Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 22 July 2010 - KTFM

ronscarpa

Good evening Family,

Most of you know that I like numbers…….3 is one of them. Last year I tried explaining that banks MUST adjust their interest yield returns to their customers as we get closer to the RI. Let’s take a walk down memory lane. In January of this year I pointed out that the interest rates being offered by Iraqi banks would be a barometer for us to use in search of an RI time frame. We mentioned that in ‘08 the rates were in the 20% range. In the start of ‘09 they were around 18 to 15%. By the end of ‘09 they were around 12 to 10%. I believe it was in March of this year that they took the interest rates all the way down between 7 to 5%. Then this morning AQ brings you the article that shows where they are requesting the rates to be taken all the way down to ……….. 3%! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! The reason why this is an excellent barometer to detect the coming of an RI announcement is based on logic. In the beginning when the dinar’s rate was 4,000+ logic says that they had to give you a high interest return yield because the money you deposited in their bank………is worthless. As the years have gone by PIP movements through the auctions of the CBI have allowed the IQD’s value to increase. We now find the rate at 1170 which is a dramatic improvement over the 4,000+ that it started at. Notice the escalator steps of gradual decrease in these bank interest rates. They went hand in hand with the actions of the CBI’s auctions. They shadowed each other hence a good barometer to its ultimate destination. IMO that destination is the 3.2108 rate that the MOP/MOF agreed upon last summer………plus the 20% that will be added shortly after which would take the final RI figure to 3.86. To actually see the banks now wanting to offer you only 3% for toilet paper is indicative of their ultimate true IQD rate. In other words it has been adjusted to give you less interest yield return because the IQD is about to go up in value. Yup……..it’s only logical.

We had no surprise yesterday and that certainly wasn’t a surprise. But on my CC I told you about the two powerful individuals that met. Then we learned that after their meeting they have decided to meet again this coming Sunday. Our time frame for them to tell us of their elected officials is from the 16th to the 26th. I hope they are done with their private meetings because they are running out of “my” time frame……..LOL!!! I feel very confident that we are going to know their leaders very soon.

I am disappointed about some info that I received today. Yet just the way we took the lemon M and made lemonade out of him……..so will I with this call from today. Either our intel was totally erroneous about GE being paid in dinars on the 26th ……….or we are purposely being blinded on this subject……..but there is a change in my intel. I apologize that so close to the 26th I find myself having to amend my prior postings. It appears that Iraq will not be making any payment whatsoever to GE on the 26th. Instead ……..they will accept late fees to be place on them along with some form of rebate. For the longest time I couldn’t understand how Iraq would pay a 3 trillion dinar bill with less than 10% of their 000’s still available. So the lemonade comes from the idea that maybe Iraq wants to wait until after the RI when they can satisfy this bill with a more powerful currency. The phone call spoke of Japanese loans but it’s too neophyte to even consider right now. Once again my apologies. As I have told you before intel is hard to get from them there hills and as fleeting as a dandelion puffed flower parachuting itself across the air.

Come with me to my Blue Couch Family. Would you like some green tea? I believe my couch is big enough that we can all sit on it together. It was from this location that over two months ago a sentence was typed……..”The Kurds are in control”. Now I want you to look out the window with me at that square building where Moon is sticking his head out the window and yelling across the pond to Iraq. Screaming………send me a delegation of your leaders for we want to talk to you SERIOUSLY now about the lifting of CH7 and the HCL. Now Family…….put these telescope glasses on so that you can see all the way across the pond to see who Iraq is sending. There is the airplane………there are the people walking to the plane with their nice suits and briefcases. Finally ……….take a look at the newspapers that they are carrying. Try to focus where they were printed. Those are Kurdish newspapers……..from Kurdistan. The delegation of only Kurds are on their way to meet the UNSC. I guess they are done with the oil audits…..LOL. Hmmm……..makes you kind of think the Kurds are in control doesn’t it?

