Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American Contracter

Unitedrich

another site: Word on the Street… No Quorum

JULY 11, 2010 · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS

ALL,

The word on Baghdad streets is that certain political blocs will not be attending the 13 July 2010 Parliament meeting as planned (no quorum). This is not good when attempting to follow the Iraq constitution. We will keep watching this and see what develops. — another site

—-

another site

e-mail: americancontractor@gmail.com

Iraqinfo mailing list

Iraqinfo@another site

http://another site/mailman/listinfo/iraqinfo_another site

Tags: no tags

another site: Word on the Street… No Quorum

JULY 11, 2010 · POSTED IN CHATS / POSTS

ALL,

The word on Baghdad streets is that certain political blocs will not be attending the 13 July 2010 Parliament meeting as planned (no quorum). This is not good when attempting to follow the Iraq constitution. We will keep watching this and see what develops. — another site

—-

another site

e-mail: americancontractor@gmail.com

Iraqinfo mailing list

Iraqinfo@another site

http://another site/mailman/listinfo/iraqinfo_another site

Tags: no tags

I dont care for what this contractor guy posts ever so take it with a grain of salt

This is probably smoke and mirrors anyway and most news from Iraq has been wrong lately anyway

I dont care for what this contractor guy posts ever so take it with a grain of salt

This is probably smoke and mirrors anyway and most news from Iraq has been wrong lately anyway

Actually this news inforamtion was posted earlier on DV (by me) after AC emailed me with it, then I noticed it was posted all over the news page here as well. the kids are bickering again but don't worry they'll continue to constantly change their minds all the way up until they're seated in the next parliment session. just remember this whole scenario is like a big circle, they believe they have 360 o*tions and not 1 less!!!

denbo420,

Sorry, must have missed your earlier thread. Anyway, have a great day!

no worries :):):)

more concerned about the quick attacks everytime someone wants to share something here, I can't offer support to people without getting Poked at.

you have a great day too bro!!!

contstitutional breach throw their arssas in jail time to get real with these morans.replace them cede without them.time for good old fashion power play.show them to fear this giant make sadam look like kindergarden. inform the public of what their corupt officials are doing and kick them out of the green zone

more concerned about the quick attacks everytime someone wants to share something here, I can't offer support to people without getting Poked at.

you have a great day too bro!!!

wasn't able to edit the post so I'll start over??

more concerned about the quick attacks everytime someone wants to share something here, I can't even offer support to folks that are going thru tough times and opening up here without getting Poked at. while we're busy complaining about the Iraqi and how messed up they are with everything and the bashing here we tend to forget we are a big family with a common goal and need. Life is way too short to spend it poking each other with sticks, instead we all should be supportive to each other regardless. I get plenty of laughs reading some of these sillier posts here but some of the posts have moved me to tears and I will continue to be supportive and pray for those of us that are not as 'well off' at the moment. I know you feel the same way I do because I've seen it in your posts too.

you have a great day too bro!!! God Bless!!!

• Upvote 1

denbo420,

I concur and agree completely my friend. We are all on here for the same eventual goal in mind, and not competing against one another, and I look forward to the day that we can all get together, have a few laughs about how dizzy this roller coaster has been. I am not a basher, never have been, refuse to be, and realize that the supportive mechanism alone is well worth the effort. If I can lift someones spirits and put a smile or hope into their day, then I feel it has been a good day.

Keep the faith my friend! :)

• Upvote 2

denbo420,

I concur and agree completely my friend. We are all on here for the same eventual goal in mind, and not competing against one another, and I look forward to the day that we can all get together, have a few laughs about how dizzy this roller coaster has been. I am not a basher, never have been, refuse to be, and realize that the supportive mechanism alone is well worth the effort. If I can lift someones spirits and put a smile or hope into their day, then I feel it has been a good day.

Keep the faith my friend! :)

I will BASH 'em for you. Some people need to be bashed. Bashing has a purpose and it is to deter these "Pumper" types from constantly misleading others. Somebody has to do it and since I have both a brain and a backbone and a willingness to protect those weaker than myself, so be it. These "Pumper" types are like children, if they are consistently allowed to do as they please without being supervised, put in check and disciplined then what you get as a result is just what you deserve. Where does it end? I don't play that way. If I knew the date I would tell you. I don't.

