Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sistani hopes as not to delay the formation of new government

sistani.jpg

عبر المرجع الديني علي السيستاني عن امله في عدم تأخر انجاز تشكيل الحكومة العراقية الجديدة. Across the religious authority Ali al-Sistani hope not delayed completion of the formation of the new Iraqi government.

جاءت دعوة السيستاني خلال اجتماع عقد في مدينة النجف مع نائب الرئيس الجمهورية عادل عبد المهدي الذي قال عقب الاجتماع انه اطلع المرجع على آخر التطورات في الاوضاع السياسية والامنية في البلاد والجهود التي تبذل من اجل تشكيل الحكومة الجديدة. Sistani's call came during a meeting in Najaf with Vice President Adel Abdul Mahdi, who said after the meeting that he briefed the reference on the latest developments in the political and security situation in the country and efforts to form a new government.

واضاف عبد المهدي ان السيستاني اعرب عن ألمه لتأخر تشكيل الحكومة بالرغم من مرور اربعة اشهر على اجراء الانتخابات التي شارك بها بفاعلية ابناء الشعب العراقي، خصوصا ان هذا التأخير يؤثر على مصالح الناس وعلى الخدمات العامة للشعب، مشيرا الى ان السيستاني دعا الى بذل الجهود للاسراع بتشكيل الحكومة. He said Abdul-Mahdi, Sistani expressed his grief for the delay in forming a government despite the passage of four months after elections in which they participated effectively the Iraqi people, especially since this delay affects the interests of the people and public services to the people, noting that al-Sistani called for efforts to speed up the formation of government.

Thursday, July 15, 2010 Thursday, July 15, 2010

http://translate.goo.../radionawa.com/

sistani.jpg

عبر المرجع الديني علي السيستاني عن امله في عدم تأخر انجاز تشكيل الحكومة العراقية الجديدة. Across the religious authority Ali al-Sistani hope not delayed completion of the formation of the new Iraqi government.

جاءت دعوة السيستاني خلال اجتماع عقد في مدينة النجف مع نائب الرئيس الجمهورية عادل عبد المهدي الذي قال عقب الاجتماع انه اطلع المرجع على آخر التطورات في الاوضاع السياسية والامنية في البلاد والجهود التي تبذل من اجل تشكيل الحكومة الجديدة. Sistani's call came during a meeting in Najaf with Vice President Adel Abdul Mahdi, who said after the meeting that he briefed the reference on the latest developments in the political and security situation in the country and efforts to form a new government.

واضاف عبد المهدي ان السيستاني اعرب عن ألمه لتأخر تشكيل الحكومة بالرغم من مرور اربعة اشهر على اجراء الانتخابات التي شارك بها بفاعلية ابناء الشعب العراقي، خصوصا ان هذا التأخير يؤثر على مصالح الناس وعلى الخدمات العامة للشعب، مشيرا الى ان السيستاني دعا الى بذل الجهود للاسراع بتشكيل الحكومة. He said Abdul-Mahdi, Sistani expressed his grief for the delay in forming a government despite the passage of four months after elections in which they participated effectively the Iraqi people, especially since this delay affects the interests of the people and public services to the people, noting that al-Sistani called for efforts to speed up the formation of government.

You know things have to be dire if al-Sistani is complaining about how long this process is taking. He was a lad of 21 when this 1st started,look at him now. Thanks for the post- GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sistani.jpg

k98, I heard several months ago that the RV would happen only with al Sistani's intervention and approval. Do you think that's true ? I think I'm liking his involvement here.

Thanks for the post K98. Sistani has come out a few times since March 7, and have told the leaders to get their butts in order and establish the government. As the top cleric in Iraq, I am still hoping he can put a fire under those that are dragging their feet and get this thing done. I guess we'll wait and see. One thing this investment has taught me is that I am very good at waiting, even though I complain alot.... :D