We are in the time frame of 16th to the 26th for them to tell us who their elected officials are. As I read articles like the one below I constantly see glimpes of who these officials are. The elections were way back in April……..kind of hard to keep that under cover for all these months. It’s like listening to someone speaking another language……..every now and then you catch a word that you understand. When you are done reading my front post as always immediately following you will see AQ present you two powerful articles. The first one will be related to this paragraph. But she will also take you to investigate if the GOI is actually seated. But the most exciting article that she has for you supports a claim that I shared with you in the last week of June. I told you that if the GOI does not sit with their elected officials in the month of July…….that a repeat of 2005 would occur within the internal structure of their government. Just like back then the IMF assigned the CBI the rate to use for their IQD’s. The UNSC under CH7 assigned the seats to their GOI. I also made the comment ……”What are they going to do…..stop us?” Well…….look for AQ’s super article that will tell you how they may “Take over”. Enough……..is enough Iraq. Time to get to work for your people and not selfish pockets.

Adviser said the Iraqi List Hani Ashouran Iraqi List has a road map to form a government according to a ready list and President Iyad Allawi is able to form a three-day event in recognition of Iraqi political blocs have the right to constitutional and electoral systems.

Ashour said in a press statement two days Allawi told all of them discuss the issue of forming the Iraqi government's adherence to the right of election by the constitution can not be waived, and that the key to get out of the crisis, based on the principle of partnership.

He added that the recognition of the right of the Iraqi political blocs is the way to speed up the formation of the government and that Allawi is able to set up within three days in the event of recognition of the right of the Iraqi political blocs have the constitutional and electoral systems.

(thank you good friend Steve B. for this article)

I remember last year talking to a trusted source who told me that the Kurds wanted their language on the fils. They were not concerned if it had English on the back……just wanted their own recognition on the front. Last week you saw me working on the fils ………”my way”……..with oreo cookies. Apparently the article below that came out today is telling us just that. If you read my front post you are limited in understanding what my team does. In fact you have to be with me for quite awhile to earn your decoder ring and understand that you have to overlap my posts three days at a time. What we learned last week about the fils with our team tells me that this article is very important. There are many finalizations that are occurring. The pot is not being stirred…..it is about to be served. On my CC I was asked if we are going to have a LOP. I said only with white butter. (that is a good example that if you are not reading my thread postings then you have no idea what I am talking about) They will lift the 000’s off of .00086etc. which will make the exchange rate for the IQD 1 to .86. But the MOP/MOF committees from last summer rejected this rate along with a secondary rate of approximately 1.14 and accepted three months later 3.2108 with the recommendation to add 20% to it to reach 2010 budget goals. That final figure comes to………..3.86. It is the wish of the UNSC through CH7 to REINSTATE the exchange rate once again to the IQD when all conditions have been met. How many of you have seen the articles from the UN that are saying all conditions have been met? So why don’t they have CH7? Do you see the RI announcement? BUT FRANK ……..all conditions have been met have they not?!!!!!! Yes they have and that’s my point. What the heck is the matter with you Iraq? Sit your donkeys down and tell us the rate…….seems to me that they are telling you ………you have qualified to do so. Thank you kindly.

Before I leave this point may I make another? On my CC I pointed out that all political interviews are talking about their government and soon to be officials. But the moment a question is brought up about their currency………..they look up to the sky with a pointed finger saying oh look at the blue bird fly by. Now with that in mind………think about this. Of every document that you have read………. of every article that you have combed………with every video clip you have intensely listened to………may I ask you one question? When have you ever heard anyone say that they are going to………REVALUE? They are going to lift the 000’s from their exchange rate which I have already defined. They are going to re-denominate. Denominate means the physical currency you hold in your hands. Re means to replace…….redo……..how about REINSTATE? Get it? There go the light bulbs. So the denomination that has been lifted to the point of at least 90% has to be RE-placed with a different denomination of currency which is the lower denominations. Oops…….there’s that word again. It’s been in front of us all this time every time we said LD’s. No…….we are not waiting for a LOP………we are waiting for the LD’s. (without too much ego……I believe this is the best explanation that you will see of what is currently happening)

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.radiodijla.com/cgi-bin/news/news_item.pl%3Fid%3D2010-07-22%252014:50:25&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJ rhj8KvDZH5jSn8zDeTzqRnLOVCSRnw

TZEMAN7390……..I saw the article that you posted about the 000’s and decided to use it. Thank you very much for bringing it to us Sir.