Nobody loves good "Intel" more than I do. There are few people that I respect and are grateful to for bringing solid Intel to the table and presenting it in a professional manner. Some of these folks have a very good track record too. One main difference between the good ones and the idiots is the good ones never promise a date, they might issue alerts or give time periods that look promising but that is it, no hard dates. The ones that give dates and miss them get kicked around like a red-headed step child and they should. Some, for whatever reason, continue to give hard dates and continue to miss them. Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. My Dad used to say that you just can't fix stupid.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

I like all the information Good or Bad.....I do not understand why (American) keeps protecting and giving money to Iraq if they keep acting Silly.......They will Never do anything UNLESS made to....They have had it handed to them the whole way.....They are like a Spoiled Kid...LOL That is what I really do not understand..Maybe I am

wrong .....But thanks for all the info.

Actually this news information was posted earlier on DV (by me) after AC emailed me with it, then I noticed it was posted all over the news page here as well. the kids are bickering again but don't worry they'll continue to constantly change their minds all the way up until they're seated in the next Parliament session. just remember this whole scenario is like a big circle, they believe they have 360 options and not 1 less!!!

looks better now that I've installed ispell twice

I like all the information Good or Bad.....I do not understand why (American) keeps protecting and giving money to Iraq if they keep acting Silly.......They will Never do anything UNLESS made to....They have had it handed to them the whole way.....They are like a Spoiled Kid...LOL That is what I really do not understand..Maybe I amwrong .....But thanks for all the info.

Spoiled kid... yes, but its our spoiled kid and we've got a gazillion dollars wrapped up in the lil turd already and we're sitting on 7 trillion dinar (and counting) and we need/want/expect to get 21 trillion USD back....

whats a poor parent to do I tell ya!!!!!

Edited by denbo420
  • Upvote 1

Its not that they are completely refusing to attend the meeting.....its only if they can not all come to an agreement on the three presidencies and that includes the PM position.....but from what Im reading elsewhere it seems that they are all starting to come around and actually are putting their differences aside to get this show on the road.....there is a good possibility that we will see the three positions agreed on and elected into office!!!

looks better now that I've installed ispell twice

Spoiled kid... yes, but its our spoiled kid and we've got a gazillion dollars wrapped up in the lil turd already and we're sitting on 7 trillion dinar (and counting) and we need/want/expect to get 21 trillion USD back....

whats a poor parent to do I tell ya!!!!!

Hopefully they are coming around ----Maybe (US)--USA parents need to bend them over and have a good spanking LOL or a VERY ROUGH talking to .....Thanks for the input..I am trying to take all the info in and it is over welling at times..LOL Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hopefully they are coming around ----Maybe (US)--USA parents need to bend them over and have a good spanking LOL or a VERY ROUGH talking to .....Thanks for the input..I am trying to take all the info in and it is over welling at times..LOL Thanks

YOUR RIGHT, I think thats why OB1 Obamie sent his top Jedi, Mr. Darkside himself... Ole Foul mouth Joe (just the guy you want talking to religious people) and what happens.... they take away his spanking paddle and send him home packing!

I will BASH 'em for you. Some people need to be bashed. Bashing has a purpose and it is to deter these "Pumper" types from constantly misleading others. Somebody has to do it and since I have both a brain and a backbone and a willingness to protect those weaker than myself, so be it. These "Pumper" types are like children, if they are consistently allowed to do as they please without being supervised, put in check and disciplined then what you get as a result is just what you deserve. Where does it end? I don't play that way. If I knew the date I would tell you. I don't.

Nobody loves good "Intel" more than I do. There are few people that I respect and are grateful to for bringing solid Intel to the table and presenting it in a professional manner. Some of these folks have a very good track record too. One main difference between the good ones and the idiots is the good ones never promise a date, they might issue alerts or give time periods that look promising but that is it, no hard dates. The ones that give dates and miss them get kicked around like a red-headed step child and they should. Some, for whatever reason, continue to give hard dates and continue to miss them. Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. My Dad used to say that you just can't fix stupid.

Prove you have a backbone. and a willingness to protect those weaker than yourself. You just make unsubstantiated accusations and pat yourself on the back, as evidenced by the vast majority of your posts.

• Upvote 2