go RV

If we really take a honest look at the formation of America it was not as Christ centered as some would think.

I know a lot of people dont like to be reminded of this but there once was a people here prior to the Christian

centered founders of America who may take issue with real christian love and forgiveness is from first hand

knowlege. oh and not to mention that litle slavery thing.Some real love there. Some historian say there was

as much as 30 million or more native Americans here when those loving christian arrived now maybe 3-to 4

million left, So if God can wink at the sins of the founders of America Im sure he can muster a wink for the

Iraqi's.

Peace be with you.

Wow I got negative's for thinking this was a trolling post.

The US was founded on religious freedom for all, not just for Christians. Thomas Jefferson, one of our most prominent founding fathers, was an Atheist (unless you talk to a religious author). The Declaration of Independence was based on Laws of Nature, never naming Christianity directly. A matter of fact, many of the founding fathers were not Christian. Most of them believed in deism and attended Freemasonry lodges.

In a letter from Thomas Jefferson to Dr. Thomas Cooper: "Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law."

The reason I am writing this is because I am a Christian, with a degree from a Christian university. I really thought this post was not real because you can't blame the suffering of a country on their religious beliefs. You can however blame it on their leaders giving into personal greed, which is a sin.

Sorry if I offended some of you to earn negative markings.

I Agree very well put. most people are not studied on the real forming of America. the blood shedding that took place. war and deaf much suffering. most are not aware

that a Muslim country was one of the first to recognize America's independence . The Country of Morocco.

Peace