A and Hakim are having a very important meeting today. I feel it is important that we learn as much as we can about this meeting tomorrow. If you see any articles about it……please post them on our thread.

Oil is at $79.22 but it will not affect any oil and vinegar dressings thank goodness. But it may affect our investment. They just capped the oil leak and you think that oil prices would go down not up. While it was bleeding into the ocean like a severed vein the oil prices were ironically ……….low. Why does it look like the oil industry is upside down with their prices? LOL……….I’m actually tired of repeating myself so let’s wait until we are on my beach and we can watch the sunset as I explain to you……things.

Yesterday three precious souls came to visit TINK and I. Three admins ………three pillars of what is going to be a powerful movement in the goal of spreading Christianity on this planet. I am so proud of them …….not for making the long trek to see us…….but for their beaming smiles and dedicated eyes that they brought to our home. There is nothing like a Christian Family Reunion. REALHOPE’s prayer today spoke of fellowship among believers of God. To experience it summons the Holy Spirit in the children of God. It is that warm……motherly……..feeling that all humans so desperately need. God told us just to love each other……..what a simple concept……..it wasn’t rocket science it was just love. Below is a story from one of these admins………. HISMONEY. They are still with us and will return to their home on Saturday….but I don’t want them to leave. I don’t want to be alone…….and that’s how I feel when my Christian Family is not there. If we are one under the umbrella of love it creates one body of God because we were made in His image. It falls upon us ………to reproduce that Love. Please enjoy our dear Sister’s version of coming to see us.

Yesterday was an exciting day for my husband, Aaron (aka REALHOPE) and me. We met Donna (aka CRITTERMOM) for the first time, along with her husband Al. Al had an appointment in the area so we picked up Donna and met Frank and Jan at a restaurant, where they also met Donna for the first time. After lots of hugging and a few shed tears, we visited for awhile over lunch. I chuckled at one point when Donna, Frank, and Aaron were all speaking on the phone at the same time! What a crazy bunch we are!!

This is the third time Aaron and I came to visit Frank and Jan. I wish that every one of you had a chance to meet this fine couple. They are warm, sincere, down-to-earth folks with BIG hearts, and …..quite fun to be around. The five of us shared laughter, dreams, photos of past and present, and we “talked story” (as they say in Hawaii). Speaking of Hawaii, you can see their love of these islands…….. all throughout their home. There are many, MANY mementos throughout their home from their past visits to The Islands. The only thing missing is the tropical breeze! Actually, if you want to know a little secret, Frank has figured out a way to capture those breezes here at his home!! And of course, all of you probably know by now that we got to see the famous……BLUE COUCH! I had always envisioned it to be solid blue, but was pleasantly surprised to see it had a gorgeous Hawaiian print!

Frank and Jan were so excited to take us on an adventure during the day. We all piled into their van as Jan drove us to one of the future offices of KTFM, Incorporated. It is a very nice place that is a professional office, complete with computers, cubicles and comfortable office chairs. But the difference is that it overlooks a baseball stadium where the farm team for the Detroit Tigers plays! It has an amazing view of the field, similar to box seats! Frank shared with us that this will be one of FOUR offices for KTFM, Incorporated.

Our next stop was the future site for exchanging dinars into USD. First I would like to say that Frank and his team have considered every detail in the planning for opening and running this office, including a top-notch, SOLID security team. You will be very pleased with the location selected. From the moment you walk into the lobby, you will be impressed with how lovely and professional it is. As we wandered through the various rooms, I kept having this feeling of excitement surge through my body. Being in that place made it all seem so REAL to me! I envisioned our first FACE-TO-FACE meeting as the KTFM Board of Directors in one of those rooms. I envisioned the many people coming from Canada and the United States and Puerto Rico, full of their own dreams and excitement as they cashed in their dinar. I could “see” how thrilled the KTFM members will be when they meet Frank and Jan! It will truly be a time of celebration as we receive this blessing! Until we meet Family, continue to pray for guidance and wisdom as we all prepare to receive this blessing!

