Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Post: 20 July 2010

ronscarpa

Frank26 Post: 20 July 2010 - KTFM

Good evening Family

There is intel ……..in them there hills. The trouble is finding individuals with a willing working heart to climb these mountains. For the longest time I have proclaimed for us not to pay much attention to the articles. But instead ……..to pay attention to what they do. Logic says that if your eyes witness an event then there is a good chance that you have an understanding of what is going on……….but do we really? God made us with two eyes in order to perceive the three dimensional world in which we live. This world of ours …….in a third dimension ……..can only be seen if both eyes are used at once. Try closing one eye for 24 hours. Watch your perception……..your interpretation of the world that you live in change dramatically. Besides depth perception ……..confusion can set into the mind. One eye alone gives you binary vision. It is crucial for the brain to use both eyes in order for it to calculate the reality of our third dimensional existence. Yes we have 20/20 vision but sometimes it takes a third eye to see clearly. IMO…..that third eye is ……….FAITH. We see with our own eyes every day the obvious progression in Iraq. Yet……the picture is incomplete within the yearnings of our financial needs. Faith can improve our vision. If you saw a man walk to the front of his house with a paint brush ……..a ladder and a bucket of paint…….do you think he is preparing a trip to the moon? IMO…..it is obvious what our eyes are seeing day after day in the formation of the GOI. Do not assume that they are preparing for anything but the obvious. Make sure that you are sincere in your prayers to God so that this third eye of Faith can help you to better see the future of your investment. Be strong……..oh yes……..and then be oh so much stronger.

I go through a lot to protect myself and team. So kindly pay close attention to what I painstakingly share. Please …….do not assume. Intel is fragile and critical as it is and needs not to be put on silly putty to be stretched out of recognition. Especially those that are not members of KTFM who do not see the 1500 to 2000 postings that occur nightly after my front post is done. Confusion about my intel defeats the purpose of motivating you with Faith.

Let me give you two quick examples. Remember awhile back I asked how the animals boarded Noah’s ark…….I asked for the number of pairings? The majority of you said two by two. Well that was correct up to a certain point. Yes they came to Noah two by two…..male and female. But you had to keep reading God’s intel to understand that the clean animals boarded paired in sevens. That’s 14 of a species. The unclean were boarded only as a pair. When I fully understood this precious intel of God my eyes widened. I learned the story as a child but as an adult when I STUDIED God’s Word of intel …….I realized that the Ark was 14 times larger than I could have ever imagined! Wow…….that’s serious intel that many of us have missed growing up.

If I was to ask you how many times the cock crowed when Peter denied Jesus…….I would venture to guess that the majority of you would say………three times. As I read God’s Word that is so intelligent I was hurting for Peter because for an instant his human side shinned. Yet……..I may surprise you when I say that you would be wrong ……it was not three times. Oh but we are so positive and convinced that it was three times that the cock crowed. Yet ……..when we STUDY the intelligent Words of our Creator things tend to make better sense. You see Family in the books of Matthew and Luke ……Jesus told Peter that before a cock crows he would deny him three times. In John……it says a cock shall not crow until he denied Jesus three times. Finally in Mark…….it says before a cock crows twice……..he will deny Jesus three times. As convinced as you may have been to tell me that the cock crowed three times ………it wasn’t……….it was Peter that denied Jesus three times.

Yes intel can be as valuable as the gold in them there hills. May we pray and respect and help in the study of bringing intel well examinated verses contaminated.

Thank you kindly for allowing me to teach today. Tonight I will be with you on our CC to answer your questions. I will start by giving a breakdown of the following that I presented last Saturday.

16 to 26th……….elected officials announced

26th to 3rd………..GOI sits down

3rd to 15th…………RI rate is released

It is the culmination of #3 of our 1……2……….3. It sure took three a long time to get here but IMO……..it’s about to happen. I will occasionally sit on my couch depending on your questions.

Good Evening Family, this is jmt0820 speaking aka CHICKEN or more formally known as Jesus. LOL Just taking a little corner of Frank's post to remind you of tonight's Conference Call. The information is as follows:

Time: 7:30 - 9:30 PM EST

Dial-in Number: (760) 569-7676

Access Code: 892625

As with our last call, there will be members of KTFM and there will be members from PR also. So there may be some qts asked in Spanish, but we will do our best to translate to English for those who do not speak Spanish. Also, as with our last call, after it ends the link will be posted here so those who did not enter the call for any reason is able to hear it.

I hope you are able to attend. See you there.

Finally here’s part one of a bank story that we will follow. Remember when I told you not to take no for an answer when asking for higher bank officials because they are aware and just as frustrated as you and I? This story shows persistence and we will share the follow up when it is sent to us. Please enjoy.

Start of BOA story:

I called the bank near us to talk to them yesterday, around 3:45pm and asked if management would be in and they said yes, told them I would be there with in 1 1/2 hrs to talk.

That’s all I said over the phone. So when we both showed up, bank was closed, we showed up at 4:30pm knocked on doors and said we talked to someone here already (women at the bank said sorry closed)

I said I need management only, she left then came back and let us in and we sat down with management, I told him I was there to make sure that when I have a wire transfer go through that I can call you to confirm it. His comment was a teller can tell you, my comment was no that's not what I want and all I said next was IQD he knew what that was and said ok understand, and also need to help XXX buy, his comment was not right now we can’t sell it but I can have Merrill Lynch call you to help with all the stuff you need, they are a part of us, soooo I am now waiting on that call.

It has been a long road that we have walked on. A road that has gone through the valley of many shadows. Some have scared us and some have irritated us but through it all God was always there. You’ll never walk alone. God has also given us each other’s hands at KTFM to hold firmly for support. We are battle tested and stronger for it……if not better. I will see you tonight on the CC and close by singing to you what I am trying to tell you. That with God …….."You’ll never walk alone". My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

Hebrews 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

• Upvote 7

Question...If what I am reading here is correct...they are gonna RV in the middle of Ramadan??? Isn't that their Holy Month? Just a question. For the record....I hope it happens before August. Go RV! :D

no its not in the middle of ramadan. ramadan starts aug 11th and frank is saying from the 3rd to 15th.

Come on people. Why the intense hunt for the 'sign' (date) or 'signal' (amount) of the Rv. We all know , no one knows. All we can do is patiently wait for the 'big horn' to sound revealing all the intel we need. When it does, there will be rejoicing on the mountain, in the vally, all across the land.