Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

netdania forex

sportfisher

I clicked on the link but didnt see Iraqi Dinar anywhere, what did you hit after getting on the site.? Also what does this mean what you have posted. Is that 1155 for dinar.?

Edited by Kimjackie

I clicked on the link but didnt see Iraqi Dinar anywhere, what did you hit after getting on the site.? Also what does this mean what you have posted. Is that 1155 for dinar.?

I took a snap shot of the screen but not sure what it means. Look at the top line.

G

• Upvote 1

-1155 is the change

-99%

right click on the chart and select "add quote" then put in USD/IQD

Thans did you say down 99%. I paid 1160 and others 1170 is that 99%

I will take your word for it. I clicked and did what you said and it said instrument not found. Thanks anyway.

Thans did you say down 99%. I paid 1160 and others 1170 is that 99%

I will take your word for it. I clicked and did what you said and it said instrument not found. Thanks anyway.

down is the value of theUSD against the IQD, it's because the USD is listed first in the quote pair.

• Upvote 1

I took a snap shot of the screen but not sure what it means. Look at the top line.

G

Can you do some other currencies than the USD and also do it reverse to see if same outcome? I am at work and my Java isn't working on that website to do this. Thanks for whoever can get this data.

FYI - This website seems to be a Denmark company.

Can you do some other currencies than the USD and also do it reverse to see if same outcome? I am at work and my Java isn't working on that website to do this. Thanks for whoever can get this data.

FYI - This website seems to be a Denmark company.

When I search for IQD, these are the only 2 it gives me. I cannot reverse to to show IQD/USD.

Just now at= Universal Currency Converter™ ResultsMid-market rates refreshed minutely. More currencies...

Printed from the XE Universal Currency Converter at: www.xe.com/ucc

Memo: .......................................................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Currency Rates

Notice: IQD will be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2010.07.21 20:54:00 UTC

1,000,000.00 IQD = 853.6065 USD

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000853606 USD 1 USD = 1,171.50 IQD

Trade Currencies. Click here!!

Quick Links

Free Forex News

XE Currency Rates

Monitor This Rate

Tell a friend