While we were in the building where the Toledo office will be……..HISMONEY happened to glance at a wall that attracted all of our attentions. Almost as if choreographed synchronized swimmers ……our fingers to this wall covered in BLUE DOTS. Now here is a little fun. When you come to Toledo to exchange at this location………it will be your challenge to look for this waterfall of cascading blue dots. You are to take a picture of it and show it to me. I will select one family per night that presents this picture to me ……to dine in a very special private room with the largest crystal chandelier you have ever seen in your life. Oh by the way……..the meal is on me. Below is a picture of this location. Good luck on your quest to find……………..my BLUE DOTS.

Family a team member is doing a lot of work with the Iraqi media that is in the US right now. There is a special invitation being offered for those living in California. Tomorrow right after AGGIEDAD’s post………I will put a long posting that will explain how you can be a part of this if you so desire. There is nothing like getting your info straight from Mr. Ed’s mouth.

As we come to a close…..I want to make you aware of some emails that are being sent somehow to KTFM members. It comes from Hameed al-Saedi and it says that he is a GM Iraqi-North Oil Company. The email asks to verify that this is the correct email address of yours. I would strongly suggest that you avoid opening or clicking on any links…….that you are not familiar with. Somehow or another this source makes no sense to me. So be careful Family.

Roy Rogers used to say……..Happy Trails. Red Skelton would end by saying……..God bless as he waved. A silly rabbit used to say…….that’s all folks as the music played in the background. I……like the Terminator………Will Be Back………tonight……..LOL! I am in a very good mood let’s all share that feeling. My Christian love and Aloha nui loa Aloha ahiahi. Now for the GOI…….this one is for you: Noho ilalo Okole. (LOL) google translate!

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

\

angelquest-post-22-july-2010 (Part 2 of Frank26 - 22 July) - (LINK Below)

• Upvote 5

Good evening Family,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Minimized because it was duplicated......I was happy to post it....!

taz4you2004

• Upvote 2

Ron, Thank you for posting the Frank post.

Very good read, i need to visit Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

ret

Hawaii is the first place I am going after the rv cash in. I have always wanted to go there. Steve

If there is a redenomination, what makes our physical currency that we hold now not worthless, being that it won't be used anymore? It would seem to me that we would need the good currency, or the lower denoms to be able to exchange since that will be the only currency recognized, right? Am I missing something here. Where n when could I get the lower denoms? This concerns me.

If there is a redenomination, what makes our physical currency that we hold now not worthless, being that it won't be used anymore? It would seem to me that we would need the good currency, or the lower denoms to be able to exchange since that will be the only currency recognized, right? Am I missing something here. Where n when could I get the lower denoms? This concerns me.

Both bigger denominations and smaller denominations will be valid and accepted for a short time together.....when the smaller denoms are issued there wont be a need for the larger ones in the marketplace because no one will be able to make change for them, which will force people to exchange the bigger bills for the smaller.....you wont be able to get the smaller denoms until a change in the value takes place making them needed for purchases and other things.....

I am disappointed about some info that I received today. Yet just the way we took the lemon M and made lemonade out of him……..so will I with this call from today. Either our intel was totally erroneous about GE being paid in dinars on the 26th ……….or we are purposely being blinded on this subject……..but there is a change in my intel. I apologize that so close to the 26th I find myself having to amend my prior postings. It appears that Iraq will not be making any payment whatsoever to GE on the 26th. Instead ……..they will accept late fees to be place on them along with some form of rebate.

That's odd.........so close & he is changing his story!

They are not receiving payment in dinars July 26th? Seems awfully convenient Frank got this new bit of info just in time......hmm, sounds kind of suspicious to me.

Oh well........the rv has to happen some day soon. One thing we are learning these days is, all intel is 100% wrong all the time. We will know it has rv'd when we are cashing in!

That's odd.........so close & he is changing his story!

They are not receiving payment in dinars July 26th? Seems awfully convenient Frank got this new bit of info just in time......hmm, sounds kind of suspicious to me.

Oh well........the rv has to happen some day soon. One thing we are learning these days is, all intel is 100% wrong all the time. We will know it has rv'd when we are cashing in!

:lol: DUH!! haha just in time...your right.....its cause they dont really know whats going down over there......and thats a nice cover for him saying that they are just going to accept late fees or whatever....hahaha gotta give them credit for being so quick on there toes.....these kinds of things arent just laying around for people to see and read about.....find me documents and ill take back what ive said.....ya dig?!?!

• Upvote 1